What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2022 SharkPool Rookie Mock Series - preNFL draft (1.01) POLL ***CLOSED*** (1 Viewer)

TE Premium

• Breece Hall

Votes: 41 69.5%
  • Drake London

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Garrett Wilson

• Kenneth Walker III

• Treylon Burks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jameson Williams

• Chris Olave

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Isaiah Spiller

• Trey McBride

• Malik Willis

• Don't play in this format

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • Other (add name)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

barackdhouse

Footballguy
Let me know if I should add names here. There are several others I know I can easily add but none that are in play at 1.01 as far as I can tell. I know we have done these earlier in the past so I just thought I'd throw this up there and get it going.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me know if I should add names here. There are several others I know I can easily add but none that are in play at 1.01 as far as I can tell. I know we have done these earlier in the past so I just thought I'd throw this up there and get it going.
@barackdhouse - Nice work - thanks for getting these polls started.

I would recommend adding the following options:

• Other (please post who your vote is for) 
An example from prior years:

2015 rookie 1.01 (Post NFL draft) for Dynasty

Edit: Not to derail the new rookie polls - but I was sucked into the rabbit hole on @Biabreakable polls from 2015 - fascinating stuff as here was the final poll that year:

2015 rookie 3.05 (Post NFL draft) for Dynasty

Last edited by a moderator:
Should be Hall across the board. 

Of course, I'm going way too fast and read this as picks 1-4, so I voted that way. :doh:  

The thing is.. None of the WRs are without a wart. They all have bust or non elite potential whereas Hall and Walker both seem like bankable talent. 

Even Walker has the odd combo of being slightly small and not having a pass catching background. Plus he’s only had 1 year of real elite workhorse production. I think Hall has a major lead on everyone.

Even Walker has the odd combo of being slightly small and not having a pass catching background. Plus he’s only had 1 year of real elite workhorse production. I think Hall has a major lead on everyone.
Yeah - there are a lot of folks wondering if Walker is the real deal. I've also read more than a few opinions that he "got what the OL gave him" where in the NFL RBs need to make their own yards.  

And as @greenmountaingoat suggested, all of the 2022 WRs have warts. 

I think it's Hall regardless of format, then everyone else. 

Faust said:

I added those just now. I thought of that just after I posted it and went for a walk.

Please discount 1 vote ea for Wilson Willis & Pickett. I voted too fast, as mentioned. 
Your comment didn't make sense to me the first time or this time either (because I only glanced at it)

Are you saying you were originally taking each grouping in the poll as (1.01,1.02,1.03,1.04) rather than standard/PPR/SF/TEP? If so I get you.

Breece Hall looking like the early runaway freight train here.

CHOO-CHOO
Yeah for sure, not surprising.

So what happens if Seattle uses their capital and grabs Malik Wilson? These polls, as always, will be interesting in comparing pre and post NFL draft.

Your comment didn't make sense to me the first time or this time either (because I only glanced at it)

Are you saying you were originally taking each grouping in the poll as (1.01,1.02,1.03,1.04) rather than standard/PPR/SF/TEP? If so I get you.
Yes that is correct. I read the text of the 1st poll question, and (foolishly) assumed that each subsequent poll was the next pick. 1.01, 1.02, 1.03, 1.04, which i also assumed was superflex, based on the 1st poll.

Reading: it’s fundamental. 

Yeah for sure, not surprising.

So what happens if Seattle uses their capital and grabs Malik Wilson? These polls, as always, will be interesting in comparing pre and post NFL draft.
Willis? 

Or Wilson the WR?

If Willis, he sounds like a multi-year project.  

Assuming Willis, I still take Hall over every QB in this draft regardless of landing spot. 

Yes, sorry - I have Wilson going 2nd or 3rd in dynasty rookie drafts myself, so just wanted to clarify since you did a Chase Jefferson thing. :)  
Except... I didn't?

Haha it's ok. Hall is clearly a runaway in all formats. I'm going to keep this one open longer (because we just should) but I don't see any reason we can't post the 1.02 poll in the meantime. I won't post 1.03 until 1.02 reaches probably a couple days worth of votes, but I think it is fine for 1.01 to keep accruing more votes.

BTW your boy Will Fuller *finally* came off the board in my startup at 17.12. WR80. I took Jamison Crowder two picks before but was toying between the two of them and Corey Davis. We're scraping the barrel now.
He’s not “my boy” but his value could well jump substantially higher seeing as the Packers & Chiefs need a deep threat.  🤞🏼 

And the second that happens imma try to trade him. 

Faust said:

Edit: Not to derail the new rookie polls - but I was sucked into the rabbit hole on @Biabreakable polls from 2015 - fascinating stuff as here was the final poll that year:

Faust.

I wont be doing rookie polls this year. I'm just too swamped with other things right now.

If someone else wants to do them go ahead.

Faust said:

I went to the 2015 3.05 poll and voted Diggs, Diggs, Diggs.  I think I nailed it.

Users who are viewing this thread