What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Your opinion on the Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce Coverage? (2 Viewers)

What's your opinion of the Travis Kelce - Taylor Swift dating coverage?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My soon-to-be 16 yr old son, on the other hand, says he hates her, and pretends to like Kanye just to piss his sisters off.

:lmao:

This rules. No garbage-y conspiracy or political crap. Just boys and girls of a certain age, doing what they do best.

Does he intrude upon what they're doing, grab the mic, and go "I'mma let you finish, but . . ."
The part I liked most about this post was "pretends to like Kanye," because Bob trusts the reader to understand that nobody actually likes Kanye.
Yeah, that actually had me laughing out loud.

Especially since I just watched a clip of Kanye taking a reporters phone who asked if his wife had agency, and in the same rant Kanye seriously referred to himself as a “super hero” and a “legend” in that grating 11 year old girl voice of his, while wearing a full stocking over his head. No eye-holes. Just…lmao

I wonder how much a company would pay to have Taylor wear their shirt to the Superbowl? Like, imagine her with a Chiefs jacket on but unzipped with a Pets.com shirt on full display. I bet a company would pay ~$5M for that exposure.
I bet it would be closer to 100 Million.

And as always, please comment on your vote.

I'm especially interested in who the fans are.

I know some KC fans and they love it. But not sure if that's how most feel.

I voted "Love It". I'll provide several reasons why I personally love it.

1. I've been a huge Swift fan for a number of years. Her music helped create a bond with my daughter who didn't want anything to do with me for the first 3-4 years of her life. Taylor's music and videos helped build a relationship between us that's special and now that she's 11, we're really close. She's my only daughter out of 5, so I am thankful for Taylor Swift.

2. The NFL is more than just a sport. It's entertainment. It's the biggest TV ratings draw on the planet, but it still wasn't pulling in people like my wife, MIL or daughter to watch it with me. You know who helped draw them in? Taylor's relationship with Travis. Now, my MIL is the biggest Kelce fan around, listens to the podcasts, watches them play, etc. My wife thought the Kelce Doc was fantastic and is watching more football with me than ever before. A lot of that has to do with the Lions' resurgence (she's a long suffering fan of Detroit sports, from Michigan) so this has been a nice development in our relationship. So when Taylor shows up on the TV, we all get a little excited and that's okay. It's not ruining the game. The cameras aren't missing any football action. It's just part of the entertainment. I love it.

3. My god, folks, this country has had 8 years of turmoil where politics and global pandemic destroyed marriages, ruined families, ended friendships, cost people jobs. In my lifetime, this country has never been more fractured, more divided or angrier than it has been since 2016. It's been a grind. Toss in some global wars that are further dividing folks and it's been a nasty, horrible slog. Well, along comes a feel good story of two 30 somethings at the pinnacles of their professions falling in love right in front of us. It's awesome. It's hopeful, it's touching, it's the very opposite of all the ugliness and bitterness we've endured. Why not embrace it? It doesn't make you any less of a man to be happy for two celebrities falling in love in front of us all.

4. The people that are voting differently, can you provide links to the outrage you have displayed over Tom Brady's public relationship and marriage to Gisele Caroline Bündchen or the times the TV cameras cut away to her in a box watching him play? Did we blow gaskets when Jessica Simpson was watching Tony Romo and the NFL cameras panned to her during games? How about when NFL cameras show Kelly Stafford or Brittney Mahomes? Can I get some links to the times you guys got upset about the LA Lakers showing Jack Nicholson at Laker games over the years? How about all the times you guys got mad at NY Knicks showing Spike Lee at games? Hey, more recently, what about the times you got mad at the TV cameras showing Travis Kelce's mom in attendance? No? Don't exist? Why is that? But Taylor Swift being on camera has you hot and bothered? Why? There's a word for this, but I just can't seem to conjure it up.

Good enough?
Love this post so much.

I like it. She’s a huge celebrity but does seem like a genuinely good person. I think I read that for the game the other day she was on less than 1/2 of one percent of the telecast? If something so minor is bothering you so much I’d love to know why.

As famous as she is I’m actually shocked they don’t show her even more.
Exactly how I feel. I'm in the "sorta like it" camp. She has brought attention of the NFL to a new demographic, and is one of the most humble/generous/gracious celebrities in the world. I don't listen to her music either, but I don't understand why anyone would dislike her, or why the 60 seconds max that they show her during a game would actually bother people.

Also she's a big Eagles fan, so I'm here for it.
The bold irks me. Why is this? Bc she hands people $100 bills? Can we make this proportionate?

I’m worth maybe 0.5% of Taylor Swift. I tip basically everywhere and have endless tip fatigue from tipping at Starbucks, pizza counters, picking up a meal anywhere, an extra $50-$100 for a laborer doing a good job, etc.

So is the final piece of me being one of the most generous people out there handing 50 cent tips to other random people, bc proportionately, that’s like her handing out $100 bills. Only exception is that 50 cents is actually more impactful on me than $100 is on her. But I’ll go ahead and start tossing that extra 50 cents out there if the world starts labeling me the most generous person around.

You’re talking about a billionaire whose philanthropic efforts don’t even cross the low 7 digits. Let’s tone this generosity nonsense down a little.
Does $55M sound generous to you? https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/taylor-swift-55-million-bonuses-eras-tour-1234799207/

The part I liked most about this post was "pretends to like Kanye," because Bob trusts the reader to understand that nobody actually likes Kanye.

The part about this that strikes me is that I thought he said he "pretends to be like Kanye." Whoops on my end. I can also see where the kid pretends to like Kanye even though the kid really doesn't like Kanye. Anything to piss a sister off.

1. I've been a huge Swift fan for a number of years. Her music helped create a bond with my daughter who didn't want anything to do with me for the first 3-4 years of her life. Taylor's music and videos helped build a relationship between us that's special and now that she's 11, we're really close. She's my only daughter out of 5, so I am thankful for Taylor Swift.

2. The NFL is more than just a sport. It's entertainment. It's the biggest TV ratings draw on the planet, but it still wasn't pulling in people like my wife, MIL or daughter to watch it with me. You know who helped draw them in? Taylor's relationship with Travis. Now, my MIL is the biggest Kelce fan around, listens to the podcasts, watches them play, etc. My wife thought the Kelce Doc was fantastic and is watching more football with me than ever before. A lot of that has to do with the Lions' resurgence (she's a long suffering fan of Detroit sports, from Michigan) so this has been a nice development in our relationship. So when Taylor shows up on the TV, we all get a little excited and that's okay. It's not ruining the game. The cameras aren't missing any football action. It's just part of the entertainment. I love it.

3. My god, folks, this country has had 8 years of turmoil where politics and global pandemic destroyed marriages, ruined families, ended friendships, cost people jobs. In my lifetime, this country has never been more fractured, more divided or angrier than it has been since 2016. It's been a grind. Toss in some global wars that are further dividing folks and it's been a nasty, horrible slog. Well, along comes a feel good story of two 30 somethings at the pinnacles of their professions falling in love right in front of us. It's awesome. It's hopeful, it's touching, it's the very opposite of all the ugliness and bitterness we've endured. Why not embrace it? It doesn't make you any less of a man to be happy for two celebrities falling in love in front of us all.

4. The people that are voting differently, can you provide links to the outrage you have displayed over Tom Brady's public relationship and marriage to Gisele Caroline Bündchen or the times the TV cameras cut away to her in a box watching him play? Did we blow gaskets when Jessica Simpson was watching Tony Romo and the NFL cameras panned to her during games? How about when NFL cameras show Kelly Stafford or Brittney Mahomes? Can I get some links to the times you guys got upset about the LA Lakers showing Jack Nicholson at Laker games over the years? How about all the times you guys got mad at NY Knicks showing Spike Lee at games? Hey, more recently, what about the times you got mad at the TV cameras showing Travis Kelce's mom in attendance? No? Don't exist? Why is that? But Taylor Swift being on camera has you hot and bothered? Why? There's a word for this, but I just can't seem to conjure it up.

Good enough?
You’re taking this way too seriously 🤣

Shake it off, champ.
Don’t be upset because I was able to raise 3 children including 1 daughter and was able to instill a taste in music where she never had any interest in Taylor Swift 😏

But hey, I admire you suffering that drivel to create a bond with your daughter. Good dad. Something to be proud of 👍

Thanks. I think?

Also hate it bc I feel like the SB is now rigged. Nothing to do with politics, strictly from a financial standpoint. The shield def wants Swift up there with Kelce on the podium after the game, it’s of a financial benefit to them.
So from time to time Lorenzo Neal is on 95.7, and he was guest hosting yesterday while Matt Steinmetz is out for a hip replacement.

Lo went on a 10 mins rant about the stupid conspiracy theory that the NFL is rigged/scripted, and he gave several great examples of why that’s preposterous.

One glaring one was the Flowers fumble right before breaking the plane, which was a phenomenal defensive play, or the notion that a QB would deliberately throw an interception 1 game before the Super Bowl.

Cmon.
I’m not saying it’s WWE scripted, but a Ref might be inclined to call a game a little lopsided. There are ways things can be influenced, and it is in the NFL’s best interest from a monetary standpoint to see her on the podium after the game.

Is there like a live bidding at the end of the game for commercial time or something? Like Pepsis VP of marketing is just spamming the bid button because people will stay tuned into see Taylor?

Mainly because it’s bringing millions of young fans to the sport, and generating more global interest than ever before.
It is bringing more eyes to some degree but is it really bringing fans to the sport that will continue to be fans beyond this playoff run? It is in influx of surface "fans" that don't care about the game or the sport that will be gone before next year hits. I just don't think this additional "fandom" is a sustained influx.

And partly I love it because it drives a certain unhinged segment of the population insane. Fox News called her a Psy Op. MAGAs hate Kelce because he did a commercial for Pfizer, and Swift encourages her young fans to vote. It’s making their heads explode and the conspiracy theorists are out of the woodworks en masse saying the dumbest stuff imaginable and that’s all incredibly entertaining and revealing.
I just stare in awe at the mental gymnastics. Kelce gets paid for a Pfizer shot commercial, so damn him to hell with his wokeness (bc he got the shot, so he's vaxxed, so he's not anti-vax like me, so he's not MAGA like me, so he must hate Trump so I hate him now" or whatever the heck leaps it takes to get from A to B :ROFLMAO:

Taylor urges her fans to vote, not who to vote for, just to go do it, which is their right. "OMG I hate her and her wokeness trying to drum up a resistance movement for the Dems, she's not trying to own the libs like I do so I hate her now" :ROFLMAO:

I can't imagine how horrible it must be to live the kind of life where you're just constantly searching for the next thing to be offended or outraged by. Life is way too short for that kind of BS.
It gets even crazier when you recall the vaccine was fast-tracked by their god king who should 100 get all the credit for that, and who actually got the vaccine for COVID, which totes isn’t real and is just like the flu but is also a deadly bio-weapon engineered by China and released to America. Oh, and the vax has microchips in it which are bad but Musk is actively trying to put microchips in people’s brains which is great.

I could go on for a few more paragraphs but this would get moved to the politics forum.

Still, lmao at the inconsistencies in the narratives.
Can we please talk more about this? What are your thoughts on Palestine and abortion?
That they aren’t relevant to this topic in the slightest, while the rest of the stuff I referenced is because Kelce did a Pfizer commercial for the vaccine which is in part why a segment of the population hates Swift.

Try to stay on topic.

Mainly because it’s bringing millions of young fans to the sport, and generating more global interest than ever before.
It is bringing more eyes to some degree but is it really bringing fans to the sport that will continue to be fans beyond this playoff run? It is in influx of surface "fans" that don't care about the game or the sport that will be gone before next year hits. I just don't think this additional "fandom" is a sustained influx.
I think it is - I’ve seen evidence of it on TikTok.

I also see it directly (anecdotally, as it’s a small sample size) among my friend’s kids (16-24 range girls) who are now getting into THE NFL and are actually watching games with their parents - girls who previously had zero interest in football.

Not sure how universal that is, but she does have millions of fans.

And partly I love it because it drives a certain unhinged segment of the population insane. Fox News called her a Psy Op. MAGAs hate Kelce because he did a commercial for Pfizer, and Swift encourages her young fans to vote. It’s making their heads explode and the conspiracy theorists are out of the woodworks en masse saying the dumbest stuff imaginable and that’s all incredibly entertaining and revealing.
I just stare in awe at the mental gymnastics. Kelce gets paid for a Pfizer shot commercial, so damn him to hell with his wokeness (bc he got the shot, so he's vaxxed, so he's not anti-vax like me, so he's not MAGA like me, so he must hate Trump so I hate him now" or whatever the heck leaps it takes to get from A to B :ROFLMAO:

Taylor urges her fans to vote, not who to vote for, just to go do it, which is their right. "OMG I hate her and her wokeness trying to drum up a resistance movement for the Dems, she's not trying to own the libs like I do so I hate her now" :ROFLMAO:

I can't imagine how horrible it must be to live the kind of life where you're just constantly searching for the next thing to be offended or outraged by. Life is way too short for that kind of BS.
It gets even crazier when you recall the vaccine was fast-tracked by their god king who should 100 get all the credit for that, and who actually got the vaccine for COVID, which totes isn’t real and is just like the flu but is also a deadly bio-weapon engineered by China and released to America. Oh, and the vax has microchips in it which are bad but Musk is actively trying to put microchips in people’s brains which is great.

I could go on for a few more paragraphs but this would get moved to the politics forum.

Still, lmao at the inconsistencies in the narratives.
Can we please talk more about this? What are your thoughts on Palestine and abortion?
Really. Nothing more enjoyable than an obvious Lib pointing out flaws of a right wing president without mentioning the flaws of the left wing one.

Because you know, they were so honest about the vaccine and the pandemic 🙄

I voted strongly dislike it because it really doesn't add anything to the game or viewing experience. It doesn't enhance anything and actually sometimes takes away actual game replays to see what might have actually happened.

On a side note - it really seems like they have lessened the amount of replays they show in general. Even on the controversial calls they seem to be showing less of them. There have been times when a play happens and I catch something on the peripheral and hope they show a replay to see if what I saw happened or whatever and then they spend 24 seconds with a close up of the coach or Swift or something useless. It seems to be happening more and more.

Gonna start tossing 50 cents at everyone everywhere. Just call me FC the Philanthropist. Go donate my kids old bikes and maybe some diapers somewhere.

I’d like my headline to be changed from Football Guy Jr to Philanthropist. TIA.

I hope they get married in the offseason so we can see it forever.
Because celebrity marriages last forever.
It just has to last long enough til Travis retires.
You might want to rethink this. What we're seeing right now is "happy, chill, sexually-satisfied Travis Kelce." Imagine what "bitter, angry, sexually-deprived Travis Kelce" might do to teams.

Last edited:
I like it. She’s a huge celebrity but does seem like a genuinely good person. I think I read that for the game the other day she was on less than 1/2 of one percent of the telecast? If something so minor is bothering you so much I’d love to know why.

Exactly how I feel. I'm in the "sorta like it" camp. She has brought attention of the NFL to a new demographic, and is one of the most humble/generous/gracious celebrities in the world. I don't listen to her music either, but I don't understand why anyone would dislike her, or why the 60 seconds max that they show her during a game would actually bother people.

The bold irks me. Why is this? Bc she hands people $100 bills? Can we make this proportionate?

I’m worth maybe 0.5% of Taylor Swift. I tip basically everywhere and have endless tip fatigue from tipping at Starbucks, pizza counters, picking up a meal anywhere, an extra $50-$100 for a laborer doing a good job, etc.

So is the final piece of me being one of the most generous people out there handing 50 cent tips to other random people, bc proportionately, that’s like her handing out $100 bills. Only exception is that 50 cents is actually more impactful on me than $100 is on her. But I’ll go ahead and start tossing that extra 50 cents out there if the world starts labeling me the most generous person around.

You’re talking about a billionaire whose philanthropic efforts don’t even cross the low 7 digits. Let’s tone this generosity nonsense down a little.
Wow.... just.... wow.

You really should do some research if you're going to take that stance. She gave each of her truck drivers an unexpected 100k bonus after her tour. She has donated MILLIONS to flood reliefs, food banks in every city she plays in, and countless other charities (And she was doing it before she was even rich). This may not be 'proportionate' to you, but this is life changing money that she is giving... your 50 cent tip isn't changing any lives.

The "she's rich, she should donate even MORE to earn my respect" stance is just wild to me.

Good enough?
You’re taking this way too seriously 🤣

Shake it off, champ.
Don’t be upset because I was able to raise 3 children including 1 daughter and was able to instill a taste in music where she never had any interest in Taylor Swift 😏

But hey, I admire you suffering that drivel to create a bond with your daughter. Good dad. Something to be proud of 👍

Thanks. I think?
It was meant as a genuine compliment to your parenting skills 🍻

Might want to read up a little more on her lol

Gonna start tossing 50 cents at everyone everywhere. Just call me FC the Philanthropist. Go donate my kids old bikes and maybe some diapers somewhere.

Again, do you even know her philanthropic history or are you just looking at the $100 tip and going off on a rant for no reason.

Might want to read up a little more on her lol

I also see it directly (anecdotally, as it’s a small sample size) among my friend’s kids (16-24 range girls) who are now getting into THE NFL and are actually watching games with their parents - girls who previously had zero interest in football.

Are the TikTok's about actual game discussion or just them sitting around with the game in the back ground while they do some stupid dance?

Are the kids actually into the game trying to understand it better or are they just sitting in the same room talking about random stuff waiting for Swift to be shown so they can comment on her in some way?

I haven't seen it at all of actual non-fans trying to become actual football fans. I have seen them popping in to say something about Swift or music or whatever but not football related at all.

Again, do you even know her philanthropic history or are you just looking at the $100 tip and going off on a rant for no reason.
I’ll be at Starbucks passing out some free napkins later if you’re interested. One lucky participant will get a grande cold brew.

Are the TikTok's about actual game discussion or just them sitting around with the game in the back ground while they do some stupid dance?

A little of both - some are just talking about a newfound passion for football. New fans get excited to have something new.

It’s been a long time since I’ve had that feeling, and I never had TikTok as a kid, obviously. But what I’ve seen seemed like genuine interest.

Are the kids actually into the game trying to understand it better or are they just sitting in the same room talking about random stuff waiting for Swift to be shown so they can comment on her in some way?

I’ve only been in attendance for one such game (but have heard from other friends about their kids interest) and they seemed genuinely interested.

They squealed when Swift came on the screen, but it’s not like they left the room when she wasn’t.
I haven't seen it at all of actual non-fans trying to become actual football fans. I have seen them popping in to say something about Swift or music or whatever but not football related at all.

Generating interest is generating interest. It’s a start. A % of them may start liking football. Ya never know.

It’s certainly more beneficial to the sport than anything MLB has done in the last 30 years to attract young viewers.

Some of us just want to watch the game, and you guys are going on about vaccines and the election. Christ.
I hope they get married in the offseason so we can see it forever.
Because celebrity marriages last forever.
It just has to last long enough til Travis retires.
You might want to rethink this. What we're seeing right now is "happy, chill, sexually-satisfied Travis Kelce." Imagine what "bitter, angry, sexually-deprived Travis Kelce" might do to teams.
Somehow I think Travis would be just fine in this arena if he found himself single again...

To answer @Joe Bryant question. I think where this thread has gone is exactly why I despise Taylor Swift.

Football is an outlet for people; the only thing that I want to think about or discuss in football is football. I want to hear strategy, the Dan Campbell thread is ideal. I disagree wholeheartedly with the other side in that discussion, but it’s strictly strategy. I enjoy discussing personnel, games, etc…

This nonsense in this thread is everything I hate about this Taylor Swift garbage. I had zero opinion of her a few weeks ago, now I can’t stand her.

This thread is going to get locked anyway, so allow me to add two more tangential complaints:

1) Stop cutting to commercial every time a coach challenges the call on the field. I know you'll inform me of the ruling when we get back, and I know you'll show me a good replay, but these are dramatic moments! Let them play out naturally.

2) Halftime should be 13 minutes. That includes the super bowl.

Couldn't have cared less, but now I kinda like how much it angers some folks.

I see a lot of folks that feel like you do on this. I have to admit, that feels odd, too.

But I get it. I know there's a whole politics discussion angle thing that seems to love seeing the other side upset or shed "tears". Not Swift's politics. Just discussion in general where one side seems to like seeing how the "other" side is angered.

I'm sorry I wasn't clear. I didn't mean her politics. I mean some people in political discussion love to enjoy the other side being angry. And that always struck me as odd. I edited my post to be more clear.

This thread is going to get locked anyway, so allow me to add two more tangential complaints:

1) Stop cutting to commercial every time a coach challenges the call on the field. I know you'll inform me of the ruling when we get back, and I know you'll show me a good replay, but these are dramatic moments! Let them play out naturally.
I am so 100% with this.

The worst still is the *picture in picture* commercials when a ref is reviewing, or just between plays.
Eh, I don’t mind a little longer - sometimes there’s a line at the bathroom during the SB.

To answer @Joe Bryant question. I think where this thread has gone is exactly why I despise Taylor Swift.

Football is an outlet for people; the only thing that I want to think about or discuss in football is football. I want to hear strategy, the Dan Campbell thread is ideal. I disagree wholeheartedly with the other side in that discussion, but it’s strictly strategy. I enjoy discussing personnel, games, etc…

This nonsense in this thread is everything I hate about this Taylor Swift garbage. I had zero opinion of her a few weeks ago, now I can’t stand her.
Yet you went out of your way to click this thread and read the posts in it.

Not only that, but you're making comments on her generosity without knowing anything about it.

Wild.

But shouldn't your beef be with the networks and media instead of Taylor Swift, who is a free citizen to attend events she likes as well as date who she likes?

My change I want to see is challenges on a 30 second clock. That's it. If you can't overturn it by then, call stands. Having to go microzoom 50x and look at 10 different angles...isn't football.

I wonder how much a company would pay to have Taylor wear their shirt to the Superbowl? Like, imagine her with a Chiefs jacket on but unzipped with a Pets.com shirt on full display. I bet a company would pay ~$5M for that exposure.
I bet it would be closer to 100 Million.
I doubt Pets.com has 100M to blow but maybe
lol well maybe not pets.com but imagine if she wore a Pepsi Tshirt during the SB? That would have to be worth over 100 M.

But shouldn't your beef be with the networks and media instead of Taylor Swift, who is a free citizen to attend events she likes as well as date who she likes?
Exactly. What exactly has she personally done to garnish this hate? Apparently if she's famous she's not allowed to go watch her boyfriend play football in his mind.

Also hate it bc I feel like the SB is now rigged. Nothing to do with politics, strictly from a financial standpoint. The shield def wants Swift up there with Kelce on the podium after the game, it’s of a financial benefit to them.
So from time to time Lorenzo Neal is on 95.7, and he was guest hosting yesterday while Matt Steinmetz is out for a hip replacement.

Lo went on a 10 mins rant about the stupid conspiracy theory that the NFL is rigged/scripted, and he gave several great examples of why that’s preposterous.

One glaring one was the Flowers fumble right before breaking the plane, which was a phenomenal defensive play, or the notion that a QB would deliberately throw an interception 1 game before the Super Bowl.

Cmon.

NFL is scripted people are the same as flat earthers. Sure there are a few unstable people that actually believe it, but 95% of the people that claim to believe it actually don't and just think it makes them seem interesting and will make people to talk about them. "Did you hear Jake is a flat earther!?".

Last edited:

I agree with what you are saying. But isn't this under the umbrella of "Well the NFL along with Fox/NBC/ABC whatever network" have a duty to their shareholders and to make as much money as possible, yadda yadda yadda?

Cmon.

NFL is scripted people are the same as flat earthers. Sure there are a few unstable people that actually believe it, but 95% of the people that claim to believe it actually don't and just want people to talk about them. "Did you hear Jake is a flat earther!?".
I lend them the same credibility as I do literally everything Skip Bayless says or tweets.

He was on fire with the hot takes the 1st half of the Niners game like the cowboys fan he is.

He’s been gettin destroyed for it ever since. :lol:

I agree with what you are saying. But isn't this under the umbrella of "Well the NFL along with Fox/NBC/ABC whatever network" have a duty to their shareholders and to make as much money as possible, yadda yadda yadda?
Honestly shocked the players don’t have patches all over their unis like NASCAR drivers already.

Bro these are some odd takes. You shouldn’t be this easily moved.

You are correct, I hate them for it, but she’s the collateral damage. I’m certainly not alone in this.

I think Joe achieved exactly what he wanted to do. The politics forum is closed so from time to time he starts post in here and the FFA that should‘ve went to the politics forum. It sometimes feels like a pattern and always helps updating the ignore list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread