What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2016 draft IDP catch all (1 Viewer)

Bracie Smathers

Footballguy
Haven't seen a thread for IDP draft prospects so I thought I'd start one.

Not the top rated IDP prospect but this is impressive.  Just saw this tidbit about Ohio State LB Darron Lee and didn't see a place to post but thought it worthy information to pass on to the IDP board.

-----------------

Daniel Jeremiah ‏@MoveTheSticks
Studying Bama offense vs Ohio St defense in last year's semi game...some serious talent on the field. Darron Lee making all kinds of plays.
Daniel Jeremiah ‏@MoveTheSticks
@wtryan89 was told Lee will run mid 4.4s at 237 lbs
Matt Miller ‏@nfldraftscout  11h11 hours ago
#OhioState linebacker @DLeeMG8 weighing in around 235 lbs according to sources. He's going to burn up the track in Indy.
EDIT:  LB Darron Lee is ranked higher than I thought.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2612817-ranking-the-top-50-players-invited-to-the-2016-nfl-scouting-combine/page/27

Ranking the Top 50 Players Invited to the 2016 NFL Scouting Combine

By Brent Sobleski, NFL Analyst 

Feb 19, 2016

25. LB Darron Lee, Ohio State

-----------

EDIT: 

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2617193-2016-nfl-draft-matt-millers-pre-combine-scouting-notebook?utm_campaign=tsiphone&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=twitter.com

5 Names to Know—Combine Edition

1. Linebacker Darron Lee, Ohio State

Scouts I talk to regularly love Darron Lee—with one telling me he's a top-15 player pre-combine. The biggest question with Lee will be size. Ohio State listed him at 6'2" and 228 pounds, but I've heard he'll attempt to break 240 pounds at the combine weigh-in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmnnnnn.

Matt Miller ‏@nfldraftscout  10h10 hours ago
I'm getting a lot of texts right now from people with screenshots of the 40 clock stopping when players hit the 38 yard line
Look where Darron Lee is and his time is already announced.

CcW59Q1W0AAvx8W.jpg

So when you ask why NFL teams use their own timers, this is why.

Users who are viewing this thread