What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What's Normal? - Are you a member of the mile high club? (1 Viewer)

Are you a member of the mile high club?

• Yep

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • Nope

Votes: 136 96.5%

• Total voters
When I was younger I would have liked to have done this just to say I did it but it’s not on the bucket list.

I’ve never been a close confines kind of guy. Car sex was never my favorite either.

Last edited:
Negative. Have done some touchy/feely, but no more than that.
Same. I discussed it with a couple of girls at different points, but we decided the bathrooms were just too small and we didn't think we could get away with it as it would be obvious we went in together to the airline attendants or passengers near the bathrooms.

I do have one airline regret. I once sat next to this girl from the UAE in college or law school (forget which). I was flying home for a visit and she was on her way back home to the UAE for a wedding and had a layover in Philly. We hit it off instantly. She clearly had family money and after awhile offered to bring me to the wedding and pay for the ticket and my lodging. I declined because I had just started dating somebody at the time and wanted to let that play out. We had this awkward disappointing goodbye type thing when we landed and I could tell she was looking at me like I was blowing an opportunity. Looking back I wish I would have gone not necessarily because it's a regret about the particular girl but because that would have been a really cool experience.

There's probably a thread about this on here somewhere frankly.

pretty much this.

Back in high school, I was part of a ski club. we would do day trips (and longer stays) to lake tahoe. There was plenty of fun happening under the blankets on the drive up and back :whistle:

:pics::2cents:

Why is it even called that? Are people doing it on takeoff or landing b/c ya know, you're supposed to be in your seats at that time.

Honestly never saw the appeal. Why do I want to have sex where people ****?
Yeah this kind of reminds me of such otherwise initially awesome sounding things that turn out to be a little less enjoyable than expected. For me personally, such endeavors as utilizing melted chocolate sauce (way messier and sticky than expected), sauna (it gets hot quickly and the benches are not comfortable), and ocean/beach (sand pebbles!) all seem like better ideas in theory than in practice.

Yeah this kind of reminds me of such otherwise initially awesome sounding things that turn out to be a little less enjoyable than expected. For me personally, such endeavors as utilizing melted chocolate sauce (way messier and sticky than expected), sauna (it gets hot quickly and the benches are not comfortable), and ocean/beach (sand pebbles!) all seem like better ideas in theory than in practice.
Not all candles melt at the same temperature, a little candle wax sounds like fun until you get a second degree burn on your sensitive area.

Not all candles melt at the same temperature, a little candle wax sounds like fun until you get a second degree burn on your sensitive area.
Ah, yes, that too I can attest to as well. Ouch!

This seems like more of an urban myth than a reality for people
On a standard commercial airplane I genuinely find it hard to believe simply given the size of the bathrooms and the many eyes on the door and ears within range. I'll reiterate what I said up thread in that a couple times myself and my willing partner gave it serious thought on a commercial plane and concluded it just wasn't going to happen in any comfortable or fun way.

I'm assuming the "yes" answers were on private jets or those international airplanes with private bathrooms or something.

I don't think admission into the club requires that the act take place in the bathroom. That being said, I'm sure most airplane seats have probably been **** on so...

On a standard commercial airplane I genuinely find it hard to believe simply given the size of the bathrooms and the many eyes on the door and ears within range. I'll reiterate what I said up thread in that a couple times myself and my willing partner gave it serious thought on a commercial plane and concluded it just wasn't going to happen in any comfortable or fun way.

I'm assuming the "yes" answers were on private jets or those international airplanes with private bathrooms or something.
I haven't been on one in years, but I used to frequently be on flights that were very empty, so doing it in your seat would be very possible. Most flights are so packed these days that it would be difficult.

I haven't been on one in years, but I used to frequently be on flights that were very empty, so doing it in your seat would be very possible. Most flights are so packed these days that it would be difficult.
I guess. I don't recall ever being on a flight like that though.

I guess. I don't recall ever being on a flight like that though.
I used to "commute" to Amarillo, TX every week (for 6 months). The return flight on Thursday evening was usually only like 10% full. I knew the flight attendants by name (almost always the same ones).

Reactions: Zow
Same. I discussed it with a couple of girls at different points, but we decided the bathrooms were just too small and we didn't think we could get away with it as it would be obvious we went in together to the airline attendants or passengers near the bathrooms.

I do have one airline regret. I once sat next to this girl from the UAE in college or law school (forget which). I was flying home for a visit and she was on her way back home to the UAE for a wedding and had a layover in Philly. We hit it off instantly. She clearly had family money and after awhile offered to bring me to the wedding and pay for the ticket and my lodging. I declined because I had just started dating somebody at the time and wanted to let that play out. We had this awkward disappointing goodbye type thing when we landed and I could tell she was looking at me like I was blowing an opportunity. Looking back I wish I would have gone not necessarily because it's a regret about the particular girl but because that would have been a really cool experience.

There's probably a thread about this on here somewhere frankly.
Pretty sure it would have ended with you getting your organs harvested

Why is it even called that? Are people doing it on takeoff or landing b/c ya know, you're supposed to be in your seats at that time.
The idea of being in full force, even assuming there’s room, when the plane lands is almost a nightmare. So many things can break way too easily.

Got to what I think some consider 3rd base in a small single-engine plane...I honestly don't want to do anything in a commercial jetliner though. Bathrooms are nasty. Maybe one of those airlines with 1st class sleeping pods...

Got to what I think some consider 3rd base in a small single-engine plane...I honestly don't want to do anything in a commercial jetliner though. Bathrooms are nasty. Maybe one of those airlines with 1st class sleeping pods...

so not mile high..... but many years ago, mrs and i had some fun on a night train from florence to munich.

so not mile high..... but many years ago, mrs and i had some fun on a night train from florence to munich.
...See, that at least sounds enjoyable compared to an airplane lavatory.

No for me, but a guy I know from college did it 5 or 6 times (mostly different girls.) He's now a head coach in the NHL so clearly he's a go-getter in all facets of his life.

Flew private to Maui during Covid. With my in-laws and a bunch of kids. We passed on the opportunity

If it’s just the wife and I. Absolutely

Users who are viewing this thread