What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2015 FanEx Analysis Draft (1 Viewer)

Dez

Footballguy
The 2015 FanEx Analysis Draft is off an running. This is where a group of 12 experts get together and do a draft and talk in depth about each of their picks. I always look forward to seeing this draft each year.

http://football5.myfantasyleague.com/2015/options?L=16814&O=17

Some of the more interesting picks so far.

Eddie Lacy goes #1 overall - long forgotten was Lacy's early season struggle vs several tough defenses to open the year. He closed very strong and really this season any number of players could be #1 overall. In fact I have seen the guy who went #16 overall in this draft Beckham go #1 overall so truly this year more than any I can remember is the #1 pick wide open.

Le'Veon Bell goes #3 despite possible 3 game suspension.

Peterson goes #4 even after missing almost all of last year.

CJ Anderson goes #5 after a great 2nd half of last year but seems to carry considerable risk with Ball behind him the guy they drafted to actually be the lead back but did not live up to the hype last year.

Melvin Gordon goes #14 your first rookie picked.

Beckham Jr falls all the way to #16.

Your 2nd rookie is a surprise pick #28 Abdullah.

Not sure what you mean by old site because they have been using MFL since around 2001.

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably over10 years ago they used to use this site for the draft where all the picks had the nfl team helmets next to them and the graphics were awesome. Every year I would try to find the site but could never find it so now I know why.

Ric serritella is ensuring himself a last place finish. Guy sure loves reaching. Lol...

Last edited by a moderator:
I generally hate "expert" drafts. So many of them feel the need to reach on guys they've hyped to their customers/followers or make a controversial pick so that if it works out, it's attributed to them. At least, that's what it seems like to me. Plus, so many experts, especially of the fantasy twitter variety, do so many MFL10's, "expert" leagues, mock drafts, etc. that the importance of each individual draft is diluted to them. They're constantly drafting. No decision they make is anywhere near representative of the pain-staking, do-or-die thought process you or I goes through in any of our few limited drafts every year (which are most likely for money or bragging rights that are more important to us than whatever is on the line in any of these expert leagues that are basically obligatory responsibilities attached to the job).

Show me a few dynasty rosters that have belonged to an expert for 3+ years and I'll know everything I need to know. Don't see much worth in a draft like this.

Users who are viewing this thread