What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New England at Atlanta (1 Viewer)

Great throw and catch there for the TD. Brady to guy from stands in Pats jersey.

ridiculously stupid pass by Brady there....how in the world did it get through?
The back shot of the endzone showed it was a couple feet over the defenders head, dropped right in there - which is amazing for how hard he threw it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wilfork and Edelman really committed to the bit. Wilfork might miss a few games selling that 1 minute delay. Dedication to the craft.

I still don't get the Roddy white thing. If he has a high ankle sprain and rest is the best way to heal it, why is he playing these games?

I still don't get the Roddy white thing. If he has a high ankle sprain and rest is the best way to heal it, why is he playing these games?
Agreed. I know some were saying he could play through it.

But I dont see how a walking boot and immobilizing it for a couple weeks wouldn't have been a much better approach.

the ball went threw his hands hit the atlanta player in the back and ball popped back up into his hands

If you fell asleep last year and just woke up, and saw #85 make a play like that, you'd probably assume Lloyd was still a Pat. Especially after seeing the ball that clanged off his hands earlier.

But I dont see how a walking boot and immobilizing it for a couple weeks wouldn't have been a much better approach.
I don't think people are fooled when he's in there.

Oh #### Bolden down!

I don't think people are fooled when he's in there.

Oh #### Bolden down!
:cry:

This diesel commercial was ok the first time but do we need it every break with different lengths.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread