What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

🏈🏈🏈 OFFICIAL 2024 NFL DRAFT THREAD - LIVE FROM MOTOWN 🏈🏈🏈 (3 Viewers)

Picks you don't like?

Nate Wiggins 95% of Pro Bowl CBs had arm length over 50th percentile. WIggins is 18th percentile, and his weight is 2nd percentile. Tall, skinny, and short arms.

JC Latham I don't really have negative feeling toward him, but passing on Odunze and Bowers is a mistake, IMO

Bo Nix I am simply a huge fan of everything the Broncos have been doing for the last several years.

Chop Robinson If you were to bet money on every freaky edge who didn't really produce in college, but has the tools, and needs to be coached up, you would make a lot of money. The other guy, who went later, was better.

Darius Robinson Didn't produce till he was older than everyone else. This is a problem.

Ricky Pearsall
Xavier Legette
After 4 years in college, both these guys were undraftable. Now they are 1st rounders.

This Troy Franklin WR looks interesting. I see he was rated pretty highly but got sick, lost some weight, and had bad testing numbers because of it? Maybe MN takes a chance on him at 108 as a field stretcher to open up Jets, Addison, and TJ?

@Capella and the entire Shark Pool

-Do we have any updates on Jordan Travis from FSU?
I know it was a brutal leg injury but thee current athlete and modern medicine seem to overcome things and I expect him to be ready to play football at some point.
This guy was pretty darn good prior to the injury

Is a 4th-5th round pick too much to develop Travis for 1-2 years? Teams might get the same outcome as the Falcons drafting Penix, there I said it
How long do you allow the Falcons to have the best back up in the NFL?

FIO best available for fantasy according to predraft superflex composite rankings. I wonder how many RBs go in the fourth and where.

Troy FranklinWR
Jaylen WrightRB
Braelon AllenRB
Audric EstimeRB
Ja'Tavion SandersTE
Bucky IrvingRB
Devontez WalkerWR
Will ShipleyRB
Ray DavisRB
Malik WashingtonWR
Javon BakerWR
Johnny WilsonWR
Jacob CowingWR
Brenden RiceWR
Isaiah DavisRB
Kimani VidalRB
Spencer RattlerQB
Dylan LaubeRB
Jamari ThrashWR
Cade StoverTE
Michael PrattQB
Isaac GuerendoRB
Kendall MiltonRB
Theo JohnsonTE
Jaheim BellTE
Dillon JohnsonRB
Ainias SmithWR
Tyrone Tracey JrRB
Cody SchraderRB
Blake WatsonRB
Rasheen AliRB
Jase McClellanRB

• Thanks
Reactions: Dez
@Capella and the entire Shark Pool

-Do we have any updates on Jordan Travis from FSU?
I know it was a brutal leg injury but thee current athlete and modern medicine seem to overcome things and I expect him to be ready to play football at some point.
This guy was pretty darn good prior to the injury

Is a 4th-5th round pick too much to develop Travis for 1-2 years? Teams might get the same outcome as the Falcons drafting Penix, there I said it
How long do you allow the Falcons to have the best back up in the NFL?
I was thinking how I could like him as a 6th round pick as someone to develop behind Stroud as a long term backup. Wouldn't need him this year but then Mills and Keenum's contracts would be up.

This Troy Franklin WR looks interesting. I see he was rated pretty highly but got sick, lost some weight, and had bad testing numbers because of it? Maybe MN takes a chance on him at 108 as a field stretcher to open up Jets, Addison, and TJ?
Whelp there he goes. Ol' pucker lips stole him away.

All my Mims picks looking pretty bad last year. I drafted him all over the place in rookie drafts was very high on him. Not great Bob. the guy on NFL network just referenced Mims as "their kick returner" Yikes

Picks you don't like?

Nate Wiggins 95% of Pro Bowl CBs had arm length over 50th percentile. WIggins is 18th percentile, and his weight is 2nd percentile. Tall, skinny, and short arms.

JC Latham I don't really have negative feeling toward him, but passing on Odunze and Bowers is a mistake, IMO

Bo Nix I am simply a huge fan of everything the Broncos have been doing for the last several years.

Chop Robinson If you were to bet money on every freaky edge who didn't really produce in college, but has the tools, and needs to be coached up, you would make a lot of money. The other guy, who went later, was better.

Darius Robinson Didn't produce till he was older than everyone else. This is a problem.

Ricky Pearsall
Xavier Legette
After 4 years in college, both these guys were undraftable. Now they are 1st rounders.
Agree on all of these except Latham- their offensive line was desperate for help. It was a huge huge problem for them last year.

Atlanta has made a mess of this draft. No clue what they are doing.

Ricky Pearsall in round 1? I don't get it. Real nice athlete but he's a late bloomer, never very dominant and turns 24 in September.

Jonathan Brooks. I like the player but the Panthers have so many other pressing needs that using a 2nd round pick on a RB coming off an ACL tear just doesn't make sense to me. Zach Frazier would have filled a need at C and finished off their revamped OL, Kneeland was there and we know edge is a problem for them, Rakestraw would have helped since they lost 2 CBs this offseason,

Doesn't sound like a great pick for Minnesota. Kwesi continuing the poor mid/late production of Rick?

Dan Kelly #1 QB in this draft is Joe Milton and gave all the top QBs 3rd grades. So if he doesn't like a player I would take that as a positive.

To be determined. Chop didn't get many sacks (neither did Micah in college), but his pressure rate was the highest in the class. I think he's a liability against the run. I don't think there was a better edge after Latu, Turner & Verse were drafted. But there was a safer pick in Barton.

Mason McCormick, South Dakota State, G goes to Steelers at 119.

9.96 RAS is 8th all- time out of 1583 OG from 1987 to 2024.

The tape is even better.

Can play Center. Called the line protection from LG. Terrific East-West Shrine Bowl and crushed the Combine.

Pittsburgh rebuilt its OL over the last 3 days. What. A. Pick. Every other team that needs IOL is sad rn.

ETA

The Steelers have already spent 3 of their first 5 picks on OL this draft:

- OT Troy Fautanu
- C Zach Frazier
- OG Mason McCormick

Bears 🐻

:lol:

OK Punter is crazy for the 4th Round but whatever. You do you CHI.

Last edited:
Can't believe the Lions took Manu. lol
He's a monster. He is not a football player. He's a monster. Literally. I thought he'd be a fun udfa somewhere, but never thought he'd get drafted.

He's 6-9 350 with abs, no fat on him. He's a super athlete. He played in a tiny Canadian college league. The film is a riot. This monster blocking 6' 220 pound defensive ends. I laughed for ten minutes watching the youtube. Monster. Not a football player. Fun pick.

eta: the PFF draft guy who knows EVERYBODY on his 300 player big board was like: Manu? What who? Canada? Yeah, I didn't watch him, oh well. haha

So what's up with TJ Tampa? Just read an article devoted to why he's sliding, which really offered nothing on why he's sliding. Any rumors out there of medical or gas masks or something?

Lions trade in with a future 3rd
Can't believe the Lions took Manu. lol
He's a monster. He is not a football player. He's a monster. Literally. I thought he'd be a fun udfa somewhere, but never thought he'd get drafted.

He's 6-9 350 with abs, no fat on him. He's a super athlete. He played in a tiny Canadian college league. The film is a riot. This monster blocking 6' 220 pound defensive ends. I laughed for ten minutes watching the youtube. Monster. Not a football player. Fun pick.

Lived in Tonga until he was 11. First UBC player drafted since 2016. Went on 11 Top 30 visits so not surprising he got drafted but still, ultra rare for a Canadian player to get picked.

Shipley to the Eagles meh for fantasy…….right now. Interesting pick long term and could carve out a Swift role.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread