What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Products you believe in - Let's hear 'em (1 Viewer)

While on the topic of dogs and vacuums, if anyone grooms their own dogs, https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B093KRX2K1?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details is a pet Flowbee that really improves the process - more important than vacuuming the mess as you cut is that it pulls the hair straight for the razor.  We picked this up on Prime Day and my wife is really happy with it three pets in.
Thanks for this.  Our groomer's prices keep going up, up, up, up, UP.  Need to start DIY grooming.

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Zero-G-5-8-in-X-50-ft-Premium-Duty-Kink-Free-Gray-Woven-Hose/999972996

Ive been using this in a pretty rough environment for 2 years.  Which is good for my hoses.  I have to drag them through rocks, 115 degree temps.

I need light weight.  This is a winner.

Always wondered about these, good to know  :thumbup:

I have this one and absolutely love it.  Ridiculously lightweight.  Never kinks.  It's the perfect hose.  And I got this 75' version for $38 a couple years ago.

Also at Amazon

Woot! I’m not sure if any of my coupon codes work any more - I changed to a “bull discount” model.

I assume it’s the 4-pack gift box? if you’d like I can include a couple that aren’t on the website. Let me know! 
Got it just now! About 1/4 of Chrome already down and it's very tasty! :thumbup:

Need a laptop or Chromebook. Both of our Chromebooks have crapped out in 2 months (kid dropped 3 year old Lenovo Chromebook resulting in a shattered screen and 18 month old Asus Chromebook won't start/charge).

Need a laptop or Chromebook. Both of our Chromebooks have crapped out in 2 months (kid dropped 3 year old Lenovo Chromebook resulting in a shattered screen and 18 month old Asus Chromebook won't start/charge).
3 year old lol, good luck. I've had some luck with the local Best Buy. They have a small section of refurbished chrome books/laptops. I've picked up a couple under $150 before; just fine for your basic youtube, shopping and surfing.

Ordered this one in 2017 for my daughter heading off to college. She broke the screen and is now a kindergarten teacher, so she wanted a replacement. After some research and price comparison, this was far and away the best deal we could find. Re-ordered a "renewed" one from Amazon in April and it's doing very well for her.

Not many laptops/chromebooks that are still a good deal after a 5 year gap.

#KardBlock: British man creates app that filters out all mentions of the Kardashians
----------------
...Kardashian haters will be delighted to hear that Shamsi’s app is free.

“We are not charging for this,” he said. “We’ve set up a donation page, but we’re sending those donations straight to charity...
...“#Kardblock is the best thing I have seen a while,” Twitter user Taylor Olson wrote. “Making the internet a better place one less Kardashian post at a time!”

I’ve been happy with basic clothes from 32 degrees. Very inexpensive, but their boxer briefs and underlayers are good.
100% agree. Decent quality... very inexpensive. I have shorts, shirts, socks, sweats, hats, gloves. I'm no fashion-plate, but this is my go-to for casual wear.
32 Degrees: Welcome! To receive your free gift, add a hat to your cart and use the code FREEGIFT.

I’ve been happy with basic clothes from 32 degrees. Very inexpensive, but their boxer briefs and underlayers are good.

Get this stuff at Costco all the time.
I got some from Macys in the past, but they have some great deals on their website right now. I just bought a bunch of things I didn't need, although I like their T-shirts more than some of the ones I have so I'll donate the others and enjoy the upgrade. Only $4 per T-shirt.

Need a new body hair trimmer ... Is manscaped worth it, or are they just really good at advertising?

Need a new body hair trimmer ... Is manscaped worth it, or are they just really good at advertising?
They’re nice, but I wouldn’t say they’re life changing. I have a 3.0 and it works well. Contrary to what they advertise, you can still draw blood with this bad boy so be forewarned.

It's been a long time since I bought a new razor and I'd like to hear your recommendations. I've been using a Gillette fusion and it's pretty good, but I'm open to trying something new.

It's been a long time since I bought a new razor and I'd like to hear your recommendations. I've been using a Gillette fusion and it's pretty good, but I'm open to trying something new.
For me I love the Shick Hydro 5. Being able to fold down the strip at the top to get up close to the nose is great. And the blades last several shaves past others to me. And refills are relatively cheap on Amazon.

For me I love the Shick Hydro 5. Being able to fold down the strip at the top to get up close to the nose is great. And the blades last several shaves past others to me. And refills are relatively cheap on Amazon.
+1

I have a "Power" version that I've had for years. Single AA battery and it vibrates while you shave. I don't think they make them any more but you can probably find them on ebay.

I’m a big Rain-ex fan. I always reapply before road-trips. It can be pouring rain and people have their wipers on the highest setting and I’m cruising along with the water beading up and running off my windshield. I may or may not have to run my wipers.
It beats the hell out of looking thru that streaked windshield at night. You can take that to bank.

I’m a big Rain-ex fan. I always reapply before road-trips. It can be pouring rain and people have their wipers on the highest setting and I’m cruising along with the water beading up and running off my windshield. I may or may not have to run my wipers.
It beats the hell out of looking thru that streaked windshield at night. You can take that to bank.
HA

I put rain ex on our glass shower walls/door

I put rain ex on our glass shower walls/door
Pervert

HA
i am suing you both for brohantillecual property violations take that to the bank brohans

anyone used something like this befoe?

FLEDAVID Dusk to Dawn Motion Sensor Outdoor Wall Lantern with GFCI Outlet Black Exterior Porch Lights Waterproof Outside Sconce Lighting Fixtures Rustic Wall Mount Lamp for House Garage Entryway https://a.co/d/6FiapJS

FLEDAVID Dusk to Dawn Motion Sensor Outdoor Wall Lantern with GFCI Outlet Black Exterior Porch Lights Waterproof Outside Sconce Lighting Fixtures Rustic Wall Mount Lamp for House Garage Entryway https://a.co/d/6FiapJS
Not that brand but I've had one similar by a side door for about 10 years and it's been solid. Mine is from HD. I typically find their stuff to be about the same quality as random Chinese brands on Amazon. It's got free returns though so if it's garbage send it back. As long as it seems like a quality build and it works when you wire it in it's probably good.

No, I went with the FLEDAVID Dusk to Dawn Motion Sensor Outdoor Wall Lantern with GFCI Outlet Black Exterior Porch Lights Waterproof Outside Sconce Lighting Fixtures Wall Mount Lamp for House Garage Entryway as well, but it wasn't Rustic, so I cannot help you.

No, I went with the FLEDAVID Dusk to Dawn Motion Sensor Outdoor Wall Lantern with GFCI Outlet Black Exterior Porch Lights Waterproof Outside Sconce Lighting Fixtures Wall Mount Lamp for House Garage Entryway as well, but it wasn't Rustic, so I cannot help you.
lol

Wifey had a wonderful customer service experience today.

We got married a year ago / in fact our anniversary is this Sunday. One generous friend gifted us an awesome Cuisinart air fryer & toaster oven. TBH I thought it was a silly thing to put on the registry given we had two air fryers (6 qt & 3 qt) but whatever. We use it daily & love it. Gifted the old ones to different friends who needed one.

Over the weekend, I was up in the rotation for dinner Saturday night. Set it to 350 preheat & went back to watching golf. A little while later she calmly observed from the dining room “I believe the air fryer just caught fire.”

:excited:

Holy crap! It was surreal - there was a low level fire across the bottom front but contained within the unit. We don’t bake much and our flour is a bit hard to access (don’t ask - NYC apts lead to odd choices.) Finally I slowly opened the door. Initially guessed a grease fire, but quickly discerned the rubber gasket along the inside bottom had torn off. Most of the rubber flange had ripped off and fallen directly on to the heating coil. Anyway, quickly got it under control.

Total bummer. Not even a year. Over the past couple days we contemplated tweeting at them or writing an email. Tried unsuccessfully to order a replacement gasket.

Finally today she decided to call them. Found a customer service line, outline the problem, sent them a photo. No replacement gasket is available. However, they would be happy to replace it. No need to ship the old one - just cut the cord and email a picture showing of it (I guess disabling the unit would absolve them of liability after disposal, IDK 🤷🏻‍♂️)

Anyway, I’m used to Amazon routinely replacing stuff. But this was a not insignificant item ($300) and they made it easy peasy. Have owned a lot of Cuisinart stuff over the years. Heard of others having issues but I’ve been lucky. Regardless, was super happy they resolved this very quickly in the best way possible.

Splurge Alert. YETI Trailhead camping chair, $300. Find discounts through ****'s Sporting Goods, REI, etc. and save 10-20%.

Beautiful. comfortable, easily portable, camping chair.

I love most things YETI, including this. I bought it for me for my 50th, mostly for the insane amount of kids soccer we'll have in the years ahead. We picnic a lot and occasionally overnight camp too, maybe 1-2x/year.

Keep it away from fires. I've read sparks melt the mesh fabric.

I'm all for quality **** and splurging, guilty on multiple levels, especially as we age and know the end could be closer than we think.

But you have got to be kidding me on a $300 beach chair.

Splurge Alert. YETI Trailhead camping chair, $300. Find discounts through ****'s Sporting Goods, REI, etc. and save 10-20%.

Beautiful. comfortable, easily portable, camping chair.

I love most things YETI, including this. I bought it for me for my 50th, mostly for the insane amount of kids soccer we'll have in the years ahead. We picnic a lot and occasionally overnight camp too, maybe 1-2x/year.

Keep it away from fires. I've read sparks melt the mesh fabric.

I'm all for quality **** and splurging, guilty on multiple levels, especially as we age and know the end could be closer than we think.

But you have got to be kidding me on a $300 beach chair.
I'd do it again. It's awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread