What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

1.01 and 1.02 dynasty rookie picks (1 Viewer)

Our Gang

Footballguy
I have them both and am struggling with the 1.2. I need both wr and rb help. trying to trade out and stay in the top 5. I was never a huge fan of Gordon. I like Coopers floor, White 's talent but I could see Parker having the best career with skill/scheme fit.

agree it's a tough call and could justify taking any of those guys 2. Can you trade back to 4 or 5?

I would take Gurley @ 1.01 then take offers for 1.02

Someone in the 1.03-1.05 range will likely be willing to move up wanting Gordon.

trying to trade back but not getting a lot of value. since I am almost indifferent to the pick if I can stay in the top 5 I may just get what I can.

trying to trade back but not getting a lot of value. since I am almost indifferent to the pick if I can stay in the top 5 I may just get what I can.
If you're indifferent to the pick, getting value isn't the goal, getting something for free is. The only question is how to maximize it.

Personally I stay put. I have it Gurley .. Cooper ............. Parker ........ Gordon/White. I'd need a solid bump to move from 1.02 even to 1.03, and a lot more to go lower.

To me Cooper is easily the best WR in this draft, that's easy for me...even more so if your league is ppr.

Then long term, I go Gurley. I think both rbs will be very good, but STL is modeling their team after Seattle, so Gurley will be a workhorse in that offense.

i'd go gurley and gordon easy. i think gordon will have a very good rookie year and could easily be traded for a #1 WR next year. same for gurley as the hype is high. keep the back you like more then and trade the other for the WR you need. i like cooper but don't trust that he'll be a #1 WR right away or by year 2.

WR's are becoming a dime a dozen. a top RB you can trust every week is not. top RBs still hold more trade value in my leagues than WRs (I only play in PPR) so i'm basing this on how my leagues are.

Can't go wrong with any 2 of Gurley, Cooper or Gordon IMO. All 3 are great prospects, but I agree with the consensus. Just stay put and grab Gurley and Cooper.

If you are definitely looking to trade down from 2, I'd go even further than 5 as long as the value was fair. I don't see that huge a gap between White/Parker and Agholor, Perriman and Yeldon so I'd feel comfortable sliding to 8th or so if you're getting a decent return for moving back.

Users who are viewing this thread