What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Boston Herald OpEd calls out NYT and WaPo for Partisan Politics (1 Viewer)

chet

Footballguy
Click Here

Remember, @timschochet praises these two publications as the best in the world, and as unbiased while saying Fox News is a cess pool of biased coverage.  Maybe he will come to his senses and admit that all of the above newsrooms play partisan games in the worst ways as is so obvious to most of us.  

From Canada to the Ukraine, it seems to me that propaganda is rife and unfortunately, some only want to confront it when it doesn't agree with their narrative.

Thanks for referencing me but I need to correct you. I don’t believe that Fox News is a “cess pool of biased coverage.” I find Fox News’ reporting to be accurate and I trust it. I don’t trust it’s opinion shows. Nor do I trust the opinion shows on MSNBC or CNN. But I do trust the news reporting on all 3 networks. 

Next: we’ve had this discussion before in this forum as to whether or not the MSM’s coverage of Hunter Biden, specifically by the New York Times and the Washington Post, has been fair and accurate. I have argued that it has, and I continue to believe that, so I disagree with the editorial you linked. And I strongly take issue with your statements about partisan games and propaganda. Also I see you mentioned Ukraine at the end, so I would challenge you to state in what manner the mainstream media is spreading propaganda about Ukraine (as opposed to accurate reporting.) 

It may not appear in the title but, this thread appears to be an attack on another poster here, which is uncalled for. Discussing the Boston Heralds opinion piece (in the Media thread, or this separate new one) could very easily have been done without mention of, or attack on, another poster.

Other than pointing this out I have no desire to participate otherwise. I've made my point repeatedly here. If these outlets are so terrible (they are) ignore them and head on over to Reuters, BBC or AP. I'm done here.

Users who are viewing this thread