What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2015 Cakeleeg (1 Viewer)

I'm getting pretty comfortable up here at the top of the standings, despite the fact that I currently have seven guys on the DL.

Anyone want to trade a decent outfielder for budding superstar Addison Russell?

Capella said:
Buckfast 1 said:
Capella said:
If I wanted Addison I would've picked him up two days ago when he was free.
Well, I already ruled you out as a trade candidate because I'm not willing to overpay for your vast collection of current and former Rays outfielders.
Souza is a total stud :shrug:
way to go Eddie Mush you ruined him

Last edited by a moderator:
You and I have the same amount of runs and homers, and just one less steal and RBI than our Cake League team today. /Greco

:bag:

No idea what the hell is wrong with these hitters.

Seeing a pitcher you benched have a 23.14 era and a wipp of 5 for the night is like seeing a car accident right in front of you that you drove around.

shuke said:
Let's just do it for this year starting next week. Not like we have any real rules or structure anyways.
Overruled.
I would think you would want to take advantage of any opportunity to improve that mess you have.
How's the weather down there, champ?

:coffee:
#### talking in early May?

Really?
Do it when you can, right?

Oh wait, you probably don't know the feeling.

I needed my 1st rounder, drafted in February to not die.

I need stuff. will trade cano for 2 bodies that fill needs. think I have gose. markakis if someone needs OBP.

make me offers, don't want relegation.

if Cosknob finishes ahead of me, I quit Cake forever. Well Greco (Big Tex) quits, this is all his fault. Should have drafted 5 pitchers with first five picks again.

Is now a good time to start the Pie Watch List? Who is in line for a demotion? Will they quit before they report for duty at PieFest 2016?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread