What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2060: Will you be proud of your FBG/message boards/social media posts from 2000 on? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommyGunZ

Footballguy
How interesting would it be to review posts from the FBG Politics Forum from 1963?  How crazy would it be reading folks demonize Martin Luther King?  Or in the late 70s, reading about how Harvey Milk was an extremist and wrong to fight for anti-discriminatory policies.  

When you reflect back on the thoughts/positions you share on this board and others, do you think that decades from now you'll take pride in your stances?  Or will you be more likely to erase your posts out of embarrassment, hoping your grandkids don't realize how awful you were?  

But to answer the question - I don't see any positions I currently hold that I would be embarrassed about.  A think a follow-on question is - which position that you currently hold that is in the minority will become much more likely.

Mine is about guns - I think technology will advance and the human race will advance to the point that the 2A is kind of laughable by 2060.

One thing I'll also point out - people should be allowed to evolve and change over time without being thought of as monsters.

We are like 1-2 generations from people who grew up during segregation - obviously a sad time and wrong and many of the people who stood up for black Americans were also some of the most misogynistic people around.  People have flaws, times change and we progress.  All of us will to a degree and the generations beyond us will do the same.

Science and Technology continually push us forward as a people.

The thing I'm looking forward to is countries where there's real bad oppression being as "bad" as the U.S.

I'm rambling now and not even drunk.

One thing I'll also point out - people should be allowed to evolve and change over time without being thought of as monsters.

We are like 1-2 generations from people who grew up during segregation - obviously a sad time and wrong and many of the people who stood up for black Americans were also some of the most misogynistic people around.  People have flaws, times change and we progress.  All of us will to a degree and the generations beyond us will do the same.
Agreed. I think as humans we're wired to give people 2nd chances and forgive when those guilty of mistakes own their misgivings.  

How interesting would it be to review posts from the FBG Politics Forum from 1963?  How crazy would it be reading folks demonize Martin Luther King?  Or in the late 70s, reading about how Harvey Milk was an extremist and wrong to fight for anti-discriminatory policies.  

When you reflect back on the thoughts/positions you share on this board and others, do you think that decades from now you'll take pride in your stances?  Or will you be more likely to erase your posts out of embarrassment, hoping your grandkids don't realize how awful you were?  

https://forums.footballguys.com/topic/798399-official-16-select-committee-thread/?do=findComment&comment=24090325

tommyGunZ Posted Thursday at 05:15 PM  6/30/2022

“I don’t support Trump, but I spend all my time in the Politics forum attacking his critics and ignoring his treason.  

18 USC Ch. 115: TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES

§2381. Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

https://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?path=/prelim@title18/part1/chapter115&edition=prelim

"No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.”

Don't think we will need to wait 60 years to find out you don't understand the law. Or would even bother to look it up.

Would this be easier for everyone here if you just made a list of the Conservatives and Republicans you wanted tarred and feathered?

https://forums.footballguys.com/topic/798399-official-16-select-committee-thread/?do=findComment&comment=24090325

tommyGunZ Posted Thursday at 05:15 PM  6/30/2022

“I don’t support Trump, but I spend all my time in the Politics forum attacking his critics and ignoring his treason.  

18 USC Ch. 115: TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES

§2381. Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

https://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?path=/prelim@title18/part1/chapter115&edition=prelim

"No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.”

Don't think we will need to wait 60 years to find out you don't understand the law. Or would even bother to look it up.

Would this be easier for everyone here if you just made a list of the Conservatives and Republicans you wanted tarred and feathered?
Not only have I "looked it up", unlike you I've actually followed this issue and take my lead from scholars in this area:

"For years, Carlton F. W. Larson, a treason scholar and law professor at the University of California, Davis, has swatted away loose treason accusations by both Donald Trump and his critics. Though the term is popularly used to describe all kinds of political betrayals, the Constitution defines treason as one of two distinct, specific acts: “levying War” against the United States or “adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort.” Colluding with Russia, a foreign adversary but not an enemy, is not treason, nor is bribing Ukraine to investigate a political rival. Ordering the military to abandon Kurdish allies in Syria, effectively strengthening isis, is not treason, either—though that is getting warmer. During Trump’s Presidency, Larson told me, his colleagues teased him by asking, “Is it treason yet?” He always said no. But the insurrection of January 6th changed his answer, at least with regard to Trump’s followers who attacked the Capitol in an attempt to stop Congress’s certification of the election. “It’s very clear that would have been seen as ‘levying war,’ ” he said."

Since the Capitol insurrection, there has been little talk of treason charges. Carlton Larson suggested that this was because “everybody now tends to think of treason as mostly aiding foreign enemies.” In his book “On Treason,” he even states that “levying war is arguably archaic, of interest only to historians,” and that, in the twenty-first century, “armed rebellions to overthrow the government are simply not going to happen.” But, to the Framers, such an insurrection was a paradigmatic case of treason. The founding-era Chief Justice John Marshall held in the treason trial of Aaron Burr that levying war entails “the employment of actual force” by “a warlike assemblage, carrying the appearance of force, and in a situation to practice hostility.” If some of those who attacked the Capitol assembled in order to incapacitate Congress—perhaps even by kidnapping or killing lawmakers—then their actions could be construed as an attempt to overthrow the government, and federal prosecutors could plausibly consider treason charges. As Larson put it, “At some point, you have to say, if that’s not levying war against the United States, then what on earth is?”

This post that I'm typing right now will not age well. I'm already embarrassed about it. Just a weak attempt at humor that should never have seen the light of day.

https://forums.footballguys.com/topic/800486-hunter-biden-laptop-story-true-media-shocked-but-not-really/?do=findComment&comment=23986878

tommyGunZ Posted April 20 4/20/2022

And that’s my point - you and others have this Afghanistan disaster narrative that simply doesn’t hold up to scrutiny.  Biden got our troops out while having fewer deaths in 2021 than in 3 of Trumps 4 years.  At the end of the Biden’s 4 years, he will 13 total US Soldier deaths.  Trump had 64 and couldn’t get us out of there. In what universe is Biden’s Afghanistan policy a “disaster” compared to Trump and Obama? 

Direct Headline: Taliban Seize U.S. Weapons in Afghanistan, Stockpiling Helicopters, Guns and Trucks

The most recent quarterly report of the U.S.-led military coalition documented deliveries of 174 Humvees, nearly three million rounds of ammunition, and nearly 100,000 2.75-inch rockets during the period. The U.S. has also transferred anti-tank missiles, automatic grenade launchers, mortars and rocket-propelled grenades to Afghan forces. In all, Washington has spent more than $80 billion over 20 years on the Afghan forces, government auditors have said.

By Brett Forrest Aug. 20, 2021 10:48 am ET

https://www.wsj.com/articles/taliban-seize-u-s-weapons-in-afghanistan-stockpiling-helicopters-guns-and-trucks-11629470916

Direct Headline: Tanks, attack helicopters, drones, bullets: What the arms left behind by U.S. mean for the Taliban

“Weapon systems that are noticeable, like anti-tank guided weapons or man-portable air-defense systems, or easily recognizable and associable with the U.S. offer propaganda opportunities even if they would be less favored in the field,” The greater concern, Spleeters said, is that the arms could filter through to other militant groups in Afghanistan — with or without the Taliban’s approval. He pointed to what happened in Iraq, Syria and Yemen, where arms that the U.S. supplied to proxy groups often wound up in the hands of factions hostile to the U.S.“The bottom line is that once you supply weapons to parties in conflict you open a Pandora’s box. These weapons will eventually end up in other hands,” Spleeters said. “It’s like a blank check....”

By Nabih Bulos Sept. 3, 2021 8:34 AM

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2021-09-03/taliban-weapons-bonanza-us-withdrawal-afghanistan

Direct Headline American weapons looted by Taliban likely to be first used for violence in Pakistan before reaching India: Indian officers

ETIT Aug 24, 2021, 01:41 PM IST

Senior military officers said the weapons are expected to be provided to terror groups operating in India as well but the security forces are fully prepared to tackle those who would attempt to use them here.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/defence/american-weapons-looted-by-taliban-likely-to-be-first-used-for-violence-in-pakistan-before-reaching-india-indian-officers/articleshow/85588351.cms?from=mdr

Direct Headline: Saudi Arabia’s former intel chief calls weapons proliferation risk in Afghanistan very worrying as terror threat grows

“We’ve seen the Russian ambassador, Chinese ambassador, Iranian ambassador and Pakistani ambassador not only remaining in Kabul, but making statements about future relations with the Taliban,” he said. “There is something going on between the Taliban and these countries about where they’re going to go in the future,” he said.  China was among the first countries that expressed willingness to engage with the Taliban when it swept to power in Afghanistan, seeking to pick up where America left off.

Dan Murphy and Hadley Gamble  Sun, Aug 29 20217:19 PM EDT

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/30/weapons-proliferation-risk-in-afghanistan-very-worrying-saudi-prince-turki.html

Direct Headline: U.S.-made weapons seized by Taliban could lead to regional arms bazaar

“I have full confidence that some of this equipment is going to end up in the hands of al Qaeda and other bad actors, it's inevitable,” said Colin Clarke, director of policy and research at The Soufan Group. “This is not going to just end with the Taliban.” The volume of U.S. military assistance over the past two decades is staggering, with $83 billion spent to train and equip an army that after years of heavy battlefield losses, finally melted away.

By PAUL MCLEARY and LEE HUDSON 08/19/2021 04:57 PM EDT

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/08/19/us-weapons-seized-taliban-506313

Trump and Obama didn't leave billions of dollars in high tech weapons, paid for with our tax dollars, to arm terrorists all over the world. To kill future generations of Americans and our Allies. Arming the Taliban and other terrorists as such made them a larger scale threat to form an alliance with the CCP. Yes, our greatest natural current large scale foreign threat.

Let's talk about "man portable air defense systems" 

That means Stinger missiles. When is the last time you flew somewhere? Someone you loved flew somewhere? Someone you cared about flew somewhere? Because now terrorists can shoot down commercial flights at will, paid for with our tax dollars.

Something not often discussed is some people actually survive a commercial plane crash. For a short while. Then they are burned alive.

I don't think I'll need 60 years to point out the egregious flaws in your tribalistic reasoning.

Agreed. I think as humans we're wired to give people 2nd chances and forgive when those guilty of mistakes own their misgivings.  

One of the changes with our society is people are less forgiving or downright militant...hence, cancel culture.

One of the changes with our society is people are less forgiving or downright militant...hence, cancel culture.
I disagree.  People are forgiving, but those who err need to own up to their mistakes.  

I remember when a political party labeled themselves the "party of personal responsibility".  Now they whine about "cancel culture" when people react to their behavior.  

As Larson put it, “At some point, you have to say, if that’s not levying war against the United States, then what on earth is?”

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posse_Comitatus_Act

A clear sign of a functioning democracy is a clear demarcation of civilian law enforcement ( to maintain domestic law and order) and that nation's standing military forces.

By redefining "war" as Larson has, he has to unwind setting the path to incinerating Posse Comitatus.

The majority of our military, or any modern military for that matter, is not trained for maintaining domestic civil order. They are however trained to operate as an occupation force, if needed. The ratio of any functional occupation force with attrition is probably 15/100. That means 15 trained personnel to every 100 civilians. There are 340 million plus people in America. In order to segment any part of our country for an internal occupation force, the only way that's ever been achieved in all of recorded human history is ethnic cleansing.

Congratulations, you've just pushed a blueprint to have school teachers lined up against a wall. Your tribalism burns that hot apparently.

This doesn't even begin to unwrap the dovetail into Executive Privilege, The Brandenburg Test and faithless electors.

Good luck rewriting your script for another reboot of Red Dawn.

I hope the latter choice.   That would mean that the world, the nation evolved for the better right on past me.  How great that would be!

https://forums.footballguys.com/topic/803699-do-you-approve-or-disapprove-of-the-way-joe-biden-is-handling-his-job-as-president/?do=findComment&comment=23965781

tommyGunZ Posted April 4  4/4/2022

Stunned to read this.  Figured you of all conservatives would appreciate the normalcy this administration has resumed after 4 years of Trump.  Especially at this time of so much global instability. 

Direct Headline: American Voters Haven’t Been Afraid Like This in a Long Time

In a rare convergence, America’s voters are not merely unhappy with their political leadership, but awash in fears about economic security, border security, international security and even physical security....

...From late 2017 until the pandemic, a majority of Americans believed that the economy was strong, and from 2014 until the pandemic at least a plurality believed their personal economic situation was improving. Covid-19 cut sharply into that feeling of well-being; this was initially seen as temporary, though, and trillions of dollars flowed into keeping people afloat. But then near-double-digit inflation hit consumers for the first time in 40 years; 60 percent of voters now see the economy as weak and 48 percent say their financial situation is worsening, according to a Harris poll conducted April 20-21. Many Americans under 60 have relatively little experience with anything but comparatively low fuel costs, negligible interest rates and stable prices. Virtually overnight these assumptions have been shaken. Only 35 percent approve of President Biden’s handling of inflation....

These economic blows are just one element in a cascading set of problems all hitting at the same time. It combines the nuclear anxieties of the 1950s and ’60s with the inflation threat of the ’70s, the crime wave of the ’80s and ’90s and the tensions over illegal immigration in the 2000s and beyond.....The return of fear about crime is especially worrisome for Democrats....Worries about walking the streets and riding the subway were less acute among new generations, and yet today those same streets and mass transit are once again hobbled by fear; even the head of the New York-area Metropolitan Transportation Authority argued that fear of crime and homelessness was behind a 36 percent drop in ridership between December 2021 and January 2022....

...Immigration was used effectively by President Donald Trump as a wedge issue to win working-class voters. According to the April Harris poll, under Mr. Biden, 59 percent of voters believe that we have “effectively” open borders and, looking back, many even support some of Mr. Trump’s immigration policies. Mr. Biden receives only 38 percent approval for his immigration policy, a troublingly low rating for a Democrat (President Barack Obama was at 29 percent approval on immigration policy before the 2010 midterm wipeout)....

....Today, fear of a great power conflict and nuclear weapons has emerged in ways not seen since the Cold War. With the invasion of Ukraine by Vladimir Putin, fresh ballistic missile tests, and Mr. Putin’s explicit reference to the use of nuclear weapons and “unpredictable” consequences of opposing him, fear of nuclear weapons has been thrust front and center, as a recent focus group of Americans by Times Opinion found as well. Fear of nuclear weapons now ranks second in issues that worry voters, behind the effects of inflation.....

Continuing to let gas prices surge will hurt Democrats on the ballot in the fall; the party needs a new, tempered energy policy that includes a more gradual transition to alternative fuels and an appreciation of energy independence.....The Biden administration is also losing in swing areas on immigration, as evidenced by the nine Senate Democrats and the House’s bipartisan Problem Solvers Caucus that have expressed reservations about its plan to lift Title 42, the Trump administration’s Covid-era policy of intercepting and returning migrants without due process....

....With rising crime as an issue, the favorable rating of the Department of Justice has sunk to just 51 percent under Merrick Garland, according to the Harris poll. Mr. Biden needs to shake up his top law-enforcement officials and back legislation that combines police reform with funding for hundreds of thousands of new community police officers, greater federal involvement in stopping violent crime syndicates and gangs, and wider discretion for judges to take violent criminals off the streets. The administration needs to consider interceding on behalf of victims in circumstances in which district attorneys are not prosecuting violent criminals to the full extent of the law, especially when they waive “enhancements” for gang-related crimes....The U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan precipitated a decline in his administration’s approval rates. Ukraine’s loss would compound the view among some voters that he is too weak....

According to reports, Mr. Biden now says he is running for re-election in 2024. But he is facing limited enthusiasm in his own party for a second run and loses even to Mr. Trump in hypothetical matchups, according to the Harris poll. Sticking to the high-priced Build Back Better legislation or variants of it on the basis of narrow party-line votes has not been successful....People are afraid of being walloped financially, being injured or menaced by criminals, being in a country without strong borders or Covid protections for immigrants, and being under threat of nuclear weapons. If Mr. Biden and Democratic leaders cannot effectively address these fears, the wave election will hit them in November...

By Mark Penn April 25, 2022

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/04/25/opinion/biden-voters-midterms.html

60 years is too long.  Or maybe about 60 seconds to air hole the idea of "normalcy" in this administration.

And here's the ugly part. There's two and a half more years of Biden running this country into the ground.

Calling this administration as some kind of champion of "normalcy" doesn't age well even as of today. I'm not sure how you sell that in 60 years.

Did I forget to mention the baby formula thing too?

Interesting question as I’m going thru a background check (including social media) at this time.  I hope so, but interpretation is a thing.

https://forums.footballguys.com/topic/789954-kamala-harris-and-equality-of-outcomes-vs-equality-of-opportunity/?do=findComment&comment=23058736

tommyGunZ Posted November 3, 2020

This is 100% correct.  Yet it's telling how quickly and easily some can be dissuaded from opposing Trump.  Lots of folks are essentially looking for anything they can find to justify not voting for Biden Harris.  Mind boggling that 4 years of watching Trump and this cartoon could change someone's vote.  

1. Border Crisis

2. Afghanistan Withdrawal

3.  Energy Dependence/Failed Go Green Policies ( Bending The Knee To China)

4.  Unchecked Authoritarian COVID-19 Mandates/Lockdowns

5. Crime Surge/Lack Of Civil Order/Lawlessness Through Public Policy

6. Rising Inflation

7. Culture War Against All Parents

8. Cackling

In the last year, as of today, diesel prices went up 74 percent. Think about what that will indicate for our economy moving forward. And actually single issue voters for Pro Choice got screwed pretty badly recently. And yes, that happened under the Biden/Harris watch.

Ok...so the whole point of this thread is liberal good, conservative bad...got it!

Well, yeah.  You should've known that the second you saw his name as the OP.  This is the same guy who goes from thread to thread proclaiming Democrats are as pure as the wind-driven snow and have done no wrong, EVER.

This is yet another thinly-guised thread where the OP pretends to be Really Interested in Your Point of ViewTM but it's just a cover to blast those who have differing views.  Same type of PSF thread, different day.

Last edited by a moderator:

https://forums.footballguys.com/topic/758340-media-criticism/?do=findComment&comment=22844469

tommyGunZ Posted July 18, 2020

Yeah, let’s ignore all of Team Trump’s Russia contacts and Trump’s own pro-Russia policies because Assange conspiracy theorist Aaron Mate says the NYTImes is bad.

Direct Headline: Hillary Clinton Did It

Her 2016 campaign manager says she approved a plan to plant a false Russia claim with a reporter....Appearing as a witness in John Durham’s trial of Michael Sussmann, Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign manager, Robby Mook, says she personally approved a plan to give a false 'Trump, Russia' claim to the news media....

...The Russia-Trump collusion narrative of 2016 and beyond was a dirty trick for the ages, and now we know it came from the top—candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton. That was the testimony Friday by 2016 Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook in federal court, and while this news is hardly a surprise, it’s still bracing to find her fingerprints on the political weapon.....

Mr. Mook testified as a witness in special counsel John Durham’s trial of Michael Sussmann, the lawyer accused of lying to the FBI. In September 2016, Mr. Sussmann took claims of a secret Trump connection to Russia’s Alfa Bank to the FBI and said he wasn’t acting on behalf of any client. Prosecutors say he was working for the Clinton campaign.....

By The Editorial Board May 20, 2022 6:39 pm ET

https://www.wsj.com/articles/hillary-clinton-did-it-robby-mook-michael-sussmann-donald-trump-russia-collusion-alfa-bank-11653084709

You want to ignore all of Team Trump. Do you also want to ignore Robby Mook as well?

You aren't aging very well here. Not well indeed.

https://forums.footballguys.com/topic/798399-official-16-select-committee-thread/?do=findComment&comment=24089359

tommyGunZ Posted June 30 6/20/2022

None of this matters.  The rot in the current GOP is bottom up, not top down. Conservative voters are the problem. Curren conservative leadership is simply the result of politicians responding to and giving their voters exactly what they want. 

https://forums.footballguys.com/topic/794070-gov-andrew-cuomo/?do=findComment&comment=23272056

tommyGunZ Posted February 26, 2021 (edited)

You actively supported and voted for Trump.  Pretty clear who takes these things seriously, and who is driven by their partisan bias.  

He literally smeared all Conservative voters. And then accused others of "partisan bias"

https://forums.footballguys.com/topic/773938-official-joe-biden-campaign-thread/?do=findComment&comment=22640985

tommyGunZ Posted April 10, 2020

Even those who bought the "Trump hostile takeover" narrative now have to admit that Trumpism IS Republicanism, right?  And that's governance by an incompetence led by a corrupt, reality television show con man who is detached from factual reality. 

"If Biden gets in, you're going to have a recession the likes of which you've never seen. You'll be lucky if you even have a country left" -  President Donald Trump, July 2020

"If Biden gets elected you'll be paying $7, $8, $9 for gasoline. Then they'd say, "get rid of your car." - President Donald Trump, Nov. 2nd 2020

"If Biden is elected, the stock market will crash." - President Donald Trump, Oct. 22, 2020

"I really am convinced we're in danger of the sort of terrorist attacks that will make the bombing of the Trade Center look like kids playing with firecrackers. No sensible analyst rejects this possibility, and plenty of them, like me, are not wondering if but when it will happen." - Donald Trump, 2000

"Everything Woke Turns to ####!"  - Donald Trump, 2021

Speaking of "erasing posts out of embarrassment", in the words of Captain Steve Rogers - I can do this all day.

I'm not going to call you "awful", I'm not that partisan. I will say many of your tribalist posts do more fermenting than aging.

https://forums.footballguys.com/topic/792717-do-you-regret-voting-for-biden/?do=findComment&comment=23228835

tommyGunZ Posted February 3, 2021

First of all - thx for being objective enough to do you part in helping us to remove Trump from office.  I pledge that if Democrats ever put up scandal ridden reality TV star with no experience I will vote for a well qualified Republican. 

Direct Headline: This 29-year-old YouTube millionaire has a good chance to be the next governor of California

Kevin Paffrath, a 29-year-old real estate developer who’s made millions of dollars on YouTube, is leading some polls among potential replacement candidates in the California recall....Paffrath is running as a Democrat and says he’s giving the party an insurance policy in case Gov. Newsom gets booted from office....Now, the 29-year-old former real estate broker is following Gov. Gavin Newsom around his home state. It’s the best way he can think of to draw attention to his unlikely effort to replace Newsom in the upcoming recall election on Sept. 14....Paffrath is a registered Democrat and self-declared centrist who voted for Joe Biden in the 2020 presidential election. While he’s highly critical of Newsom and says he’s been a “failed leader,” Paffrath is equally concerned that the Democratic Party has no emergency plan....

Ari Levy Aug 16 2021 2:51 PM EDT

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/15/youtube-star-kevin-paffrath-is-democratic-leader-in-california-recall.html

Let us know when you cast your vote for Republican Brian Dahle for CA Governor.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posse_Comitatus_Act

A clear sign of a functioning democracy is a clear demarcation of civilian law enforcement ( to maintain domestic law and order) and that nation's standing military forces.

By redefining "war" as Larson has, he has to unwind setting the path to incinerating Posse Comitatus.

The majority of our military, or any modern military for that matter, is not trained for maintaining domestic civil order. They are however trained to operate as an occupation force, if needed. The ratio of any functional occupation force with attrition is probably 15/100. That means 15 trained personnel to every 100 civilians. There are 340 million plus people in America. In order to segment any part of our country for an internal occupation force, the only way that's ever been achieved in all of recorded human history is ethnic cleansing.

Congratulations, you've just pushed a blueprint to have school teachers lined up against a wall. Your tribalism burns that hot apparently.

This doesn't even begin to unwrap the dovetail into Executive Privilege, The Brandenburg Test and faithless electors.

Good luck rewriting your script for another reboot of Red Dawn.
Not persuasive. I think I’ll stick with the treason scholar over the fantasy football guy on this one.  

https://forums.footballguys.com/topic/792717-do-you-regret-voting-for-biden/?do=findComment&comment=23228787

tommyGunZ Posted February 3, 2021

I think Pete would have dominated Trump in debates as well, but so did Hillary.

VIDEO: Trump and Clinton on Roe v. Wade Oct 19, 2016 PBS NewsHour

Does Donald Trump want to see the Supreme Court overturn Roe v. Wade? The Republican presidential candidate says he will appoint anti-abortion justices who will send it back to the states. Hillary Clinton says she's pro-choice and she will defend Roe v. Wade and Planned Parenthood.

“Well, if we put another two or perhaps three justices on, that’s really what’s going to be — that will happen....And that’ll happen automatically, in my opinion, because I am putting pro-life justices on the court. I will say this: It will go back to the states, and the states will then make a determination.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTSVzSiRpcI

You believe Hillary Clinton dominated the 2016 Presidential debates.

Except she lost POTUS to Trump, who did EXACTLY as he said he would do, which was appoint Pro Life Justices, and that the end pathway would Roe being overturned and the matter going back to the individual states.

Trump delivered a win for Pro Life, in just 4 years, while under constant attack, while being impeached twice, fighting off nearly the entire activist complicit MSM by himself, with no actual political experience at all, after beating a candidate with the largest financial war chest in all of recorded American political history.

He said he'd do it, and he did it.  He filled the SCOTUS with FedSoc assembly line Conservative Catholics. He delivered. While the Democratic Party waffled and blew their chances for FIFTY YEARS.

How exactly did Hillary Clinton dominate Trump in the debates? Even with the leaked audio of Trump saying, "Grab them by the ####", he still got a disproportionate shares of suburban women voters compared to Clinton in the 2016 cycle.

I once wrote that TJ Duckett would be better than Jerome Bettis.

That's embarrassing. 
Both should have gone to state.

But tj was a surprise bust.    I expected Ron Dane to suck.     Bettis was an absolute load.   I can't think of anyone I'd rather try to tackle less.

Not if you are one of my boys.    I may drop it for a couple years.      But I'm using it again.   I don't forget.

One thing I’m fairly certain of - in 2060 people will mortified that people actually supported late term abortions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread