What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

120 lb Minnesota Woman Downs 72 oz steak in under 3 mins [VIDEO] (1 Viewer)

interesting that she chases with soda not water. Also interesting that she uses the napkin so much. Classy lady.

their record was 12 minutes previously. She did it in 2:44. unreal how much she goes to town on that piece of meat in that second minute.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like how there's a side of onion rings, salad and bread...just in case she needed it.

Incredible performance. I didn't want to watch but couldn't stop watching.

Reminds me of one of those National Geographic specials where the lion is devouring the gazelle he just caught.

6: scared to rank her lower than that or she might speed-eat me

Would not bang. She could get a job as an extra on 'The Walking Dead'.

She wiped the record out.

Best part is 2:21 when she grips it double fist and gnaws.

I like how there's a side of onion rings, salad and bread...just in case she needed it.

Incredible performance. I didn't want to watch but couldn't stop watching.
The restaurant "challenge" included all the sides, eaten in one hour. She left herself over 57 minutes for those but didn't look like she was wasting any time!

She has no molars (doesn't need them); only incisors and canines. She is a throwback to cave dwellers who ripped off raw chunks of meat from their prey.

Do you like it 10 seconds in when she says "It's hot" after having already eaten about 1/2 lb of steak.
I like the whole video, so awesome.
well here she is taking on a 7 lb burrito if you need something to FAP to...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4yKOC1QT9M
Jesus...

She's really missing the boat here though. With a little polish she could potentially somewhat marketable as "hot".... That combined with her chow-prowess, and a little marketing could have her a household name....sponsorships and whatnot ala Joey Chestnut.

I hope she enters the Nathans Showdown in July.

Did she chew any of it? Jesus.
I think I would choke to death 30 seconds in.
:yes:

My personal "eating" record is 67 seconds for the Buffalo Wild Wings Blazin Challenge (12 Blazin Wings). A little searching indicates that's actually a fairly tough time to beat (Some have but not many).

That said, at least 15-20 seconds of my time was having to stop and chew and swallow the mouthful of wing meat I had around the middle of the challenge. She did not appear to slow down to chew at any point.

Astounding.

There's a parenting angle that needs to be exploited here.

"Yes, honey, I know you're not tired, but if you don't go to bed right now . . . Mommy will eat you. You saw what she did to that steak. You know why we're not allowed at the Golden Corral breakfast buffet anymore. Remember your older brother? That's right...you don't. Now go to sleep, and remember how much Mommy loves the taste of little boys and girls who don't do their homework . . .
:lmao:

Do you like it 10 seconds in when she says "It's hot" after having already eaten about 1/2 lb of steak.
I like the whole video, so awesome.
well here she is taking on a 7 lb burrito if you need something to FAP to...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4yKOC1QT9M
Jesus...

She's really missing the boat here though. With a little polish she could potentially somewhat marketable as "hot".... That combined with her chow-prowess, and a little marketing could have her a household name....sponsorships and whatnot ala Joey Chestnut.

I hope she enters the Nathans Showdown in July.
:goodposting:

Did she chew any of it? Jesus.
I think I would choke to death 30 seconds in.
:yes:

My personal "eating" record is 67 seconds for the Buffalo Wild Wings Blazin Challenge (12 Blazin Wings). A little searching indicates that's actually a fairly tough time to beat (Some have but not many).

That said, at least 15-20 seconds of my time was having to stop and chew and swallow the mouthful of wing meat I had around the middle of the challenge. She did not appear to slow down to chew at any point.

Astounding.
No gag reflex. :excited:

Users who are viewing this thread