What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

🐴 *** 2023 Aniscule Thread *** 🇮🇹 Ha Vinto Il Cavallo Di Mio Cugina - ARCANGELO! 🇮🇹 🐴 (2 Viewers)

Heading to the track tomorrow with the boss lol

Tioga Downs here we come!

Who’s in?? Drinks are on me…

OVAL.

not track 😄

i'll lay a small $200 budget to play - lemme see how the day goes.
Tioga Downs is a county-fair-themed standardbred racetrack (5/8 mile) and racino located on a 138-acre site in Nichols, New York.

😉

was just bustin' on ya, buddy - i call all of them bullring harness palaces "ovals"

they run at night, tho ... thought we might get some daylight in here
I know :lol:

Yeah, 6 pm I think. Hoping to be there by 1pm. Will be throwing some coin around the simulcast room while the wife feeds the slots and will be half in the bag by 1st post

2 bands tonight too WOOT! 😂

EARLY BELMONT $1 P3 (races 1-3)
7/1,7,11/2,3,6

$9 outlay - i'm playing it 5x

🏴‍☠️
Just got checked in and poolside

Ex box your 3 in race 3 blind. Let’s start this

Heading to the track tomorrow with the boss lol

Tioga Downs here we come!

Who’s in?? Drinks are on me…

OVAL.

not track 😄

i'll lay a small $200 budget to play - lemme see how the day goes.
Tioga Downs is a county-fair-themed standardbred racetrack (5/8 mile) and racino located on a 138-acre site in Nichols, New York.

😉

was just bustin' on ya, buddy - i call all of them bullring harness palaces "ovals"

they run at night, tho ... thought we might get some daylight in here
I know :lol:

Yeah, 6 pm I think. Hoping to be there by 1pm. Will be throwing some coin around the simulcast room while the wife feeds the slots and will be half in the bag by 1st post

2 bands tonight too WOOT! 😂

EARLY BELMONT $1 P3 (races 1-3)
7/1,7,11/2,3,6

$9 outlay - i'm playing it 5x

🏴‍☠️
Just got checked in and poolside

Ex box your 3 in race 3 blind. Let’s start this

i keyed that #6, took the saver win bet - longest shot in the bored - i felt that one 🤠

let's beat the chalk to start this upcoming $1 P3 ... starts here in race 5 -

2,3,4,7/2,4,6,9/7

$16 outlay

chalk #8 gets out like a rocket, as expected ... fully anticipated one of my foursome to run it down - went a :23 first qtr ... shortly after, the #3 pulls up and disrupts the flow behind - as Irad waltzed home on the chalk like Turcotte on f****** Secreteriat

🤢

lookin' deeeeep at that #6 for race 8 ... dropping outta higher alwc, in for a cheap tag - it'll be claimed, no doubt - let's see if it's back class shows up - Rudy needs a winner.

HITTIN IT

lookin' deeeeep at that #6 for race 8 ... dropping outta higher alwc, in for a cheap tag - it'll be claimed, no doubt - let's see if it's back class shows up - Rudy needs a winner.

HITTIN IT

if anybody else watched this race ... Silvera (on the #6) got schooled by Jose 0 (on the chalk winner 1) - had multiple opportunities to squeeze thru the rail, or to bounce to the 2 path ... as **** a f****** ride as i've seen this meet.

how'd the day out go for ya, @Cowboysfan8?

Has a great time gb, thanks for asking.

Got a little banged up and went on a real nice run at a 3 card poker table for the first time in a long time. Only got to see 2 live races, didn’t want to leave the table 😀

good to hear ... like QG said last week about Monmouth: "i won myself a great day out"

... all ya can hope for.

goodt job at the table!

Last edited:
maaaaan, Charge It just romped in the Suburban - shades of his 3 yr old promise from last yr - beastly.

.50 Belmont P4

races 6,7,8,9

3,4,9,10/4/1,4,9/1,4,9,11

$24 outlay

btw, Sara Elbadwi are on the coverage desk today ♥️

Got a tip from an owner...8th race at Prairie Meadows. Call Me Fast 9/2 morning line

will plunk 🤘

Indiana Derby coming up in about 45 minutes .... "B" Derby trail teamers Verifying & Raise Cain in the field ... but i'm looking to the #7 Hayes Strike, who closed well in the Ohio Derby, but were never gonna catch the beast that were Two Phil's ... no such behemoth in the race today, and i think ol' Hayes runs this field down, and picks 'em all up in deep stretch.

has been a bit wet there today, and both Verifying & Raise Cain have done well in the muck ... with Raise Cain winning the Gotham up here in the slop ... if it gets worse by post time, i'll shift all win priority to him.

Got a tip from an owner...8th race at Prairie Meadows. Call Me Fast 9/2 morning line

will plunk 🤘

Indiana Derby coming up in about 45 minutes .... "B" Derby trail teamers Verifying & Raise Cain in the field ... but i'm looking to the #7 Hayes Strike, who closed well in the Ohio Derby, but were never gonna catch the beast that were Two Phil's ... no such behemoth in the race today, and i think ol' Hayes runs this field down, and picks 'em all up in deep stretch.

has been a bit wet there today, and both Verifying & Raise Cain have done well in the muck ... with Raise Cain winning the Gotham up here in the slop ... if it gets worse by post time, i'll shift all win priority to him.

looks kinda dried out ... Hernandez/Mcpeek just took down the Indy Oaks - they are also the connections of Hayes Strike ... we get the double here?

... if it stays dry - YES.

let's get Prat/Cox home here on the #2 Dazzling Blue in the Victory Ride at beautiful Belmont Park

Parcells NY bred #5, under Joel, wired 'em ... Dazzling Blue rated well in the pocket, but the 5 found another gear ... thought Prat shoulda stayed on the rail (he bounced outside and lost some momentum in the stretch), but a very game 2nd - the Tuna had the better animal.

tl;dr - PRAT WENT WIDE RIGHT

Hayes Strike got ZERO pace to chew in to, granted ... but Hernandez never asked him to do more than jog around in dead last ... disgusting display - would love to hear what the "strategy" were.

g'night, Vienna!

ETA: Verifying/Raise Cain pretty much dead heat finish - Verifying took it by a schnozz.

Last edited:
Giant Game ran a huge one wiring 'em there in the 'husker ... Summer time racing, and front speed - noticing the trend, same as ever.

Skip ran well, bagged him second ... Call Me Fast actually looked to be gaining in the stretch, passing Skip ... then Skip rallied, as CMF faded to fourth - but make no mistake, GG were the class.

and, speaking of front end, (and Bobbo) ... Reincarnate were back out yesterday, wiring the Los Al Derby giving Bobbo his seventh straight win in this race ... Skinner first out since the S.A. Derby some 3 months ago, and he actually went off as 4/5 fave - but were never really a threat to the pacesetter, tbh ... first off the bench, tho - but, still ... i just don't see this cat (Skinner) making any win splash in open Stakes company - i mean, he's 1 for 7, and hasn't even shipped outta Cali yet.

final day of the Belmont meet, as everybody be shippin' up to the Spa after today.

the Ortiz bros are battling for top jock honors, with Jose slightly ahead of Irad (think he's up by 2 or 3 wins) ... and Linda Rice all but clinched her 5th straight trainer crown.

Rice did backload this last weekend of the meet with some bangers, just in case - so i'll be looking at her today, and also paying even moar attention to los hermanos Ortiz.

EARLY .50 P5, RACES 1-5

3,8/3,6/7/1,4,6,7/2,4,9,10

$32 outlay.

🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎

EARLY .50 P5, RACES 1-5

3,8/3,6/7/1,4,6,7/2,4,9,10

$32 outlay.

🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎

gotta thank the punters for keeping me alive ... the #6 scratched outta race 2, so i got a replacement with the default chalk (#2), who wound up taking it.

still alive heading to the single on the #7 coming up in the 3rd, but that'll be another low price everyone has covered - gotta bring some prices home in the 4th & 5th to jazz this up - which is how i constructed it.

:lol:

my single #7 scratches in the 3rd, so once again get default chalk.

Rice clinched the trainer title, and has scratched all her remaining entries, 'cept for the #6 Kannon Fire in the 8th - but she'll likely pull that one, too ... guess she wants to ship this barn up to the Spa fresh - and beat some traffic.

¡BASTA!

Saratoga Race 9 - The Schuylerville

#2 Becky's Joker

first off, there's threat of rain thru the whole weekend - i expect alotta scratches today if so ... and im'ma sit back and see how the nareatives unfold here on opening day - ergo, i will be a spectator.

... until the 9th.

field of 11 as of now, 2 yr old fillies, 6f on the flats - GIII with 175k at Stake.

Becky's Joker first time out, for the ghost that has become Contessa - guy has dropped off the map totally.

but, yet ... they nominate and supplement this one in for a Stakes on her first try ... Practical Joke first-timers have been very fruitful, and he has proven to be a prolific sire across the bored.

she has been working like a champ, and couldn't enter this one in finer fettle ... plus the dream 2 hole for flat sprint, and a rejuvenated Javi to steady the reins - all signs are goodt coming in.

hell of an ask right off the bat, no doubt - but we can get some bingo here in a baby filly contest ... i believe they are sittin' on a monster here ... 15/1 ml, the value presents itself, gents.

IN.

BIGLY.

eff it, let's go ...

Spa-go $1 P3 (races 3-5)

3,4,10/1,2,5/2,6,7,9

$36

.... alive to the third leg - 7/1 shot took race 3, covered the chalk in race 4 - and that ramped the will pays down ... but better to be alive

2 $68
6 $55
7 $238
9 $151

:popcorn:

Prat boots home the 2, after the 9 cut the corner and headed straight for Schenectady after leading by a few lengths before that turn for home.

$32 profit are minor spoils, but feels goodt to hit ny first vertical of the meet ... i take it.

now, we await Becky's Joker in the Schuylerville.

eff it, let's go ...

Spa-go $1 P3 (races 3-5)

3,4,10/1,2,5/2,6,7,9

$36

.... alive to the third leg - 7/1 shot took race 3, covered the chalk in race 4 - and that ramped the will pays down ... but better to be alive

2 $68
6 $55
7 $238
9 $151

Prat boots home the 2, after the 9 cut the corner and headed straight for Schenectady after leading by a few lengths before that turn for home.

$32 profit are minor spoils, but feels goodt to hit ny first vertical of the meet ... i take it.

Just too late to tail this, but nice call.

#2 Becky's Joker

first off, there's threat of rain thru the whole weekend - i expect alotta scratches today if so ... and im'ma sit back and see how the nareatives unfold here on opening day - ergo, i will be a spectator.

... until the 9th.

field of 11 as of now, 2 yr old fillies, 6f on the flats - GIII with 175k at Stake.

Becky's Joker first time out, for the ghost that has become Contessa - guy has dropped off the map totally.

but, yet ... they nominate and supplement this one in for a Stakes on her first try ... Practical Joke first-timers have been very fruitful, and he has proven to be a prolific sire across the bored.

she has been working like a champ, and couldn't enter this one in finer fettle ... plus the dream 2 hole for flat sprint, and a rejuvenated Javi to steady the reins - all signs are goodt coming in.

hell of an ask right off the bat, no doubt - but we can get some bingo here in a baby filly contest ... i believe they are sittin' on a monster here ... 15/1 ml, the value presents itself, gents.

IN.

BIGLY.

by open lengths, at 21/1 - like a friggin' CHAMP 🏆

great opening day, big ups!

eff it, let's go ...

Spa-go $1 P3 (races 3-5)

3,4,10/1,2,5/2,6,7,9

$36

2 $68
6 $55
7 $238
9 $151

🤘

hope i get a few more like her, we'll see - was sweet, tho!

#2 Becky's Joker

... until the 9th.

IN.

BIGLY.
I sure hope you threw the dinero at this horse buddy

#2 Becky's Joker

... until the 9th.

IN.

BIGLY.

i done ok 😁 verrrrry ok

Wife and I got hammered today and booked a hotel 15 miles from Saratoga and are heading up July 28 n 29.

Checking off the Bucket List baby. Wooooot!!!

NICE!

JIM DANDY WEEKEND - you gonna see some of the best!

I’ve never seen a live horse race that wasn’t harness.

be ready to be amazed at the prolific poops and steamers being dumped 😄

#2 Becky's Joker

... until the 9th.

IN.

BIGLY.

i done ok 😁 verrrrry ok

Wife and I got hammered today and booked a hotel 15 miles from Saratoga and are heading up July 28 n 29.

NICE!

JIM DANDY WEEKEND - you gonna see some of the best!

I’ve never seen a live horse race that wasn’t harness.

be ready to be amazed at the prolific poops and steamers being dumped 😄
I’m ****in stoked brother

#2 Becky's Joker

... until the 9th.

IN.

BIGLY.

by open lengths, at 21/1 - like a friggin' CHAMP 🏆

great opening day, big ups!

eff it, let's go ...

Spa-go $1 P3 (races 3-5)

3,4,10/1,2,5/2,6,7,9

$36

2 $68
6 $55
7 $238
9 $151

🤘

hope i get a few more like her, we'll see - was sweet, tho!
Attakid - awesome call!

My Girl!

doin' big time work ... notice how she were left behind at the start, spotted 'em a coupla/few lengths - but, man, did Javi get busy on this beast - look at the incredible amount of ground she makes up on asking - once he has her in position at high cruising speed, he rates on the inside, then EXPLODES.

all things considered, factoring in her sluggish gate break, she were easily much the best - even with lookin' a bit green ... wait 'til she puts it all together - remember, this were her first ever start.

this are a very special filly.

Take notes please. Never been - on my bucket list. Will be doing Del Mar weekend Aug 17-20
Oh man, I’d love to see Del Mar someday.

FYI, we will most likely be slumming it in the grandstand and hopefully in the paddock, I haven’t looked into any of it yet. If there’s anything specific I can check into while I’m there for you let me know here or PM me

TON of scratches today ... i mean, COTdamn - there are a coupla 4 horse fields coming up, and one with only 3

as i said yesterday, when this kinda schmutz hits, they scratch by the bushel.

<insert "NO SUCH WORRIES AT DEL MAR" comment here>

😁

lookin' DRY today ...

Saratoga Early $1 P5 (races 1-5)

1,5,6/1,2,5/1,2,6,12/2/1,2,5

$54

everybody is gonna cover the #2 (In Italian) for race 4 ... rightfully so, it's free parking.

had to single somewhere in this sequence, so this basically boils down to a P4 - loaded up, so let's see ...

Users who are viewing this thread