What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2000 Mules and Selection Code (1 Viewer)

Is it common for someone to be stuffing multiple ballots in a drop box at 1am? 
What about putting up cardboard boxes on the windows so no one could see what was happening? Or the three giant boxes pulled out from under the table after everyone else went home?  Where was the bill for the plumber when the pipe burst occurred. Oh they never called one 😂 
Trump won by a landslide. I am enjoying the quietness of his departure but people who can’t see how the election was stolen need to watch the movie.

What about putting up cardboard boxes on the windows so no one could see what was happening? Or the three giant boxes pulled out from under the table after everyone else went home?  Where was the bill for the plumber when the pipe burst occurred. Oh they never called one 😂 
Trump won by a landslide. I am enjoying the quietness of his departure but people who can’t see how the election was stolen need to watch the movie.
I'm intrigued to find out how this documentary was able to find the evidence which has escaped so many fruitless investigations.  

Prinefan said:
I'm intrigued to find out how this documentary was able to find the evidence which has escaped so many fruitless investigations.  
Pretty simple and genius. Mules harvested ballots in key swing state cities paid for by $500 million donated by Mark Zuckerberg. These mules were granted signatory verification as well as other unconstitutional election law changes to eliminate chain of custody concerns and make recounts impossible. They then dumped them in various drop boxes and were paid by the ballot. 

Pretty simple and genius. Mules harvested ballots in key swing state cities paid for by $500 million donated by Mark Zuckerberg. These mules were granted signatory verification as well as other unconstitutional election law changes to eliminate chain of custody concerns and make recounts impossible. They then dumped them in various drop boxes and were paid by the ballot. 
Unfounded Conspiracy theories like what you are repeating here are what is wrong in our country.

Please give up this stolen election fever dream that has no basis in reality. 

Unfounded Conspiracy theories like what you are repeating here are what is wrong in our country.

Please give up this stolen election fever dream that has no basis in reality. 
Can you explain where the 400-500 million infused went if it didn’t go predominantly to blue cities in swing states? 

Prinefan said:
Seems off the bat it starts out with points already quite questioned as far as stuffing boxes.  Its almost as if this is there to further the same lies a decent amount of people already believe.

Can you explain where the 400-500 million infused went if it didn’t go predominantly to blue cities in swing states? 
Uh, no… I’m not a judge, or a lawyer.

Are you angry at Desouza for not taking all this evidence to a judge!

Are you confused as to why, with all this massive trove of evidence that a billionaire with hundreds of lawyers on retainer could NOT win a single case of voter fraud?

Please don’t send this grifter your money.

You are being played.

Rando Twitter Guy

The movie is getting a "special theatrical release" for $20 no matter where you live. $20 across the board.

A DVD for $24.99 

And then the book for $29.99 (or $26.99 if you pre-order)

So hurry Patriots! Send your money to learn the truth!! 

2000 Mule Grifter: The evidence is overwhelming!

Curious Patriot: After we all pay to watch this movie are you going to file a lawsuit? Bring charges? Send your evidence to congress in hopes of an investigation?

2000 Mule Grifter: We would but…. Deep state.

Rando Twitter Guy

The movie is getting a "special theatrical release" for $20 no matter where you live. $20 across the board.

A DVD for $24.99 

And then the book for $29.99 (or $26.99 if you pre-order)

So hurry Patriots! Send your money to learn the truth!! 

2000 Mule Grifter: The evidence is overwhelming!

Curious Patriot: After we all pay to watch this movie are you going to file a lawsuit? Bring charges? Send your evidence to congress in hopes of an investigation?

2000 Mule Grifter: We would but…. Deep state.
Right now it’s enough that the left knows that we know that the left stole the election.  We also now know how it was done so our vigilance and patriotism will prevent the tainting of this most sacred process to our democracy in future elections.  

Sadly, Trump will be a forever tragic victim of this travesty of Justice. However, he will be able to take solace in the fact that we will speak his name for eons.   

All of this makes absolutely ZERO sense, nor is it even slightly intriguing by conspiracy theory standards.

It was never there so, it did not go anywhere.

Wait, oh that, yes well I pocketed it. Sure. Go tell a judge. A real judge. A republican judge. A republican judge appointed by DJT. I'll squeal like a rat if someone would just catch me.

Is it a double showing with Alice in Wonderland?
No.  The group of people that follow this (there’s a name for groups like this, use of it but would get me the ban hammer though) are far more closely aligned with the passion of those who follow Rocky Horror Picture Show. 

Last edited by a moderator:
No.  The group of people that follow this (there’s a name for groups like this use of it but would get me the ban hammer) are far more closely aligned with the passion of those who follow Rocky Horror Picture Show. 
I was thinking Clockwork Orange.

Right now it’s enough that the left knows that we know that the left stole the election.  We also now know how it was done so our vigilance and patriotism will prevent the tainting of this most sacred process to our democracy in future elections.  

Sadly, Trump will be a forever tragic victim of this travesty of Justice. However, he will be able to take solace in the fact that we will speak his name for eons.   

:kicksrock:

Guys, I can't believe we were unable to keep this one under wraps. I'm gonna put information security on our next agenda. We'll address it after our usual discussion of fabricating evidence of climate change so we can keep scientists swimming in money while oil company executives line up for welfare benefits. However, I think we need to discuss it before we get into the plot to turn American kids gay by letting them read books. We don't need that stuff getting out.

All of this makes absolutely ZERO sense, nor is it even slightly intriguing by conspiracy theory standards.

It was never there so, it did not go anywhere.

Wait, oh that, yes well I pocketed it. Sure. Go tell a judge. A real judge. A republican judge. A republican judge appointed by DJT. I'll squeal like a rat if someone would just catch me.
Didnt happen?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/mark-zuckerberg-donation-election-facebook-covid-b1721007.html

if the evidence is so strong then bring the case to court and let's hear it.   

As it stands it is a movie put out by someone with an agenda so it is completely dismissible.
How are you going to do that when the left created an army of attorneys with the sole purpose of blocking the ability to bring this to court and quickly gather incriminating information.

Trump’s Administration bears a good part of the blame here.  They should have seen this coming a mile away in the summer of 2020.  They could have used the cover of the BLM/Antifa riots to their advantage somehow.  

How are you going to do that when the left created an army of attorneys with the sole purpose of blocking the ability to bring this to court and quickly gather incriminating information.

Trump’s Administration bears a good part of the blame here.  They should have seen this coming a mile away in the summer of 2020.  They could have used the cover of the BLM/Antifa riots to their advantage somehow.  
Trump loaded the country with judges…blaming liberals for the lack of actual evidence is an ofd tactic

BS. The left has been begging the right to bring solid, credible evidence to court and prove these baseless theories true. The left didn't stop 60+ cases from getting in front of a judge, nor did the left get those cases dismissed. In nearly every case the judge(s) dismissed the case(s) due to lack of actual evidence. In many cases the lawyers for the right just flat out admitted in open court that there was no evidence to prove their claims of election fraud. Many of those (often high profile) lawyers are now facing disbarment. 

It is truly amazing that so many Americans are duped into believing these farcical theories. 

Last edited by a moderator:
2000 Mules?

Seems an opportunity for quality movie title schtick has been missed. It should have been titled:

"2020 Mules"

Witz said:
More of the same ‘important evidence’ that can’t seem to find its way into the courts or law enforcement but hey - let’s make a movie!
Weird that.

Even weirder that people would give this stuff any credibility when the authors have repeatedly refused to take it to court, or denied to a judge that they're alleging fraud, or had their cases thrown out and been sanctioned by judges across the spectrum.

It's almost like they made up their mind about what happened first and are looking for any possible crutch they can find to hold onto their beliefs instead of dealing with the real world.

At the end of the movie Mark Zuckerberg says “and I would have gotten away with it too, if it hadn’t been for those kids!” 

I'm expecting an M. Night Shaymalan twist kind of an ending where the director says  " And we've come to the conclusion that the election results are 100 percent accurate".

How does one get this gig? I mean, I'm on Soros payroll now, but it hasn't been paying as well as it used to.

Users who are viewing this thread