What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2011 In Season Dynasty Trade Thread (1 Viewer)

r0llin_game

Footballguy
With the preseason being completely over and 53 man rosters being submitted, this starts the official NFL regular season.

Remember, when posting your trades, please post how many members are in your league, number of starters, and whether it's an IDP league or not!

I get it started

12 team PPR, start QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, K, RB/WR/TE flex

Team A gave: '12 2nd round pick (could be around the 5th pick, to making the playoffs)

Team B gave: Donovan McNabb (team is rebuilding, and team A needed a backup QB)

Still waiting on it to be approved since the team receiving McNabb has 30 players currently rostered

I think you lost some value with Starks. In the start up that finished last week, Starks went in the 9th and Cook in the 14th iirc. Could have definitely gotten some kind of flier.

20 team non ppr league. Felt like thievery, but keep in mind the lack of QBs.

Gave: Kerry Collins, Z Miller JAX, Forsett

Got: Pettigrew, Lee Evans

12 team PPR (I'm not involved)

A gets Roddy White WR ATL, James Jones WR GB; 2012 4th round pick

B gets Adrian Peterson RB MIN, Austin Pettis WR STL

in my PPR dynasty league where I own Manning, I just did this deal

I gave: Fitzpatrick, Kaepernick, Holmes

I got: Cutler, Locker, Harvin

Definitely a panic move regarding the latest news on Manning, but I think I got fair value overall.

8 team non-PPR dynasty (QB friendly, bonus for 100+ yards rushing/receiving or 300+ passing, bonus for returns)

Team A gives: DeAngelo, Roddy, and Ocho

Team B gives: Foster, Keller

Team B gives: Flacco, DeAngelo, Ocho, and Sidney Rice

Team C gives: Andre Johnson

12 team .5ppr 30 man rosters. Start 2qb, 2rb, 4wr, 2te

Team a moved fasano, boss, 2013 3rd

Team b moved Heath miller

Team a moved Skelton, 2012 4th, 2012 5th

Team c moved Luke mccown

I'm not involved. Trade was about a week ago.

10 team PPR. 22 man rosters. 1/2/2/1 1 flex, K, DST

Jamaal Charles for Calvin Johnson

Last edited by a moderator:
10-team standard scoring

Team A gave: Greg Jennings, Rob Gronkowski

Team B gave: Percy Harvin, Vernon Davis

8-team standard scoring

Team A gave: Miles Austin, Rob Gronkowski

Team B gave: Reggie Bush, Jermichael Finley

10 Team league with no waiver wire (draft picks are valuable)

Cam Newton/Jonathan Stewart/Vernon Davis

for

Joe Flacco/DeAngelo Williams/Dallas Clark

(One team rebuilding, one going for it this year),

Also Hines Ward for Blaine Gabbert

And we also saw a Hakeem Nicks/Roddy White trade, straight up.

and yesterday, a 2012 2nd round pick for Cedric Benson and Matt Flynn

(came before cutdown day, I'm assuimg Flynn wasn't going to be kept on his final roster).

12 team, .5ppr, standard start 3 WR

Team A gives: James Jones

Team B gives: 2012 3rd (most likely top of round)

Team Y gives: MJD, BMW

Team Z gives: DeAngelo, AJ Green

12 team, .5ppr, standard start 3 WR

Team A gives: James Jones

Team B gives: 2012 3rd (most likely top of round)

Team Y gives: MJD, BMW

Team Z gives: DeAngelo, AJ Green
Give me Jones and the Williams Green package.

16 team 0.5 PPR (I wasn't involved)

Team a gave:

2012 2nd

Team B gave:Brandon Gibson

2012 4th.

Someone in the off-season thread suggested that people were using it deceptively to get advice on trades that they were offered or thinking of offering. Don't be a #### and post that crap in this thread.

Someone in the off-season thread suggested that people were using it deceptively to get advice on trades that they were offered or thinking of offering. Don't be a #### and post that crap in this thread.
:confused: I remember this. Who are you referring to though?

3 way trade in 10 team superflex league

Team A gets: Taiwan Jones, Eagles D (gives up Lynch, Chargers D - loaded team will never start Lynch and has 2 other OAK RBs)

Team B gets: Marshawn Lynch (gives up Hightower - long term rebuild looking to get pick 1 again next year, also has Leon Washington)

Team C gets: Tim Hightower, Chargers D (gives up Taiwan, Eagles D - playoff team with no real elite RBs)

3 way trade in 10 team superflex leagueTeam A gets: Taiwan Jones, Eagles D (gives up Lynch, Chargers D - loaded team will never start Lynch and has 2 other OAK RBs)Team B gets: Marshawn Lynch (gives up Hightower - long term rebuild looking to get pick 1 again next year, also has Leon Washington)Team C gets: Tim Hightower, Chargers D (gives up Taiwan, Eagles D - playoff team with no real elite RBs)
Coup d'etat for Team C.

3 way trade in 10 team superflex leagueTeam A gets: Taiwan Jones, Eagles D (gives up Lynch, Chargers D - loaded team will never start Lynch and has 2 other OAK RBs)Team B gets: Marshawn Lynch (gives up Hightower - long term rebuild looking to get pick 1 again next year, also has Leon Washington)Team C gets: Tim Hightower, Chargers D (gives up Taiwan, Eagles D - playoff team with no real elite RBs)
Terrible trade all around. Team A lost his side of the deal, Team B just got worse, and lost value (which seems to be on purpose so that he can "get pick 1 again next year"), and Team C easily got the most value. So, I guess it wasn't terrible for him haha. So not ALL around.

been talking trade where I give up Mendenhall for Hakeen Nicks

I have Foster, Rice, Blount and Lynch but my third receiver is weak (Sidney Rice or Crabtree)

He has unproven running backs (Felix, Moreno, Mathews) to pair with Hillis but has a plethora of young receivers (Mike Williams TB, Marshall Nicks, Dez, Julio) plus Anquan.

think it's pretty fair

been talking trade where I give up Mendenhall for Hakeen NicksI have Foster, Rice, Blount and Lynch but my third receiver is weak (Sidney Rice or Crabtree)He has unproven running backs (Felix, Moreno, Mathews) to pair with Hillis but has a plethora of young receivers (Mike Williams TB, Marshall Nicks, Dez, Julio) plus Anquan.think it's pretty fair
Nuh no. Not here.

10-team league, yardage-heavy (1 per 5 rushing/receiving, 1 per 10 passing, 1 per 5 punt return yards)

Team A gives: Lee Evans, Steve Johnson, Ben Tate

Team B gives: 2012 1st rounder, 2013 1st rounder

Team B is a decent but not great team, so I'd imagine the 2012 1st will be somewhere in the 4-7 range. No clue where the 2013 1st will wind up- it's way too early to be projecting out that far.

Team B was desperate for WR help because his #3 and #4 WRs were Garcon and Collie, (Gaffney, Hankerson, Breaston, and Bennett behind that). He also owns Arian Foster (hence the interest in Tate). Team A had the deepest WR corps in the league (Fitz, Austin, Green, Stevie, Evans, Little, Cobb, and Hester, who is a solid starter in this scoring system).

12 team PPR

Gave: Julio Jones, 2013 1st

Got: Brandon Marshall

Reasoning: 100% due to a desire to win now as I thought I was one top WR away from being one of the few favorites in the league. Thought Julio and Marshall had pretty equal value overall but threw in the future 1st to get the deal done as I feel draft picks aren't as valuable in this league as in most and feel pretty confident it'll be a late pick. Plus, I generally don't mind overpaying if I'm the one initiating the trade talks.

Side bonus is that the trade helped with a crazy bye problem as I had my top 4 WRs all on the same bye week.

3 trades I have made last couple days.

Trade 1

Gave: Matthews

Got: Felix

Trade 2

Gave: Matthews and Emmanuele Sanders

Got: Felix and Crabtree

As you can probably tell I am on the Felix Hype Train

Trade 3:

Gave: Spiller, FJax, Tony Gonzalez, Jeremy Maclin and a 2012 2nd

Got: Deangelo Williams, Greg Jennings, and Early Doucent

12 team ppr

Gave Sidney Rice, Harvin, J. Rodgers, A. Dixon

Got Gerhart, J. Baldwin, Meacham, DeSean Jackson

'cowtown said:
12 team pprGave Sidney Rice, Harvin, J. Rodgers, A. DixonGot Gerhart, J. Baldwin, Meacham, DeSean Jackson
I'll take the Rice/Harvin/Rodgers/Dixon side every single time.

'cowtown said:
12 team pprGave Sidney Rice, Harvin, J. Rodgers, A. DixonGot Gerhart, J. Baldwin, Meacham, DeSean Jackson
I'll take the Rice/Harvin/Rodgers/Dixon side every single time.
Close for me - I like DJax and don't think Rice will be a factor this year. Harvin's nice but doesn't strike me as a #1. I also like Baldwin even though he's a diva, though he's a wait and see. Depends on team needs I guess.

12 team ppr, start 2WR/2RB/TE and can flex any

Gave:

Cobb

D Thomas

2012 2nd

Got:

Wallace

other team has already been hit hard with the injury bug (Manning, Colston) and is planning for 2012 and beyond

12 team ppr, start 2WR/2RB/TE and can flex anyGave:CobbD Thomas2012 2ndGot:Wallaceother team has already been hit hard with the injury bug (Manning, Colston) and is planning for 2012 and beyond
and the other team decided that in 2012, Wallace might be too old or slowing down? Good trade for you.

12 team ppr, start 2WR/2RB/TE and can flex anyGave:CobbD Thomas2012 2ndGot:Wallaceother team has already been hit hard with the injury bug (Manning, Colston) and is planning for 2012 and beyond
and the other team decided that in 2012, Wallace might be too old or slowing down? Good trade for you.
Thanks. I've tried to get Wallace from him since the start up draft this summer. Other owner thinks Cobb is more talented with a better QB situation. Last night he showed some real talent. We haven't even seen Thomas is a real game yet, so who knows...

14 team PPR developmental league (devalues rookie picks)

A gave: Kolb/M Bush/Plaxico/Ricky Williams/2013 2nd

B gave: Ry Williams/Ponder/Gabbert/2 2012 2nds

C gave: P Manning/Flacco/E Bennett

D gave: Ryan/Don Brown/ Donald Jones

12 team ppr.1qb, 2rb,2wr,1te,1k,1d/st

Team a offers team b denarius moore for Steelers d/st

Team b counters with offering team a steelers d/st for taiwan jones

Team a rejected and no trade made

Guessing this is for Daniel Thomas and not Demaryius?
10 team ppr- Team a- Vince young , Kellen Winslow, 2012 3rdTeam b- 2012 1st
What range should the pick be? regardless, looks like a steal.

After P. Manning declared out 2-3 months.

14-team PPR

Team A gives:

P.Manning

Flacco

E.Bennett

Team B gives:

M.Ryan

D.Jones

D.Brown

Before Week 1 (12 team PPR):

Kenny Britt

For:

Jonathan Stewart

and

2nd round pick (mid range)

16 team 0.5 ppr my side in bold.

Saughton Seahawks gave up:

Jennings, Rashad JAC RB

Gates, Antonio SDC TE

Colts, Indianapolis IND Def

Year 2012 Round 1 Draft Pick from Saughton Seahawks

Kaunas Buckeyes gave up:

Starks, James GBP RB

Gettis, David CAR WR

12 team ppr.1qb, 2rb,2wr,1te,1k,1d/stTeam a offers team b denarius moore for Steelers d/stTeam b counters with offering team a steelers d/st for taiwan jonesTeam a rejected and no trade made
Why would we care about a trade that wasn't made? It might not have worked out for any number of reasons, and doesn't tell us the value of any of the pieces involved.

I traded my 2012 1st for Frank Gore.

My Team(showing it should be a late 1st)

Rivers

MJD/DMC/Gore/Mathews/Blount

Wayne/Stevie Johnson/Knox/Roy Williams/Hester/Roberts/Doucet/Breaston/Denarious Moore

Winslow/Cooley

Gould

GB

14 team .5 PPRJohn Beck + Andy DaltonforPeyton Manning
While Manning is getting up there, all indications are that he'll be fine once recovered from this surgery. The team selling really didn't get anything they can start this season or next season in return - might as well have kept Manning.

12 team ppr, start 2WR/2RB/TE and can flex any

Gave:

Cobb

D Thomas

2012 2nd

Got:

Wallace

other team has already been hit hard with the injury bug (Manning, Colston) and is planning for 2012 and beyond
Good thing he got rid of Wallace then, because everyone knows he;s finished after 2011. Trades like this are why rebuilding teams are always rebuilding.

Good job by you. I wonder if the other owner is mentally challenged or just stupid. He sounds special by thinking Cobb is more talented than Wallace. Great for you like I said, not sure why but that other owner really disgusts me.

Thanks. I've tried to get Wallace from him since the start up draft this summer. Other owner thinks Cobb is more talented with a better QB situation. Last night he showed some real talent. We haven't even seen Thomas is a real game yet, so who knows...

Users who are viewing this thread