What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Rams at Lions (-3, 51.5), SNF Wild Card Weekend Game #5** (3 Viewers)

The Rams can move the ball and they will only need a FG to win the game if they even do get the ball, time isn't as big a factor IF they can hold on 2nd Down, call timeout and then does DC run the ball or try and throw for a FD, my guess is Campbell will throw to win the game and if that is incomplete...Rams have a chance and would have likely well over a minute to move the ball.

I take the timeout now. They're far away from the first down. Now is when you do it. You get that stop and the stop on third and then the change of possession stop.

You need to clock the ball on offense, but you can do that.

Trying to be smarter than the room. Usually mcvay is the man. That was a mistake

and this is when the keyboard warriors tell people how to take time outs, i mean they draft fantasy football teams

I want to root for the Lions but a Rams win would be better for the Bucs if they manage to beat Philly at home this week, re-match of sorts with the Rams-Playoffs
A Detroit win and the Bucs or Philly would play them next week, no weather issues which helps

Lions 28...they don't kick field Goals
Rams 27

Hope this is an entertaining game
:coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread