What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

[league full] Free 11 year old non-PPR 5-keeper league has 1 orphan left: superflex + 2 flex (1 Viewer)

SY2

Footballguy
This will be the 11th year of a Standard/non-PPR keeper league started in 2013, after several managers in our regular league (from 2002) wanted to add keepers.  Many are from the Chicago area, at least originally, though we have managers all over the US.  It's an 8 team league so we have 1 superflex and 2 flex positions:

1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 superflex, 2 flex, K, DST

A live online snake draft is penciled in for Tuesday Sept. 6, 10:00pm CDT, though we can discuss changing it if necessary.  This league is on Yahoo!, and mostly uses default scoring except:

• Waiver Type: Weekly rolling list based on standings (first place team has lowest priority)
  • Passing TDs are 6 points
  • INTs are -2 points
  • 0 points per reception
  • Can trade future draft picks
  • Draft pick time: 1 minute
  • Rule changes require a majority of the votes cast
  • Team may add an IR/Out player from waivers or free agents to IR
  • No trade review
We had been using one IR spot and added 4 more IR for COVID the last two years, so we'll probably vote to keep that again.

Keeper rules are: keep up to 5 players per year, draft round escalates two rounds per year (12th round in 2021 is 10th round in 2022).  Deadline to choose keepers is a couple of weeks before the draft, this year Monday Aug. 22, 2:00am CDT.  If two are kept in the same round (15 and 15) and the team has only one pick then one goes up a round (15 and 14).

We're looking for long term, serious (no slacking off) managers.

Click my profile icon and send a private message and I will answer any questions and send or email you the league rules. (email's probably a bit faster for me)

For reference, both teams that had new managers last year made the playoffs.

Available Teams:

[Team 1 taken]

[Team 2 taken]

See below for team 3!

Thanks for your interest!

Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
Team 1 was taken, but another team has become available:

Team 3, with keeper costs this year (drafts 4th):
Joe Burrow - round 8
Diontae Johnson - round 9
Tee Higgins - round 6
Brandon Aiyuk - round 4
Josh Jacobs - round 2
Devin Singletary - round 15
Dalton Schultz - round 15
Nyheim Hines - round 14
Marquez Callaway - round 15
Chris Boswell - round 15
Miles Sanders - round 3
Nelson Agholor - round 15
Tyler Higbee - round 11
Sam Darnold - round 15
Jamaal Williams - round 13
Taylor Heinicke - round 15
Christian McCaffrey - (can't keep)
Houston - round 15
Arizona - round 15
Ben Roethlisberger - (retired)

Cool. I sent you info. Did you really post this yesterday? I just got the email notification 45 min. ago.

Users who are viewing this thread