What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

$1,000 Free Entry Fantasy Baseball Contest (1 Viewer)

zoobird

Footballguy
We're hosting a free one day fantasy baseball contest on FanDuel on Thursday, April 5th. It's open for entry now, and you can edit your lineup up until game time of the first game that day. Registration for FanDuel and the contest are both free, and a total of $1,000 of cash prizes will be awarded to the top finishers in the contest. Pick a team within the salary cap and following live scoring during the games to see how you're doing.

For those who haven't tried FanDuel yet, please use the links in this post, so that FootballGuys is credited for referring you. Register via this link (or the others in this post) and you'll be brought directly to the draft screen for the free contest. If you end up liking your team enough that you want to enter cash buy in contests (which range from $1 to $535), you can deposit via Paypal or credit card. And (most importantly) you can withdraw by Paypal or check.

If you have any questions about FanDuel, feel free to PM me. Or (since I often don't notice PMs here for a while), email me at alex@fanduel.com, and I'll get back to you as quickly as possible.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread