What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2 Keeper Question (1 Viewer)

danashort

Footballguy
10 Team PPR 2 keeper League...I initially was going w/ dameon pierce for a 9th and jon taylor for a 5th as my 2 keepers this year. with all this BS taylor is pushing lately do I not chance keeping him and go with 1 of these other guys...

metcalf for a 4th ( NOT good value IMO)
aiyuk for a 11th (same WR as metcalf but better value)...metcalf finished wr 16 and aiyuk finished wr 17 last yr...
njoku for a 16th
jameson williams for a 14th (could be a dog WHEN he comes back from sus)
jon taylor for a 5th (new king of BS)
dameon pierce for a 9th (my for sure keeper)

thanks for any help and or input!!!!

This comes down to three options - Aiyuk, Taylor and Pierce. All are good value. Houston's line in one of the worst in the league ("Houston finished as the worst team in the league at generating yards before contact in the run game, averaging just 0.8 yards all year") but they added Mason which should help. If you dont need to decide immediately, wait out the Taylor situation. Also keep in mind Pierce has competition for touches.

This comes down to three options - Aiyuk, Taylor and Pierce. All are good value. Houston's line in one of the worst in the league ("Houston finished as the worst team in the league at generating yards before contact in the run game, averaging just 0.8 yards all year") but they added Mason which should help. If you dont need to decide immediately, wait out the Taylor situation. Also keep in mind Pierce has competition for touches.
draft isnt till the 29th so i do have a week or so....but things just seem to keep getting worse for taylor instead of an uptick lol

seems you are fed up with JT so just make it pierce and aiyuk. but since it's just a 10 teamer 2 keeper i'd risk JT myself

With that few keepers I keep the best two players. Taylor and either Ayiuk or Pierce. I am extremely high on Ayiuk this year which puts him in the conversation. I probably go with the RB's though

Users who are viewing this thread