What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

​πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Ίβ€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹ β€‹βš½β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹ EURO 2020 βš½β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹ ​πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Ίβ€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹ People are saying THIS is the new greatest moment in sports history (2 Viewers)

Portugal gonna have one of those practices you had when you were 12 whereΒ you ran suicides for like 30 minutes, and spent the rest of the practice taking shots and practicing getting your body over the ball.

EuroΒ 2020/Copa America Goals By Club

Juventus (ITA) - 9

Liverpool (ENG) - 7

Atalanta (ITA) - 6

Inter Milan (ITA) - 6

RB Leipzig (GER) - 5

Real Madrid (ESP) - 5

Bayer Leverkusen (GER) - 4

Bayern Munich (GER) - 4

Borussia Dortmund (GER) - 4

Manchester City (ENG) - 4

Paris Saint-Germain (FRA) - 4

Barcelona (ESP) - 3

Chelsea (ENG) - 3

Al Hilal (KSA) - 2

Atletico Miniero (BRA) - 2

Borussia Monchengladbach (GER) - 2

Flemengo (BRA) - 2

Gent (BEL) - 2

Lazio (ITA) - 2

Lyon (FRA)Β - 2

Nice (FRA) - 2

PSV Eindhoven (NED) - 2

San Lorenzo (ARG) - 2

Santos Laguna (MEX) - 2

Sassuolo (ITA) - 2

West Ham United (ENG) - 2

Al-Taawoun (KSA) - 1

Atlanta United (USA) - 1

Augsburg (GER) - 1

Benevento (ITA) - 1

Benfica (POR) - 1

Blackburn Rovers (ENG2) - 1

Boca Juniors (ARG) - 1

Bolivar (BOL) - 1

Caracas (VEN) - 1

Cardiff City (WAL) - 1

Celtic (SCO) - 1

CSKA Moscow (RUS) - 1

Dunjaska Streda (SVK) - 1

Emmen (NED) - 1

Everton (ENG) - 1

Fehervar (HUN) - 1

Fenerbahçe (TUR) - 1

Genoa (ITA) - 1

Hoffenheim (GER) - 1

Junior (COL) - 1

Krasnodar (RUS) - 1

Leeds United (ENG) - 1

Leon (MEX) - 1

Mainz (GER) - 1

Napoli (ITA) - 1

Porto (POR) - 1

Real Betis (ESP) - 1

Sampdoria (ITA) - 1

Sevilla (ESP) - 1

Shanghai Port (CHN) - 1

Slavia Prague (CZE) - 1

Sporting Lisbon (POR) - 1

Swansea City (WAL) - 1

Torino (ITA) - 1

Union Berlin (GER) - 1

VfB Stuttgart (GER) - 1

Wolfsburg (GER) - 1

Zenit St. Petersburg (RUS) - 1

(OG) Borussia Dortmund (GER) - 2

(OG) Juventus (ITA) - 2

(OG) Bayer Leverkusen (GER) - 1

(OG) Celta Vigo (ESP) - 1

(OG) Everton (ENG) - 1

(OG) Inter Milan (ITA) - 1

(OG) Manchester City (ENG) - 1

(OG) Newcastle United (ENG) - 1

(OG) Parma (ITA) - 1

Euro 2020/Copa America Goals By League

Serie A (ITA) - 30

Bundesliga (GER) - 25

Premier League (ENG) - 18

La Liga (ESP) - 10

Ligue 1 (FRA) - 8

BrasileirΓ£o (BRA) - 4

Argentine Primera Division (ARG) - 3

English Championship (ENG2/WAL) - 3

Eredivisie (NED) - 3

LigaMX (MEX) - 3

Primeira Liga (POR) - 3

Russian Premier League (RUS) - 3

Saudi Professional League (KSA) - 3

Belgian First Division A (BEL) - 2

Bolivian Primera Division (BOL) - 1

CategorΓ­a Primera A (COL) - 1

Chinese Super League (CHN) - 1

Czech First League (CZE) - 1

Major League Soccer (USA) - 1

Nemzeti BajnoksΓ‘g I (HUN) - 1

Scottish Premiership (SCO) - 1

Slovak Super Liga (SVK) - 1

SΓΌper Lig (TUR) - 1

Venezuelan Primera DivisiΓ³n (VEN) - 1

(OG)Β Serie A (ITA) - 4

(OG) Bundesliga (GER) - 3

(OG) Premier League (ENG) - 3

(OG) La Liga (ESP) - 1

Lineker is mostly a #### but he is a 1000% correct here

=============================

Gary LinekerΒ 

@GaryLineker

Lukaku being pulled back and refusing to fall down and then not getting a freekick is exactly why players dive. Referees need to reward honesty if it’s to change.
I think the inclination of the refs in this tournament to let them play has made it very entertaining, even if physical at times.

I think the inclination of the refs in this tournament to let them play has made it very entertaining, even if physical at times.
I mostly agree but I also think the game is changing.

It feels like the advantage rule (one of the coolest rules in the game) is being phased out slowly.Β  You either go down (flop or for real) to get a call or if you stay up the refs swallow the whistle even if you are being raped.Β  I don't think this will lead us down a path to less diving (which is a personal hatred of mine)

What an Awesome day yesterday!!!!!! Owner Gio brought cut outs of Mancini, Insigne, Immobile and others you can check out on the Facebook or twitter pages as well as IG. I had my Birthday on Friday but Yesterday I got there early and my brothers were late (Ironic since it's usually the total opposite). My Middle Brother brought his GF. Β She left at HF to do some other stuff. My youngest brother ended up leaving after the 90 mins as he only paid 2 hrs of parking. My Middle brother stayed to the end. For someone who doesn't watch much Sports this kid was really into it. Honestly it's gonna be something I look back on years from now as we don't get that quality time together and he was really enjoying something I loved. Italian Football TV the biggest Youtube and social media channel for Calcio in the US (Based in NY) retweeted our Cafe's celebration of the Chiesa goal. Again I'm the idiot on the far left with Maroon hat and My brother is in the pink Shirt sitting down at the end helping bring the cutout to the bar. Honestly can't wait till Friday.Β 

@KafkaΒ and @El FloppoΒ I highly Suggest if you guys are in Philly and Italy or Calcio is on coming here as well. We get some people from other states here who are Calcio fans as well.Β 

Epic jubilation in Philly for the Azzurri

Deamon said:
The Dutch are playing really well right now.Β  I think they would give Denmark a lot of trouble.
Haven’t read everyone’s thoughts on the red yet but I’m bummed as 1. I wanted the Dutch to win and 2. I think they were playing fantastic. Β One slip and bad reaction cost them potentially a finals appearance. Β Ugh.Β 

TLEF316 said:
Someone is gonna spend a lot of money on this Dumfries kid this summerΒ 
I was saying after 1-2 games in the group that I’d love to see him on United. Β His price tag has gone way up I imagine.

I was saying after 1-2 games in the group that I’d love to see him on United. Β His price tag has gone way up I imagine.
Yeah, he's a little older than I expected (25, I think) but he seemed like he was everywhere.Β  Surprised he's been relatively under the radar at PSV for so long

I've been wondering the same thing.
I read at one point its because most people speak English as a second language.Β  Or enough to understand it.Β  The ref's often speak English when the teams' first language is different from each other.
I have been to games where they make an announcement (such as a substitution) in one team's language, then repeat it in the other team's language.Β  I'm sure not every venue can easily do this, and it makes sense that English is the default.Β  Maybe it also depends on the location of the game.

I have been to games where they make an announcement (such as a substitution) in one team's language, then repeat it in the other team's language.Β  I'm sure not every venue can easily do this, and it makes sense that English is the default.Β  Maybe it also depends on the location of the game.
FIBA does the same thing.Β  Can't expect everyone to understand every language so they make English the default.

I realize it makes me a terrible human being, but I truly love seeing a player who's just taken a dive to draw a foul get thumped.Β  "You don't seem to understand what a foul is, here, have one."
They're the ones who usually complain the loudest to the ref when the other team dives.

Happy to see Spain get the equalizer after the ridiculous own goal but I am rooting for the Croatians.Β 

I had amazing conversations with Croatians about soccer while visiting and they so desperately want to be recognized as an elite footballing nation.Β  My experiences with the Spanish have beenΒ that they are much more arrogant when discussing anything soccer related.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got a rules question - on those Spain corners both Koke and Sarabia are both standing there to take the corner.Β  Can Koke pass it to Sarabia even if he starts off the pitch?Β  I'm assuming yes but just confirming.

I've got a rules question - on those Spain corners both Koke and Sarabia are both standing there to take the corner.Β  Can Koke pass it to Sarabia even if he starts off the pitch?Β  I'm assuming yes but just confirming.
No. This happened in an earlier game. Player has to be on the pitchΒ 

Yes in general.Β  player being out of bounds is relatively meaningless in soccer as long as the ball is in bounds.Β  Of course you need to be onside as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m sure it has nothing to do with De BruyneΒ and Hazard leaving with injuries … :whistle:
I would agree with Gian if KDB isn't playing but the dude is so good that him going off changes any side.Β  If he's available in the next match I like Belgium.Β 

Very curious to watch France this afternoon.Β  I'm usually wrong with these predictions but I still feel like everybody else is battling for 2nd.

Users who are viewing this thread