What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

⚽ Soccer Match-day Thread (2 Viewers)

Just some of today's matches:

Bayern-Dortmund 230PM
Brighton-Man Utd 245PM
Everton-W Ham 245PM
Lazio-Atalanta 245PM
Real Madrid-Valladolid 330PM
River Plate-Sāo Paulo 830PM

:(

being in an office suuuuucks. Not as much as being unemployed, but still 
Given how cautious my employer is taking this stuff, I really think I will be WFH until July.  By that time it will be over 15 months and I will definitely push for full-time WFH.  

:(

being in an office suuuuucks. Not as much as being unemployed, but still 
Its easier for me to watch mid-week day games in my office than at home.  I've got two monitors at my work desk, so can work on one and have a game up on the other.  I'm almost always the only person on my floor.  I've usually got my wife and at least one of my kids to deal with at home, together with other distractions, and its hard to put a game on in the middle of the day with everyone else trying to get work done.

Its easier for me to watch mid-week day games in my office than at home.  I've got two monitors at my work desk, so can work on one and have a game up on the other.  I'm almost always the only person on my floor.  I've usually got my wife and at least one of my kids to deal with at home, together with other distractions, and its hard to put a game on in the middle of the day with everyone else trying to get work done.
Yeah. At home I'll have the game on my phone with headphones. Not optimal, but better than this freelance gig I've got now in an office with people walking by in an open studio.

well then.  United, becuase they do, beats BHA 3-0 to advance in the league cup.  McT, Mata and Pogba (subbing in late) all score.  

two horrendous handball pens given in Spurs game.  1 against each side.

1st - ball it Doherty in arm - arms completely by his side.

2nd - ball hit Maccabi player in the gut - but he happened to have his arms there - pen.

no VAR in game.

Everton are too. Ancelotti working wonders 
Spurs (9 th) away 1-0

West Brom (17th) home 5-2

Palace away (8th) 2-1

Brighton home 4-1 (14th) (ongoing)

I'd hold off to crown them for a few, they are Everton, and they are eventually going to Everton. I do agree that Ancelotti has worked wonders with them. I still have hopes for relegation.

Spurs (9 th) away 1-0

West Brom (17th) home 5-2

Palace away (8th) 2-1

Brighton home 4-1 (14th) (ongoing)

I'd hold off to crown them for a few, they are Everton, and they are eventually going to Everton. I do agree that Ancelotti has worked wonders with them. I still have hopes for relegation.
I’ve been an lfc fan for only 6 years now, so I’ve never developed the natural hatred that many old timers have. To me they’ve always been a crappy team that had in inferiority complex. I get the history, just haven’t felt it yet. So for me it’s exciting to see them playing well. Rivalries are always better when both teams are good.

I’ve been an lfc fan for only 6 years now, so I’ve never developed the natural hatred that many old timers have. To me they’ve always been a crappy team that had in inferiority complex. I get the history, just haven’t felt it yet. So for me it’s exciting to see them playing well. Rivalries are always better when both teams are good.
No, you are wrong. You will learn.

The only positive that could bring is if they manage to limp into Europe somehow, and get some home games to bring tourists to the city (when travel is allowed again).

Get Bailiy and Shaw the F out -

ETA - like off the pitch now and tell them to pack it up.  Both of them ball watching AFTER they ####ed up the first goal

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting to hear the commentators saying that it doesn’t matter how hard you touch somebody’s face, you just don’t do it, or it’s a red. I don’t remember that from my playing days.

Users who are viewing this thread