What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2 WR slots to fill (1 Viewer)

dukezib

Footballguy
12-team standard points league. 2 WR slots to fill for week 13. Who do I start?
Brandin Cooks vs DET;

Demaryius Thomas @ JAC;

Jamison Crowder @ ARI;

Kelvin Benjamin @ SEA;

Davante Adams vs HOU;

Sammy Watkins @ OAK.

Tending to start Cooks and Thomas, but Crowder and Adams are rolling... and Watkins came back in good shape...

PS: My flex spot is actually occupied by Melvin Gordon vs TB.

Watkins didn't practice yesterday, so check reports on him before trying to put him in a lineup.  I'd start Cooks and Thomas.  Cooks has been complaining about targets lately, so I expect the Saints will feed him this week to keep him happy.  Adams has the toughest matchup out of your choices, along with Benjamin, so I'd fade them. 

Watkins didn't practice yesterday, so check reports on him before trying to put him in a lineup.  I'd start Cooks and Thomas.  Cooks has been complaining about targets lately, so I expect the Saints will feed him this week to keep him happy.  Adams has the toughest matchup out of your choices, along with Benjamin, so I'd fade them. 
It was essentially my analysis... the only fact I didn't notice was Watkins absence. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread