What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2022 SharkPool Rookie Mock Series - preNFL draft (1.04) POLL ***CLOSED*** (1 Viewer)

TE Premium

• Drake London

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Trey McBride

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Treylon Burks

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Jameson Williams

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Chris Olave

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Isaiah Spiller

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Malik Willis

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Rachaad White

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't play in this format

Votes: 14 31.1%
  • Other (add name)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

barackdhouse

Footballguy
Link to 1.01 poll
Link to 1.02 poll
Link to 1.03 poll

Standard:

1.01 Hall 95%
1.02 Walker III 55%
1.03 G Wilson 54%

PPR:

1.01 Hall 88%
1.02 G Wilson 40%
1.03 Walker III 53%

SuperFlex:

1.01 Hall 74%
1.02 M Willis 48%
1.03 G Wilson 42%

TE Premium:

1.01 Hall 87%
1.02 G Wilson 34% (tied and won thru PPR tiebreaker)
1.03 Walker III 55%

Last edited by a moderator:
The battle to determine which WR becomes the consensus #2 behind Garrett Wilson is very interesting here.

The battle to determine which WR becomes the consensus #2 behind Garrett Wilson is very interesting here.
Yep.

I find it interesting that PPR regularly gets 0 votes for "don't play this format." lol

I think these next several picks will be very telling but at the same time they'll probably be close enough that landing spot will shake it all up later. And the natural variance from one league to another means that this year's rookie drafts could have much more variance than past years. Less predictability, which is arguably a fallacy in this first place.

@barackdhouse - which RBs and WRs are you considering for adding to the polls next?
Good question. It is really gonna be a big mix from here. These are the next names I have ATM:

SKYY

PICKENS

ZAMIR

WATSON

DOTSON

BELL

JEROME FORD

ROSS

ROBINSON

ROBINSON

COOK

PIERCE

METCHIE

SHAKIR

HARRIS

INGRAM

DOUBS

MCCORMICK

Kyren Williams

Allgeier

Strong

I know there are others I am missing.

barackdhouse said:
Good question. It is really gonna be a big mix from here. These are the next names I have ATM:

SKYY

PICKENS

ZAMIR

WATSON

DOTSON

BELL

JEROME FORD

ROSS

ROBINSON

ROBINSON

COOK

PIERCE

METCHIE

SHAKIR

HARRIS

INGRAM

DOUBS

MCCORMICK

Kyren Williams

Allgeier

Strong

Tolbert

I know there are others I am missing.
Somebody help me out and tell me which 5 names I should add next. It is a little bit of a pain to add a bunch but pretty soon I will have to (because of how much variance I expect).

I am hoping to get these thru the 2nd round before the NFL draft. It would be awesome to get into the 3rd. Been open a week and we are at 1.04 so... probably need to step it up a bit. I feel like we need 30 votes for each to move to the next.

IDK like maybe if you don't play TEP you could still vote anyway.

SuperFlex probably better to stay away if you don't play it but TEP is so close to PPR.

I would just stop posting TE premium.  This year’s TE crop isn’t considered to be very good.  Plus, TE premium is kinda dumb anyway.  The top producing “tight ends” are really just playing wide receiver 99% of the time.

The next few players to add based on what I am seeing from the “expert” rankings:

WR

• Jahan Dotson 
  • Skyy Moore
  • George Pickens
  • Christian Watson
  • David Bell
  • John Metchie
  • Justyn Ross
RB

• Zamir White
  • Brian Robinson Jr.
  • Dameon Pierce 
  • James Cook
  • Jerome Ford
  • Tyler Allgeier 

I would just stop posting TE premium.  This year’s TE crop isn’t considered to be very good.  Plus, TE premium is kinda dumb anyway.  The top producing “tight ends” are really just playing wide receiver 99% of the time.
You're right about the top ones being like WRs, but too many of us play FFPC and TE premium styles. It does look like a bad year but I at least wanna see where McBride goes. Looks like we have the votes now, though, so I'm gonna close her down and set up the next one.

Faust said:
According to these results there is no consensus. One of them won by one vote. The other won a different poll by one vote. And one of them won a third poll via tiebreaker (that I mostly arbitrarily decided that PPR was closer to TEP so we went with *that* one vote margin instead). At least that is the same tiebreaker criteria as before. These two WRs are going up once more in the next SF poll so we will see if some separation develops there. I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread