What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Preseason Game Observations (1 Viewer)

HOU may have finally found a weapon to have opposite Andre in D-Hop
What has he done?
4 catches on 5 targets, 52 yards including a 34yd TD
Was that all with first team? Also, you see Showtime has a real good few fights tonight. Deontay Wilder is a pretty exciting heavyweight KO machine.
TD wasnt but I think he had a couple of those catches with first team.
Nuk is as advertised

https://vine.co/v/hhrAQ7xnKVe

HOU may have finally found a weapon to have opposite Andre in D-Hop
What has he done?
4 catches on 5 targets, 52 yards including a 34yd TD
Was that all with first team? Also, you see Showtime has a real good few fights tonight. Deontay Wilder is a pretty exciting heavyweight KO machine.
TD wasnt but I think he had a couple of those catches with first team.
Nuk is as advertisedhttps://vine.co/v/hhrAQ7xnKVe
This Vine video is all I've seen of this catch, and it cuts off early, but did he "Calvin Johnson Rule" that catch. Ball seemed to come out at the end.

Probably just a poor video for me to see.

it would be a big surprise of harper doesn't make SEA roster (being 4th rounder), he would probably have to look terrible to get cut...
This is on me. It would be a bit of a surprise, but I think I can justify what I said. Williams and Kearse have outplayed Harper to this point. I think Kearse is a given because he has shined on special teams. Williams adds something to the team that they don't have in the tall and fast WR. To this point Williams has drawn the rave reviews from coaches and writers. Further, if someone is going to cut a 4th round pick Carroll is the coach to do it. He preaches competition all the time. The best player plays. Over the past three years he's held true to this mantra. I can cite many examples. KJ Wright, RIchard Sherman, Russell Wilson, JR Sweezy, Doug Baldwin, etc.

Not that this is new news but Dez Bryant is going to run amuck if teams don't double him all the time

it would be a big surprise of harper doesn't make SEA roster (being 4th rounder), he would probably have to look terrible to get cut...
This is on me. It would be a bit of a surprise, but I think I can justify what I said. Williams and Kearse have outplayed Harper to this point. I think Kearse is a given because he has shined on special teams. Williams adds something to the team that they don't have in the tall and fast WR. To this point Williams has drawn the rave reviews from coaches and writers. Further, if someone is going to cut a 4th round pick Carroll is the coach to do it. He preaches competition all the time. The best player plays. Over the past three years he's held true to this mantra. I can cite many examples. KJ Wright, RIchard Sherman, Russell Wilson, JR Sweezy, Doug Baldwin, etc.
We'll see, but as I pointed out, it's more complicated than just considering who's most ready to contribute right now. Kearse has been in Seattle for a year already and Williams is a 3 year NFL veteran. You would expect those guys to have an immediate advantage over most rookies on the basis of experience.

I disagree that Williams brings a unique element to Seattle. He's a tall, stringy jump ball receiver. A poor man's Sidney Rice.

I'd still back Harper to make the roster. 4th round picks only get cut as rookies if they show nothing whatsoever. Reports on Harper haven't been glowing, but they haven't been bad either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone watching the Arizona game? Does Stepfan Taylor look as bad as his stat line would suggest? I noticed that the other RB there had an even worse YPC tonight. Blocking issues?

Chicago

Players to cut tomorrow:

Fendi Onobun and Armando Allen. Onobun looks like he's never played football before.

Mixed:

Kyle Long looks good when run blocking, but the pass blocking could be better.

Michael Ford could be a useful 3rd back and special teams player. He was better than Allen the day he was born.

Marquess Wilson and Cornelius Washington made late impacts. Washington looked better used and more purposeful than he looked at Georgia.

I liked what I saw out of both of the rookie linebackers. Bostic showed good instincts, but got neutralized too easily on a few plays. Greene is going to make a lot of tackles. He cleans up his areas well and doesn't stop on plays. He's disruptive to routine plays in peculiar ways. Needs to keep his feet.

The Blanchard kid can't play, least of all with this line. The Bears need a qb in camp that has more escapability, especially with this line, which is just a confused, talentless mess. He has a high school arm, and at some point, you can't win with him ever, so why are you developing him?

Seven sacks given up.

Henry Melton suffered a concussion.

Chicago

Players to cut tomorrow:

Fendi Onobun and Armando Allen. Onobun looks like he's never played football before.

Mixed:

Michael Ford could be a useful 3rd back and special teams player. He was better than Allen the day he was born.

Marquess Wilson and Cornelius Washington made late impacts. Washington looked better used and more purposeful than he looked at Georgia.

I liked what I saw out of both of the rookie linebackers. Bostic showed good instincts, but got neutralized too easily on a few plays. Greene is going to make a lot of tackles. He cleans up his areas well and doesn't stop on plays. He's disruptive to routine plays in peculiar ways. Needs to keep his feet.

The Blanchard kid can't play, least of all with this line. The Bears need a qb in camp that has more escapability, especially with this line, which is just a confused, talentless mess. He has a high school arm, and at some point, you can't win with him ever, so why are you developing him?

Seven sacks given up.

Fendi was terrible. Its time to give up on that cat. Loved what I saw out of Bostic and Greene. Wilson really looks like a player. I'm going to look to stash him in some leagues.

For Carolina, There were a lot of Flashes with Edwards, Adams, Gettis and Barner. Barner looked elusive, but fumbled multiple times. I think the biggest take away is that Cam Newton isn't going to get the rushing yards or TDs we have seen historically. Might be time to sell high.

Chicago

Players to cut tomorrow:

Mixed:

Seven sacks given up.

the development of bostic and greene is interesting, with urlacher gone (and DJ williams injured), and briggs in his 30s...

bostic seems to have a clearer path to starting, but maybe williams gets back on the field and plays well enough to keep the job for this year, and possibly beyond? just a few years ago, he was an upper echelon LB, and played at a high level both inside and outside for DEN... he was the only player to my knowledge that madden said could have gone from prep ranks (one of highest recruited prospects in nation concord de la salle, star RB/LB, chose MIA... somewhat similar to ahmad brooks resume) directly to the NFL...

briggs was still playing at a relatively high level last year (more so than urlacher, series of injuries or just father time had robbed him of a lot of his speed and explosiveness), so perhaps he can play more than a year, not sure if his contract ballons in future years which might have some predictive value for nebulous 2014 status and beyond...

derick johnson used to have the ncaa season record for FFs (10, give or take a couple?) at texas... i read recently that ryan kerrigan put up some big career FF numbers his last few years at purdue... and that was a calling card of greene, he had monster FF numbers (and big plays in general) last two years, may have been record setting?

these guys could involve a wait (than again, DJ may be gimpy, if bostic plays great, maybe he seizes the job from the jump... short of injury to briggs, losing his starting WLB gig would seem to be very unlikely, at least in 2013)... but in leagues with deeper roster that enable and permit IDP stashes, they could be worth the wait...

Anyone watching the Arizona game? Does Stepfan Taylor look as bad as his stat line would suggest? I noticed that the other RB there had an even worse YPC tonight. Blocking issues?
The sooner people give up their hopes of him ever being a feature RB the better.

The sooner people give up their hopes of him ever being a feature RB the better.
He can't play. One feature of good runners is that they can run. Taylor can't do that and as a result his attempts to run appear less successful than runs from runners who can run. The thing about running for a running back is that it's important to be able to do it. As you scout him, note that as he attempts to run, he doesn't move fast enough for it to qualify as running. I've seen faster people at alumni over 40 games. "Sure," you might say, "but you've seen slower people in your life too," and I confess that's true, but it's usually people who do those wheelbarrow races and try to run with their hands or piano movers with a full load going up the last flight of stairs in an apartment building.

He can't play. One feature of good runners is that they can run. Taylor can't do that and as a result his attempts to run appear less successful than runs from runners who can run. The thing about running for a running back is that it's important to be able to do it. As you scout him, note that as he attempts to run, he doesn't move fast enough for it to qualify as running. I've seen faster people at alumni over 40 games. "Sure," you might say, "but you've seen slower people in your life too," and I confess that's true, but it's usually people who do those wheelbarrow races and try to run with their hands or piano movers with a full load going up the last flight of stairs in an apartment building.
LOL, I enjoyed this.

I think he has similar speed to Alfred Morris?

it isn't obvious why a guy with effectively the same speed could be among the league leaders in rushing yards, yet it will be impossible for Taylor to have success...

doesn't compute...

I think he has similar speed to Alfred Morris?it isn't obvious why a guy with effectively the same speed could be among the league leaders in rushing yards, yet it will be impossible for Taylor to have success...

doesn't compute...
Agreed. He is about to get his shot whether people like it or not. Mendenhall and Williams are always on the mend. Taylor is someone you can take in the last round of your draft and most people will say "who", and can have a potential flex play or RB3 for most of the season. The only thing that could really hamper this is if Arizona goes out and gets a FA ala McGahee or someone like that

I think he has similar speed to Alfred Morris?it isn't obvious why a guy with effectively the same speed could be among the league leaders in rushing yards, yet it will be impossible for Taylor to have success...

doesn't compute...
Agreed. He is about to get his shot whether people like it or not. Mendenhall and Williams are always on the mend. Taylor is someone you can take in the last round of your draft and most people will say "who", and can have a potential flex play or RB3 for most of the season. The only thing that could really hamper this is if Arizona goes out and gets a FA ala McGahee or someone like that
I am surprised nobody has signed McGahee, he must just not be 100% because he was productive last year and always been a very reliable back.

I'm just catching this game now and I fully expect him to look as bad as his stat line suggest outside of one good run.

doesn't compute...
If you like your RB3/Flex to have 20 carries for 50 yards consistently sure.

A lot of hate for Stephan Taylor. He is no world beater, but much better than several posters here would have you believe. He was more sudden than I expected. I'll say that he's faster than Spencer Ware and plenty of people are on his jock. I wouldn't say I was impressed with his carries, but I wouldn't say he looked terrible either. Getting hit in the backfield by a weakside defender that wasn't touched, having been tripped while making a hurdle move and breaking a nice run doesn't leave me with a strong opinion either way. Fanboys gonna love, and haters gonna hate.

If you like your RB3/Flex to have 20 carries for 50 yards consistently sure.
I'll put that on the blocking more than the RB. Mendenhall won't give you much better numbers this year.

I think he has similar speed to Alfred Morris?

it isn't obvious why a guy with effectively the same speed could be among the league leaders in rushing yards, yet it will be impossible for Taylor to have success...

doesn't compute...
Taylor's not a bad back, but Morris is one of the toughest RB's I've ever seen and Taylor runs a little soft (IMO). Still, it's not far fetched that he could win the starting job at some point this year.

We'll see, but as I pointed out, it's more complicated than just considering who's most ready to contribute right now. Kearse has been in Seattle for a year already and Williams is a 3 year NFL veteran. You would expect those guys to have an immediate advantage over most rookies on the basis of experience.

I disagree that Williams brings a unique element to Seattle. He's a tall, stringy jump ball receiver. A poor man's Sidney Rice.

I'd still back Harper to make the roster. 4th round picks only get cut as rookies if they show nothing whatsoever. Reports on Harper haven't been glowing, but they haven't been bad either.
Given Rice's history they may need a poor man's Rice.

doesn't compute...
I'll say it again. Morris has ferocious power and football smarts. Taylor has no power. I'm not sure if he has the smarts. He doesn't impress me.

Anyone see Kenjon Barner in the preseason game. His stat line is ok but did he look good? Is he worth a 3rd rd rookie pick with the situation in Car?

T Pryor was impressive to me... He did make a bad decision throwing across his body for a pick in the end zone but he looks to me like he could step in for Flynn if he goes down for any amt of time and with his rushing ability he could surprise... Maybe the time is now to pick him up in dynasty if you have deep rosters

Anyone see Kenjon Barner in the preseason game. His stat line is ok but did he look good? Is he worth a 3rd rd rookie pick with the situation in Car?
He looked ok at times, but fumbled twice. The gyms are full of guys who have had "If he can stop fumbling, he could be..." written about them. Somebody named Brandon Williams on that Panthers roster might turn into something.

He looked ok at times, but fumbled twice. The gyms are full of guys who have had "If he can stop fumbling, he could be..." written about them. Somebody named Brandon Williams on that Panthers roster might turn into something.
Brandon Williams is a rookie TE whose taken a circuitous route to the NFL (link).

Barner's competition is 2nd yr RB Tauren Poole out of UT, That competition is ongoing, but with Stewart's injury lingering on and on, one of those two is the backup to DeAngelo, though Tolbert would play a larger role if anything happened to DeAngelo. Still I'd say Barner is certainly worth a 3rd rd rookie pick, just based on what he did at Oregon. Thought Barner looked really good finding the crease on his TD run last night.

Barner's been gaining buzz in Panthers camp (Panthers fan here). There was speculation when they took him that he'd be used in a variety of ways (kick returns, catches out of the backfield, runs on the perimeter, etc.

Once DW restructured, the likelihood of a significant role for Barner next year may have gone up in smoke, but DW could fall off a cliff soon, and the rumors were that the team hoped Barner could emerge as the COP to Stewart in the coming years.

For return yardage leagues, that 30+ yard return he had could give some value. Panthers haven't had a decent returner in years, but Ginn was brought in to do just that.

I believe Barner is a watch for now. Could be interesting if a back gets injured though...

Michael Vick is going to be Fantasy Gold if he doesn't get hurt... While Big Cam and RG3 all take a huge step back in the rushing yards... Vick is going to shine like a couple of years ago

Barner's been gaining buzz in Panthers camp (Panthers fan here). There was speculation when they took him that he'd be used in a variety of ways (kick returns, catches out of the backfield, runs on the perimeter, etc.

Once DW restructured, the likelihood of a significant role for Barner next year may have gone up in smoke, but DW could fall off a cliff soon, and the rumors were that the team hoped Barner could emerge as the COP to Stewart in the coming years.

For return yardage leagues, that 30+ yard return he had could give some value. Panthers haven't had a decent returner in years, but Ginn was brought in to do just that.

I believe Barner is a watch for now. Could be interesting if a back gets injured though...
I hope the two fumbles don't derail his chances before he gets started. I didn't get a good look at the missed hand off, and I hope it was at least partially on Clausen.

Michael Vick is going to be Fantasy Gold if he doesn't get hurt... While Big Cam and RG3 all take a huge step back in the rushing yards... Vick is going to shine like a couple of years ago
First, Kelly seemed pretty clear last night that he won't name a week 1 starter until they start prepping for week 1, which won't be until after preseason game 4.

Second, some talk by radio hosts today questioned if Chip would consider using a 2-QB system. Whether its using both in the same game or going week-to-week based on opponent matchups. The observation was that while Vick clearly looked better last night, Kelly didn't employ the hurry up offense until Foles came in - and ran it very well. And Kelly's on record saying he doesn't believe in QB rhythm. He had no problem rotating Foles and Vick last night because he didn't think they needed to stay on the field series after series.

Would Kelly do something so radical as to use 2-QBs? No one knows, but he's certainly not beholden to the normal ways of running an NFL offense.

No way Foles even sniffs the field if Vick can bring his "A" game.... Vick was saying this was the Vanilla watered down version of Chips Offense...

Vick to DJax is going to be money and dude is primed for a Top 10 WR if Vick stays Healthy and He's going for cheap right now

No way Foles even sniffs the field if Vick can bring his "A" game.... Vick was saying this was the Vanilla watered down version of Chips Offense...

Vick to DJax is going to be money and dude is primed for a Top 10 WR if Vick stays Healthy and He's going for cheap right now
Thanks for the info, Chip.

Seems like your upset you invested in a Home/Away Nick Foles Jersey :) Don't worry dude.... Im sure in a blow out game...he'll play

doesn't compute...
I'll say it again. Morris has ferocious power and football smarts. Taylor has no power. I'm not sure if he has the smarts. He doesn't impress me.
zero seems to be a theme with you...

when the contention that he has no speed was met (bettered 4.7 combine time to 4.65 pro day), than the ground shifts to no power...

yet he broke many tackles en route to being stanford career rushing yardage leader...

again, STILL doesn't compute...

First, Kelly seemed pretty clear last night that he won't name a week 1 starter until they start prepping for week 1, which won't be until after preseason game 4.

Second, some talk by radio hosts today questioned if Chip would consider using a 2-QB system. Whether its using both in the same game or going week-to-week based on opponent matchups. The observation was that while Vick clearly looked better last night, Kelly didn't employ the hurry up offense until Foles came in - and ran it very well. And Kelly's on record saying he doesn't believe in QB rhythm. He had no problem rotating Foles and Vick last night because he didn't think they needed to stay on the field series after series.
Did he? I thought Vick played the first 2 series, then Foles came in and Vick never played another snap. Unless Im mistaken, thats called the 1st preseason game, not rotating QBs.

As for your 1st paragraph, just because he is saying he's not going to publicly name a starter until after the 4th preseason game, doesnt mean he wont determine that for himself prior to that juncture and just keep it a secret.

I woulkd say Barner is an "add". If you don't pick him up, someone else will.

doesn't compute...

when the contention that he has no speed was met (bettered 4.7 combine time to 4.65 pro day), than the ground shifts to no power...

yet he broke many tackles en route to being stanford career rushing yardage leader...

There is more to comparing RBs than just speed. Comparing a guy who just ran for 20/64 in the first preseason game to another RB who rushed for 1600 yds as a rookie is something that in my mind does not compute.

Before your last post though, I was also going to say their situations are totally different. First, the Skins OL is one of the best in the NFL, Zona's is one of the worst. Skins have one of the best/most dangerous QBs in the league, Zona has a bottom 1/3, washed up QB. On top of all that, Taylor may not even be the 2nd string RB on his team which is worse in comparison.

Im not getting this Taylor hype at all, at least for fantasy purposes.

Arizona is probably going to be a pretty decent offense this year. The suckiness of their QBs last season obscured how good their WR group is. Fitz is Fitz. Floyd is looking good. Roberts is a really solid player who I think will attract some surprisingly big contract offers in free agency next summer. Add in Palmer, Winston, and the new first round pick on the OL, and this team is going to score points. Whoever plays for them at RB will be useful. If they're all 100% healthy I think it will be Mendenhall, but Taylor still has a small pulse and could at least have some handcuff value.

Seems like your upset you invested in a Home/Away Nick Foles Jersey :) Don't worry dude.... Im sure in a blow out game...he'll play
So he's going to play a lot, as the Eagles are going to be a part if many blowouts. Just not the winning end of them.

Did he? I thought Vick played the first 2 series, then Foles came in and Vick never played another snap. Unless Im mistaken, thats called the 1st preseason game, not rotating QBs.

As for your 1st paragraph, just because he is saying he's not going to publicly name a starter until after the 4th preseason game, doesnt mean he wont determine that for himself prior to that juncture and just keep it a secret.
No, he let each have 2 series. But pregame he said his plan was to rotate series and that he wasn't concerned with a perceived QB rhythm.

Vick starting:

It’s probably best not to read too much into Chip Kelly‘s decision. Vick and Nick Foles will split the first-team reps, and Foles will start next week against the Panthers.

Vick and Foles will rotate by series in the first quarter. Matt Barkley will play in the second and third quarter, and Dennis Dixon and G.J. Kinne are likely to see action in the fourth.

And if he does know his starter, why would he continue to split reps in games and practices? Wouldn't he just go with the guy he wants to be the starter?

Dude, I own no jersey of any player in any sport....Dude. Look, I'm just passing along what local media is talking about today. Ignore it if you want. Some people may appreciate the local slant.

doesn't compute...

There is more to comparing RBs than just speed. Comparing a guy who just ran for 20/64 in the first preseason game to another RB who rushed for 1600 yds as a rookie is something that in my mind does not compute.

Before your last post though, I was also going to say their situations are totally different. First, the Skins OL is one of the best in the NFL, Zona's is one of the worst. Skins have one of the best/most dangerous QBs in the league, Zona has a bottom 1/3, washed up QB. On top of all that, Taylor may not even be the 2nd string RB on his team which is worse in comparison.

i disagreed that taylor has no speed or no power, wasn't trying to hype him...

nobody is saying you should draft taylor as RB1, in redraft or dynasty, where you can get him, he could present value (possibly as handcuff to mendenhall)...

he could be third in line, or second in line or even start... the point is that mendenhall and ryan williams were gimpy last year, and they are still having trouble with their knees...

these are really separate questions, though, and it is important to answer both...

if he has no chance at an opportunity (not my position), it doesn't matter much how talented he is is, barring injury (at least in redraft)...

if he has no talent (also not my position), opportunity is irrelevant (even in dynasty)...

comparing speed of taylor and morris was in response to some seemingly implying it would be impossible for taylor to suceed because of his lack of speed... several examples were used of RBs who had some level of success with same speed, morris was one... surely many of us could come up with other RBs that didn't run sub-4.6 but had high level of success...

as a future reference, house cleaning type of qualifier, when i make a speed comparison, i don't put forth disclaimers that i am not saying the prospect in question is completely identical in every way involving every possible attribute or trait (or their situation is completely identical in every possible way), as this seems so obvious it would be tedious to note it every time, but perhaps it was needed here?

agree with last year's ARI OL... but cooper and warmack were among best interior OL prospects in general and guard prospects specifically in past decade (not often that two guards go in top 10), so i'm not assuming they will automatically be just as bad as they were in 2012...

true that palmer is not as good as RGIII, not many are, he was historically good, broke several rookie records... but i think that palmer will be in a better position to suceed in ARI than he was in OAK, so he isn't necessarily doomed to finish in bottom 10 statistically... would you concur that fitzgerald (probable first ballot HoFer), floyd (arguably best WR from class of '12, especially with blackmon imploding) and roberts are better than whoever he had in OAK... and that might position him to do better than he did in OAK? :)

While I don't have a dog in this fight______ I'm interested to see how it all plays out but the first part of your comment abt this being the vanilla watered down version of chips offense might have actually HELPED Vick... He isn't known to be the quickest in the decision making dept and the mental part of the game has never been known to be a strong part of his game... Perhaps when the offenses complexity and tempo steps up he will turn into Vick circa 2012?

The 2 qb system is interesting for sure but I think for a first yr coach that would be a huge gamble because if it doesn't work then what does that do to chips image...

I say let the Chips fall where they may and let's see which ONE qb performs better within the system he would like to run

No, he let each have 2 series. But pregame he said his plan was to rotate series and that he wasn't concerned with a perceived QB rhythm.

Vick starting:

It’s probably best not to read too much into Chip Kelly‘s decision. Vick and Nick Foles will split the first-team reps, and Foles will start next week against the Panthers.

Vick and Foles will rotate by series in the first quarter. Matt Barkley will play in the second and third quarter, and Dennis Dixon and G.J. Kinne are likely to see action in the fourth.

And if he does know his starter, why would he continue to split reps in games and practices? Wouldn't he just go with the guy he wants to be the starter?
If Foles starts the next game then, that makes sense on calling it a rotation. What happened yesterday was not rotating QBs though. Vick played with the 1's, Foles didnt.

I didnt say he knows his starter right now, I said I think its likely he'll have figured that out before the last preseason game, or before he officially announces it in other words.

Call it a gut feeling, but I would be surprised if Vick isnt starting week 1. Kelly has typically had athletic QBs that can run in his systems at Oregon, so closer to Vick than Foles. Vick lit up the league just 2 years ago. With Kelly having his first shot and at proving his coaching ability/offensive knowledge at the NFL level, I just have a hard time seeing him pass on the chance of doing so with Vick. I also think having Vick back there makes the run game more effective, so lets not forget about Shady either who will have a huge factor on what Philly can do this year - at least on offense.

doesn't compute...
He went to Stanford so I'd say his baseline for smarts is at least equal to most other football players.

Kenny Powers said:
Bob Magaw said:
ROYALWITCHEESE said:
Bob Magaw said:
candymanvandyfan said:
ROYALWITCHEESE said:
EBF said:

doesn't compute...
zero seems to be a theme with you...when the contention that he has no speed was met (bettered 4.7 combine time to 4.65 pro day), than the ground shifts to no power...

He didnt even play until the 2nd quarter. He could have the opportunity to be a bellcow which is why people are imtrigued

Reasons to watch the Giants past the 1st quarter:

- Louis Murphy - could be WR4 and with Nicks history of being dinged might be a stop gap for a fantasy squad's bye week.

- Adrien Robinson - having a great camp, things are clicking for him. Might be worth a dynasty stash if things translate to the field.

- Nassib - Mostly for dynasty purposes.

- Michael Cox - Rookie RB has looked good in camp recently as the KR/PR. Might take over those duties from Wilson.

- Josh Brown- Kicker, how's the old guy's leg. Giants K's I like them. You can get them late and they seem to put up good points for a kicker.

- Defense. Rookies Hankins and Moore are having great camps. Could push for significant time in the line rotation. The LB's, Giants have 6 LBs competing for the 3 starting spots and time in certain packages.

Users who are viewing this thread