What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2023-24 NBA (Playoffs!) Thread: end of bench player on Knicks roster feeling self-conscious about not having crippling, season-ending injury (21 Viewers)

That moving screen call is complete bs at that stage in the game. Tough loss for my Pacers. Going to be tough to regroup :kicksrock:
Pacers have the game plan and the Knicks will be run into the ground in the 4th quarter of most games.

On the menu tonight at the Woz household: chicken nuggets.

Kid was up this morning talking instantly about the game. What's going to be a bummer is when my wife makes him go to bed at halftime.
Oh, come on, Mom!
Seriously. Go grab a laptop or tablet and lay in bed with him and watch. Screw mom!
Phrasing.

With Wemby being voted unanimous ROY, I saw that he is the 6th to do it. Not on that list of unanimous ROY players is Tim Duncan who finished 1st team all-defense, 1st team All-NBA, and 5th in MVP voting. Three dipshits voted Keith Van Horn. Amazing.
Never underestimate the overemphasis of players when the New York area media is involved. Imagine if Van Horn's high socks were hoopin' in the Garden.

• Laughing
Reactions: Zow
The referees were just objectively terrible down the stretch.

I will always love Halliburton but he’s not a guy who can get his own shot in playoff games and that’s why I think he was being terribly overrated earlier this season and last year. He’s the Kevin Love of point guards.

Malone just went after the refs during a TO. Basically swallowing their whistles so far and its getting rough.

That didn't even look close on Halliburton.
They give Brunson a lot of late game calls.
A LOT. ...and he's the one initiating the contact by putting his shoulder and head into the defender, then pushing off with his head or with an arm bar.

Rockets Harden or 76ers Embiid level flopping to boot.

Good game ruined by terrible reffing (and awful knicks flopping) at the end
The end of IND/NYJ game 1 was absolutely ruined by the officiating. If I were a Pacers fan (or had money on them) I'd be pissed right now.

Criminal that Malone didn’t get tossed or at least a tech for that. Refs called a tech on Edwards for staring at somebody in game 1–and Malone is allowed to march on the court in an aggressive and confrontational fashion—show the ref up and shout directly in his face—and nothing? I’m all for refs being lenient—but that was too much imo.

Criminal that Malone didn’t get tossed or at least a tech for that. Refs called a tech on Edwards for staring at somebody in game 1–and Malone is allowed to march on the court in an aggressive and confrontational fashion—show the ref up and shout directly in his face—and nothing? I’m all for refs being lenient—but that was too much imo.
They weren't calling anything else, why would they start then?

Feels like Denver's lack of depth getting a little exposed here. Just a ton of pressure on their top 5 to almost never come off the court.

Refs knew they messed up on KAT non-call. Only reason they let that go.

I never understood how Kyle Anderson gets playing time. Always looks like an uncoordinated doofus out there.
He's an excellent defender, interior scorer and passer, and can run the offense in a pinch. Just should never ever shoot outside of 12 feet.
Surprisingly not horrific from 3 for his career (though he has been this year), he just needs 5 seconds to be able to get his shot off.

Feels like Denver's lack of depth getting a little exposed here. Just a ton of pressure on their top 5 to almost never come off the court.
Jeff Greens rim protection last year would be helpful. I wouldn't be shocked if Denver gets swept at this point. No rim protection at all, and not enough shooting. I told my buddy Minnesota was gonna win 4-2 before it started, but now I think it may be worse. I am kinda surprised DeAndre or Zeke haven't at least got a couple of minutes. Minnesota just keeps driving for layups at will.

What a ****ing half!

Little Woz: “Daddy, how did the Timberwolves get so good??”

Buddy, it’s taken a looooong time.

Pretty surprised we haven't seen any Deandre Jordan. Maybe with Gobert out they thought they wouldn't need him, but yeesh.

Users who are viewing this thread