What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2023 Pro Cycling Thread*** - The Vuelta will be a Primoz, Vigo, G, Remco mosh pit (1 Viewer)

this is a nice team, Grégoire is a major talent

RB Brownwings WGUAFC TEAM ROSTER​

TJV.png
Vingegaard
0 pts
SOQ.png
Evenepoel
2 pts
TBV.png
Buitrago
0 pts
MOV.png
Rubio
14 pts
ACT.png
Vendrame
166 pts
ALT-TFS.png
López
0 pts
CJR.png
Cepeda
0 pts
GFC.png
Grégoire
107 pts
UAD.png
Almeida
0 pts

I should probably take a closer look at the scoring in these things. I'm pulling a third less points for Van den Berg based on where I slotted him. Oops.

No run out after the finish line? WTF ASO

Remco crashes right into a woman and lands hard after the win, plowed into a barrier, bloodied his face

Online speculation is indicating that he may be concussed. I doubt that to be the case though. It's very windy. His legs were shot, He's wearing cleats and those metal steps weren't a good place to show off at that point.

Congrats @cheeseypoof Stage 3 Winner

TEAM ROSTER​

TJV.png
Vingegaard
218 pts
SOQ.png
Evenepoel
308 pts
BOH.png
Higuita
2 pts
TJV.png
Kuss
48 pts
UAD.png
Molano
6 pts
MOV.png
Oliveira
61 pts
SOQ.png
Vervaeke
46 pts
SOQ.png
Serry
41 pts
UAD.png
Soler
137 pts

Congrats @cheeseypoof Stage 3 Winner

TEAM ROSTER​

View attachment 4222
Vingegaard
218 pts
View attachment 4223
Evenepoel
308 pts
View attachment 4224
Higuita
2 pts
View attachment 4225
Kuss
48 pts
View attachment 4226
Molano
6 pts
View attachment 4227
Oliveira
61 pts
View attachment 4228
Vervaeke
46 pts
View attachment 4229
Serry
41 pts
View attachment 4230
Soler
137 pts
Think this is the highest I've ever scored in a single stage. Worst to First (Stage scoring) from Stage 2 to Stage 3. LOL

Some facts about Sepp Kuss:
  • Sepp Kuss does not sleep. He waits.
  • The chief export of Sepp Kuss is pain.
  • If paper beats rock, rock beats scissors, and scissors beats paper, what beats all 3 at the same time? Sepp Kuss.
  • Sepp Kuss counted to infinity... twice.
  • Sepp Kuss can do a wheelie on a unicycle.
  • Sepp Kuss makes onions cry.
  • Death once had a near-Sepp-Kuss experience.
  • Sepp Kuss is both a particle and a wave

How does a team navigate the situation JV is in now? Where Kuss is 2:47 to 2:58 ahead of the three GC contenders -- two of whom are his own teammates? That's real time.

And is he good enough to hang onto that lead if his team worked for him?

How does a team navigate the situation JV is in now? Where Kuss is 2:47 to 2:58 ahead of the three GC contenders -- two of whom are his own teammates? That's real time.
The time trail will take care of that for them ;)
Yeah…Sepp will probably lose at least 2 minutes if history is any indication, but he has to ride it for a change in case Remco takes time from Roglic and Jonas.

More than anything though I don’t see how Remco can hold up with attacks from all three in week three with his “team”.

Approximate chances of winning, per the oddsmakers...
  • Vino 41%
  • Roglic 27%
  • Remco 12%
  • Ayuso 10%
  • Kuss 9%
I do wonder if they’ll keep having Roglic attacking and Vino mark Remco. That seems to be what’s going on (which means Vino is viewed as the real team leader within TJV). With some of these stages, they should be able to isolate Remco pretty easily and then it’ll be sort of the roll of the dice which Jumbo is stuck with Remco and which 1/2 can get up the road.

Remco really needs a WC quality TT.

I don’t know what you do, but totally flat stages have gotten so incredibly dangerous these days. Between the turns, road furniture, and speed, it’s a minor miracle when there isn’t a big crash.

I don’t know what you do, but totally flat stages have gotten so incredibly dangerous these days. Between the turns, road furniture, and speed, it’s a minor miracle when there isn’t a big crash.
Both the wrecks today were from simple halfwheeling errors. Really, both were amateurish mistakes and totally avoidable.

Users who are viewing this thread