What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

San Francisco 49ers 2013 thread (SEE NEW 2014 THREAD) (2 Viewers)

I just have a hard time understanding why you guys continue to talk about the Seahawks, when you are playing the Panthers. :confused:

Anyway, going forward I will respect you guys and stay out of your thread.

I just have a hard time understanding why you guys continue to talk about the Seahawks, when you are playing the Panthers. :confused:

Who cares what the fans say. If the Niners players are looking past the Panthers to the Hawks they will get spanked in Carolina.

The conversation started on a throwaway comment on the rooting interest of a game that doesn't involve the Niners. So not sure what that would have to do with anything.

Good luck Niners. Whatever you feed Kaepernick before he plays the Packers should be the mandatory pregame meal. I've only watched him play the Packers and he looks like the second coming of Steve Young against us.

Pretty sure fans are hoping for one last home game at the stick :shrug:

The Sea/NO game is first, so most will be watching and cheering on the Saints - I think everyone in SF that matters from Harbaugh down to the Punter are focused on the team that beat them earlier this year at the stick...

My biggest concern is how poorly both lines are playing right now. Both lines should be advantages for us vs GB, but our boys got manhandled against AZ. Even the "weak" AZ OL beat up our DL.
I agree. SPecifically the O-line has been really bad. I think they rank near the bottom of the NFL in both pass and run blocking effectiveness on FO. Pretty bad considering it's been referred to as "one of the best" in the NFL.
You put Peyton Manning or Drew Brees behind that offensive line, and that offense improves dramatically to where the offensive line could be the best. The 49ers need a big time WR, and another RB to take some of the load off of Gore and Kaep. They have invested heavy in that offensive line for years with 1st round picks. They also play in a sophisticated offensive scheme. They went from Alex Smith's pop gun offense to Kaep's cannonball run and pass within a season and got to the Super Bowl. The O-Iine isn't the issue. It's the QB, WR's (outside of Boldin and Crabs), Vernon Davis, and Greg Roman who need to step up.
http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/ol

The niners OL ranks 29th in run blocking, these are all plays involving runs by a running back. You can blame 'nick for maybe audibling into a few bad plays, but aside from that I don't buy it. They also rank 29th in stuffs, which is the RB getting tackled for no gain or behind the LOS, and 28th in power runs (3rd/4th with 2 or fewer to go). You can't blame the guys I've highlighted for these putrid numbers, this is strictly on the O-line.
It's also on the play calling- they are consistently running into 8-9 man fronts.
Meh, FO always ranks the 49er o-line low. For ####'s sake, how much more can they invest in it? I don't buy into FO much. Gore still cranks out good seasons with his legs behind it, and he's the only good active RB they have.

Maybe I'm drunk, but I thought this was a horribly officiated game. No PI calls in the endzone in the 1st qtr, Crabs was mugged twice. NO holding calls all game vs the Packer OL. The most blatant was the reverse choke hold McDonald was put in when he was sacking Rodgers on 4th-2...right in front of the ump. Glad the refs didnt decide the game.

VD still doesn't seem to be his aggressive self, and I'm worried about PWilly missing tackles (or is Lacy that good?). I'm popping another. Cheers, Niner fans.

And cheers to the great Pack fans for a helluva game.
I thought it was officiated the way games should be. The muggings went both ways. It was a physical game in the cold. Ticky tack calls would had kept them both out there for an hour longer.

VD doesn't seem 100 %. I wouldn't worry about Willis either. It wasn't a perfect game but hell, they got a playoff win on the road at Lambeau in January. What more do ya want?

Harbaugh hitting the sauce again?

"People talked about cold weather and it would be a tough-to-catch ball, but the greatest catcher of all time, Michael Crabtree, catches everything," Harbaugh told reporters.

Lulz

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=10250258&src=desktop

ETA: Since entering the NFL in 2009, Crabtree has dropped 5.9 percent of his targets, ranking 64th out of the 69 qualified receivers in that span.

Last edited by a moderator:

"People talked about cold weather and it would be a tough-to-catch ball, but the greatest catcher of all time, Michael Crabtree, catches everything," Harbaugh told reporters.

Lulz

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=10250258&src=desktop

ETA: Since entering the NFL in 2009, Crabtree has dropped 5.9 percent of his targets, ranking 64th out of the 69 qualified receivers in that span.
Yeah well, I'm sure 49er lapdog in Matt Maiocco would juke stats to back up Harbaugh.

Lulzhttp://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=10250258&src=desktop

since last yr hes been amazing, at least it feels like it

Funny thing how fans here complain about the offensive line: Troy Aikman said during the GB vs. SF broadcast that the 49er offensive line reminded him of the great line he played behind in Dallas. The irony is that the 49er offensive line is built due to Scot McGlouhans' idea on his O-line based on the 90's Cowboys. ScotM is now is SEA as part of Carroll's staff, thus that part of the past and current 49er tree up there.

Current GM in Trent Baalke was one of Scot M's West Coast scouts. What I'm saying is, the 49er offensive line today like it was under the late great Bob McKittrick drives the offense. The 49er offense works today with the offensive line like it did when you had a Jeff Brohm or any other QB in scrub duty have the advantage of a consistent offensive philosophy built on the offensive line. Any 49er fan who thinks the line stinks doesn't know how dynamic the line is. Football Outsiders can rank them as low as they can sell their metric to keep subscribers. But I dunno if they figure the only constants on the 49er offense in Frank Gore and Vernon Davis. Both who had to adapt to several changes in offensive schemes under several QB's.

The 49er offensive line has proven the most constant and even more flexible within the deviations of the offensive identities over several QB's, OC's, schemes, etc. Joe Staley, who 49er fan thought ScotM paid too high a price of in the draft, has seen all kind of plays drawn up to get Vernon Davis open under too many schemes and QB's.

You guys try to tell me the O-Line is the issue of the 49er offensive falling short. I'm telling you this offensive line can do whatever it wants once it's QB behind them knows what he wants and can execute the play he calls them to run.

ETA: you go from Alex Smith to Kaep within a season and get to one play of winning the SB, and that's all on the offensive line

ETA: you go from Alex Smith to Kaep within a season and get to one play of winning the SB, and that's all on the offensive line
Getting a massive QB upgrade is generally a good thing for a team.

And the Niners had first and goal at the 5, down by 5, with 2:00 left on the clock. If they scored a TD on the first play, they'd be up by 1 or 3 (assuming going for 2), with nearly 2 minutes on the clock, with the Ravens having all three timeouts. So they didn't "get within one play of winning"; they would have been the odds-on favorite if they got into the end zone there, but Baltimore still would have had a strong possibility of going downfield and kicking a field goal.

Getting a massive QB upgrade is generally a good thing for a team.

And the Niners had first and goal at the 5, down by 5, with 2:00 left on the clock. If they scored a TD on the first play, they'd be up by 1 or 3 (assuming going for 2), with nearly 2 minutes on the clock, with the Ravens having all three timeouts. So they didn't "get within one play of winning"; they would have been the odds-on favorite if they got into the end zone there, but Baltimore still would have had a strong possibility of going downfield and kicking a field goal.
Thing is the massive upgrade didn't look good in that spot. At all.

Really? Down by 8 in the fourth quarter he drove the team 76 yards for a TD, accounting for 50 of those yards including a 15-yard TD run. Two-point conversion failed. Then down by five, he drove the team 75 yards, accounting for 32 of those. So prior to the the goal-line stand, in the fourth quarter he was 2-3 passing for 56 yards (on two throws Smith wouldn't have made), with 26 yards rushing and a TD.

And, yes, threw three incomplete passes against the #2 red zone scoring defense (and with very questionable play calling by his coach). Two of his passes were incomplete because of defensive plays on the ball; the last one he had to get rid of because of pressure due to a missed blocking assignment, and if there hadn't been contact with Crabtree it might have been completed.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1515362-breaking-down-the-baltimore-ravens-game-winning-goal-line-stand

You guys try to tell me the O-Line is the issue of the 49er offensive falling short. I'm telling you this offensive line can do whatever it wants once it's QB behind them knows what he wants and can execute the play he calls them to run.

Drummer, you have to admit that the o line played a lot better in its rematch with Carolina than in the first game and it showed in the results.

Really? Down by 8 in the fourth quarter he drove the team 76 yards for a TD, accounting for 50 of those yards including a 15-yard TD run. Two-point conversion failed. Then down by five, he drove the team 75 yards, accounting for 32 of those. So prior to the the goal-line stand, in the fourth quarter he was 2-3 passing for 56 yards (on two throws Smith wouldn't have made), with 26 yards rushing and a TD.

And, yes, threw three incomplete passes against the #2 red zone scoring defense (and with very questionable play calling by his coach). Two of his passes were incomplete because of defensive plays on the ball; the last one he had to get rid of because of pressure due to a missed blocking assignment, and if there hadn't been contact with Crabtree it might have been completed.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1515362-breaking-down-the-baltimore-ravens-game-winning-goal-line-stand
He was up and down that entire game. This was discussed ad nauseam at the time, and I'm pretty sure you were there to add your two cents. What more is there to say? Kaepernick is still a player that has wild swings in consistency an accuracy. Alex Smith, while nowhere near the athlete, was much more consistent. That may be an upgrade, but deeming it massive is a bit generous.

He was up and down that entire game. This was discussed ad nauseam at the time, and I'm pretty sure you were there to add your two cents. What more is there to say? Kaepernick is still a player that has wild swings in consistency an accuracy. Alex Smith, while nowhere near the athlete, was much more consistent. That may be an upgrade, but deeming it massive is a bit generous.
Smith is consistently mediocre. He could be the #16-18 QB in the league for as long as you need him to be.

Smith is consistently mediocre. He could be the #16-18 QB in the league for as long as you need him to be.
He is consistently average, but rarely horrid and sometimes looks like he did in the playoffs; which is to say sterling. Imagine having that going into Seattle, where not making errors is more of a premium than just about anywhere else.

He is consistently average, but rarely horrid and sometimes looks like he did in the playoffs; which is to say sterling. Imagine having that going into Seattle, where not making errors is more of a premium than just about anywhere else.
Smith nearly lost the Seattle game early last year in SF singlehandedly, if you'll recall. And he was completely useless in the 2011 title game against another good D. Kaepernick's slightly higher rate of bone headed plays is more than offset by his play making ability.

Smith nearly lost the Seattle game early last year in SF singlehandedly, if you'll recall. And he was completely useless in the 2011 title game against another good D. Kaepernick's slightly higher rate of bone headed plays is more than offset by his play making ability.
Without Smith's fumble, and severely boneheaded intentional grounding penalty on second down when already in long field goal range, Indy wouldn't have made its comeback last week.

I don't recall Moss making much of an effort for that pass, but I'll take your word for it. I do recall Harbaugh trying to get cute on that drive with an obvious keeper when he brought in Kaepernick. I think it was the same drive at least.

I see Kaepernick being a more athletic, more mistake prone QB in a system that really looks similar to what they ran with Smith in there. He is limited consistently by what the coaches trust him to do, and sometimes he lets his frustration show. He is going to have to be more composed this weekend. I think he'll actually play a much better game in Seattle than he has in the past, but that could mean he is merely mediocre.

I see Kaepernick being a more athletic, more mistake prone QB in a system that really looks similar to what they ran with Smith in there. He is limited consistently by what the coaches trust him to do, and sometimes he lets his frustration show. He is going to have to be more composed this weekend. I think he'll actually play a much better game in Seattle than he has in the past, but that could mean he is merely mediocre.
How is Kaepernick more mistake-prone? He had one more INT than Smith this year, and one less fumble. And the same number of sacks. And 1.3 more yards per pass attempt.

Kaep has been lucky the last few weeks..

At least 3 passes should have been easy INTs for the defense were just flat out dropped. Seattle's defense won't be so careless, I hope he reels in the risky throws a bit...

At least 3 passes should have been easy INTs for the defense were just flat out dropped. Seattle's defense won't be so careless, I hope he reels in the risky throws a bit...
This is probably the case, but is it also possible that Kaepernick's passes are just generally more difficult to intercept? They are coming from a different arm angle and at a higher speed than most defensive backs are probably used to. Just a thought - anecdotally it seems like Kaepernick has had an inordinate number of dropped picks. A team like Seattle that has seen him a ton probably wouldn't have this problem anyway, even if my theory isn't completely ludicrous.

He has, but Seattle's D had a case of the dropsies last week. Maybe the elements come into play and he get's lucky again.

And yes, the speed and angle doesn't pass the smell test. Maybe those DB's just don't catch well in general, or maybe he got lucky.

Neofight said:
CalBear said:
Neofight said:
What are you talking about?

Kaep's first year as a starter is better than any year Smith has had in SF.

And anyone that has followed the Niners over the last 8 years is well acquainted with Smith's mistakes ruining the Niners' chances, and the excuses that invariably followed.

It's not even a debate.

Lastly, I'm not sure if there's any QB that would fare better in Seattle, where it is too loud to communicate on offense, and the D is on par with SF's. I mean, Russell Wilson has looked horrible against SF's D and people call him a MVP. Imagine if he had to play the SF D and couldn't call an audible.

Neofight said:
CalBear said:
Neofight said:
What are you talking about?

Kaep's first year as a starter is better than any year Smith has had in SF.

And anyone that has followed the Niners over the last 8 years is well acquainted with Smith's mistakes ruining the Niners' chances, and the excuses that invariably followed.

It's not even a debate.

Lastly, I'm not sure if there's any QB that would fare better in Seattle, where it is too loud to communicate on offense, and the D is on par with SF's. I mean, Russell Wilson has looked horrible against SF's D and people call him a MVP. Imagine if he had to play the SF D and couldn't call an audible.
Plenty of QB's have fared better in Seattle than Kaepernick. What is there to be unsure of?.

Neofight said:
Alex Smith, while nowhere near the athlete, was much more consistent. That may be an upgrade, but deeming it massive is a bit generous.
The fact that you already consider Kaepernick to be an upgrade (not matter how slight) over Smith, who has 7 YEARS of starting experience over him, MAKES IT a massive upgrade. Unless of course you think Kaepernick is going to regress as a passer and Smith suddenly channels his inner Aaron Rodgers.

Throw in the 2 second rounders FTW.

Neofight said:
Alex Smith, while nowhere near the athlete, was much more consistent. That may be an upgrade, but deeming it massive is a bit generous.
The fact that you already consider Kaepernick to be an upgrade (not matter how slight) over Smith, who has 7 YEARS of starting experience over him, MAKES IT a massive upgrade. Unless of course you think Kaepernick is going to regress as a passer and Smith suddenly channels his inner Aaron Rodgers.

This makes little sense. He still needs to progress but, sure, lump in the picks.

Jeebus, the Smith vs. Kaep debate again? Kaep is now 4-1 in the post season in his third year. The only loss was the SB. Smith is now 1-2 in the post season, and he came into the league in 2005.

Smith is not even near any of the former 49er QB's like Brodie or even Garcia. Garcia went to the Pro Bowl at least 4 times IIRC. Smith still hasn't sniffed Hawaii. Sheesh.

Drummer, you have to admit that the o line played a lot better in its rematch with Carolina than in the first game and it showed in the results.
Was Crabs in the first game? Davis through the whole game in the playoffs? Is the team healthier despite not having Bruce Miller? Has Miller hurt the passing game while not being there?

The o-line played on the road in frozen GB, and then to CAR. They're playing as well as any other playoff o-line still standing in the Final Four. Now that Kaep has Crabs, Boldin is coming up huge. Other skill position players need to step up. The o-line can't carry everybody like Vance McDonald.

Neofight said:

This makes little sense. He still needs to progress but, sure, lump in the picks.
Perhaps if I remove the names from the equation...

If QB A (26 yrs old/2 yrs experience) is already playing as good or better (as you say) than QB B (29 yrs old/9 yrs experience)… who would you rather build your team around? Now consider that QB A is has much more raw physical talent, and you can also get 2 2nd round picks for QB B I'd say that's a pretty massive upgrade no?

As an aside I find it amusing when seahawk fans bag on Kaepernick… especially when a lot of seahawk fans actually had him on their draft radar in 2011. I dunno if you guys feel some sort of need to downplay his accomplishments/potential to justify your cognitive dissonance. (see viral russell wilson vs. kaepernick montage) Regardless, it's good predictable fun. Cheers.

Was Crabs in the first game? Davis through the whole game in the playoffs? Is the team healthier despite not having Bruce Miller? Has Miller hurt the passing game while not being there?

The o-line played on the road in frozen GB, and then to CAR. They're playing as well as any other playoff o-line still standing in the Final Four. Now that Kaep has Crabs, Boldin is coming up huge. Other skill position players need to step up. The o-line can't carry everybody like Vance McDonald.
Not sure you addressed the issue. Sure there are other factors, but the O-line was getting owned in the first meeting w carolina. I mean it's obvious that Crab has been a huge boost to the offense, but the O-line is starting to open some holes in the running game (particularly in the 2nd half against Carolina)

Not sure you addressed the issue. Sure there are other factors, but the O-line was getting owned in the first meeting w carolina. I mean it's obvious that Crab has been a huge boost to the offense, but the O-line is starting to open some holes in the running game (particularly in the 2nd half against Carolina)
Why address one or two games opposed to the multiple games of 30+ points scored with hardly any weapons most of the season on offense? The defense played a few sub par games that they lost in too. Both sides of the trenches are one of the best two 1-2 punches in the game that more than compliment each other. Hell, Kendall "Minus Yardage" Hunter rushed for 358 yards this season, and the only way that happens is when the o-line blows open a hole big enough for he to run through. Does the o-line suck because Hunter can't double that? Or is Hunter just a below average backup RB, who they still can't shoehorn into the offense?

Neofight said:

Perhaps if I remove the names from the equation...

If QB A (26 yrs old/2 yrs experience) is already playing as good or better (as you say) than QB B (29 yrs old/9 yrs experience)… who would you rather build your team around? Now consider that QB A is has much more raw physical talent, and you can also get 2 2nd round picks for QB B I'd say that's a pretty massive upgrade no?

As an aside I find it amusing when seahawk fans bag on Kaepernick… especially when a lot of seahawk fans actually had him on their draft radar in 2011. I dunno if you guys feel some sort of need to downplay his accomplishments/potential to justify your cognitive dissonance. (see viral russell wilson vs. kaepernick montage) Regardless, it's good predictable fun. Cheers.
WAT. Neofight is a SEA fan? Does this guy even watch football?

Why address one or two games opposed to the multiple games of 30+ points scored with hardly any weapons most of the season on offense? The defense played a few sub par games that they lost in too. Both sides of the trenches are one of the best two 1-2 punches in the game that more than compliment each other. Hell, Kendall "Minus Yardage" Hunter rushed for 358 yards this season, and the only way that happens is when the o-line blows open a hole big enough for he to run through. Does the o-line suck because Hunter can't double that? Or is Hunter just a below average backup RB, who they still can't shoehorn into the offense?
Hunter's "minus yardage" tendencies seem to be contagious and gore's had a case of it all season. Gore's YPC is 4.1 the lowest in his career (down from 4.7 last year). Hunter likewise down to 4.6 from 5.2 last year. I know you think FO is a bunch of ignorant bean counters, but their metrics had SF as the #1 rated run blocking line in 2012. This year they're ranked 29th. Last year they got stuffed 17% of the time (7th best in the league), this year 24% (29th in the league). Last year on 3rd or 4th and 2 or less to go, they converted 66% of the time (12th best) , this year 55% for (28th best). Yada, yada...

You can say that the numbers don't tell the whole story. Sure, QB rating doesn't either, but it gives you an general idea as to what's going on. Maybe Iupati's injuries have had an impact, maybe Goodwin is slowing down… regardless it's pretty obvious on the tube, and even more so on paper, that the O-line hasn't played as well as last year. Not sure why you're so hung up on that not being a factor.

Hunter's "minus yardage" tendencies seem to be contagious and gore's had a case of it all season. Gore's YPC is 4.1 the lowest in his career (down from 4.7 last year). Hunter likewise down to 4.6 from 5.2 last year. I know you think FO is a bunch of ignorant bean counters, but their metrics had SF as the #1 rated run blocking line in 2012. This year they're ranked 29th. Last year they got stuffed 17% of the time (7th best in the league), this year 24% (29th in the league). Last year on 3rd or 4th and 2 or less to go, they converted 66% of the time (12th best) , this year 55% for (28th best). Yada, yada...

You can say that the numbers don't tell the whole story. Sure, QB rating doesn't either, but it gives you an general idea as to what's going on. Maybe Iupati's injuries have had an impact, maybe Goodwin is slowing down… regardless it's pretty obvious on the tube, and even more so on paper, that the O-line hasn't played as well as last year. Not sure why you're so hung up on that not being a factor.
Hunter is a below average RB period. Dr. Milk Carton brought up DVOA a year or two ago, so I emailed Danny Tuccito of FO to ask about why FO ranks them so low. It's mostly due to the play calling, formations, Harbaugh's use of the threat of the run, etc. It has nothing to do with the talent since Chilo Rachal was cut. They have gotten almost 2000 yards combined out of the rushing attack this season, most with Gore and Kaep, who rushed for 1600 combined alone. Kaep checks from shotgun, to pistol, to under center, sometimes going from pistol to under center in one pre snap read. This again of course with hardly any weapons most of the season in the passing offense.

But hey! We have DVOA! FO has before has predicted the 49ers only winning 8 games while they won over 11! Please buy our metrics!

ETA: stat check, they have over 2000 yards rushing along with the over 3000 yards passing.

I think the 49ers would be smart to take a qb in the 3rd or 4th this year to start grooming him. I've been watching football for a long time and there is just something about Kaep that I don't like and it makes me think he is flash in the pan type material (and I use that term loosely because he had a pretty mediocre season). His throwing motion, his accuracy, his decision making, his inability to make the second and third read all make me nervous.

Do the 49ers win in seattle? Maybe but it depends on what Kaep shows up...I think everyone in here can very easily see another lashing from the seahawks if Kaep looks nervous and makes a couple of mistakes early. He looked terrible in the first half of the carolina game. Heck if the D didn't pull those goalline stops off that game is Carolina's in a route by the end of the first half...

I think the 49ers would be smart to take a qb in the 3rd or 4th this year to start grooming him. I've been watching football for a long time and there is just something about Kaep that I don't like and it makes me think he is flash in the pan type material (and I use that term loosely because he had a pretty mediocre season). His throwing motion, his accuracy, his decision making, his inability to make the second and third read all make me nervous.

Do the 49ers win in seattle? Maybe but it depends on what Kaep shows up...I think everyone in here can very easily see another lashing from the seahawks if Kaep looks nervous and makes a couple of mistakes early. He looked terrible in the first half of the carolina game. Heck if the D didn't pull those goalline stops off that game is Carolina's in a route by the end of the first half...
Oh boy...

Oh boy...
I'm not sure what you are oh boying about could you expand. i watched the game with 7 49er fans on the weekend and the talk was mostly about how the 49ers often very close to Kaep costing them the game...

Oh boy...
I'm not sure what you are oh boying about could you expand. i watched the game with 7 49er fans on the weekend and the talk was mostly about how the 49ers often very close to Kaep costing them the game...
I'm sure you all were drunk on milk and cookies too.

I'm not sure what you are oh boying about could you expand. i watched the game with 7 ignorant 49er fans on the weekend and the talk was mostly about how the 49ers often very close to Kaep costing them the game...
Fixed for accuracy.
Thanks for being a jerk! Your mama must be proud
Not trying to be a jerk but stating that Kap has almost cost the 49ers from winning games often is a pretty ignorant viewpoint.

I'm not sure what you are oh boying about could you expand. i watched the game with 7 ignorant 49er fans on the weekend and the talk was mostly about how the 49ers often very close to Kaep costing them the game...
Fixed for accuracy.
Thanks for being a jerk! Your mama must be proud
Not trying to be a jerk but stating that Kap has almost cost the 49ers from winning games often is a pretty ignorant viewpoint.
Why is that. The 49ers have a top defense, a top wr tandem, a top rb and an oline built on high draft picks. Watching that Carolina game how could you not think, especially in the first half, if he could just make some of these throws the 49ers would have absolutely killed them. Even the boldin down to the goalline throw...it couldn't have been more behind them. That should have been an easy touchdown and they scored anyway but if that ends up in a fg again...different game. So while I think he is an alright qb i think he is a really risky option and it would be smart to draft someone that is there in the background just in case.

As someone else mentioned he has gotten really lucky the last couple of weeks...the 49ers could easily be one and done and with this much talent on the team I feel like that shouldn't be happening. That won't happen in seattle...

Users who are viewing this thread