What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2022 Philadelphia Eagles - Leave Gannon in Arizona and let’s run through the NFC again in 2023. (6 Viewers)

Thinking more about possible staff changes, besides Michael Clay being the most likely to go (we were bottom 7 in almost every ST category) these are two others I think that could be on thin ice:

• Aaron Morehead (WR coach) - We go through WR coaches like plastic silverware and I don't know what he could point to as making an impact on this year. Smith was already highly polished and can probably coach himself. Guess you can say "what else did he have to work with?" but that's a little chicken or egg. JJAW and Reagor might be busts but they were early draft picks that obviously had some level of talent. If they aren't willing to give up on Reagor just yet, then a new WR coach might be an alternative to try and get a different result. 
  • Tracy Rocker (DL coach) - I found myself wondering a few times this season how likely it is that EVERY D-line player regressed or under-performed expectations versus something else (scheme, coaching, etc.) And if you're going to spend a 1st rounder (or two) on the D-line, you better be sure you have someone that will be able to get the best out of them, develop them, etc. You need a D-Line version of Stoutland, and maybe there isn't one out there, but if you know Rocker isn't that type of coach, then you might be better off trying to find someone who might be that guy.
Maybe Nick Rallis (LB coach) could be in the mix if they are looking to shake things up with the LB position, but if they continue to not want to spend money/resources at the position, there's only so much you can expect from the coach that is coaching them. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thinking more about possible staff changes, besides Michael Clay being the most likely to go (we were bottom 7 in almost every ST category) these are two others I think that could be on thin ice:

• Aaron Morehead (WR coach) - We go through WR coaches like plastic silverware and I don't know what he could point to as making an impact on this year. Smith was already highly polished and can probably coach himself. Guess you can say "what else did he have to work with?" but that's a little chicken or egg. JJAW and Reagor might be busts but they were early draft picks that obviously had some level of talent. If they aren't willing to give up on Reagor just yet, then a new WR coach might be an alternative to try and get a different result. 
  • Tracy Rocker (DL coach) - I found myself wondering a few times this season how likely it is that EVERY D-line player regressed or under-performed expectations versus something else (scheme, coaching, etc.) And if you're going to spend a 1st rounder (or two) on the D-line, you better be sure you have someone that will be able to get the best out of them, develop them, etc. You need a D-Line version of Stoutland, and maybe there isn't one out there, but if you know Rocker isn't that type of coach, then you might be better off trying to find someone who might be that guy.
Maybe Nick Rallis (LB coach) could be in the mix if they are looking to shake things up with the LB position, but if they continue to not want to spend money/resources at the position, there's only so much you can expect from the coach that is coaching them. 
Im also curious on a few of these. The flip side to Morehead is that Watkins has really improved and Smith seemed to make the transition very well. Not sure what to make if that when you add in JJAW and Reagor 

Rallis is another one too. The starting LBer we ran out there in week 1 we’re awful. One cut and one (Singelton) sucks. When we ran out Edwards and Taylor things seemed to pick up. It’s very similar to how I feel about Morehead. 

I guess a lot of this comes down to what happens with Gannon. If he bounces then the dominos can fall pretty quick. I’m sure he’d purge a few guys and the new DC may want his guys in there. 

I guess a lot of this comes down to what happens with Gannon. If he bounces then the dominos can fall pretty quick. I’m sure he’d purge a few guys and the new DC may want his guys in there. 
Yeah, it's all assuming Gannon doesn't leave (or even get fired, which I guess is a possibility, but pretty remote) because if he does, like you said, things probably get shaken up even more.

He counts $3.6 million against the cap if he plays, he counts $7.8 million of dead money if he is cut. So really we take a $4.2 million dollar cap hit and we wouldn't have him if he is cut.
How did you come to the 4.2? Just the ‘23 cap hit?

Also reading a lot of “cut Reagor” takes. Am I reading this right that if we do we take a 7.8 million cap hit?
Correct but according to overthecap if they designate him as post June 1 it drops to a little over $6 million. :eek:

I posted about it in the old thread but IMO it would be stupid to cut him and take that kind of cap hit to prove some kind of point.   They are better off holding on to him and either hope he improves or bury him on the bench for a year if he doesn't.

He's going to count 3.6 million either way, the difference if he gets cut is an additional 4.2 million.
That’s what I thought and you’re correct, even suggesting he be cut is asinine. Let him fall down the depth chart and he’s gone in a couple years anyway.  

Best case (cap wise) with Reagor is they trade him, maybe take a chance on another 2020 draft pick that needs a change of scenery and swap straight up. Then, both teams are still paying the same but for different players that might actually contribute or turn things around. 

A problem with keeping him around and burying him is that he's going to be taking up a roster spot and/or blocking someone else from developing. Although they might want to give him the JJAW treatment, I can't see him being able to contribute/be good at anything else to even justify it. I know we would like to "get something for our money" but if he's a liability at WR and PR, do you really want to get "negative" value for your money? At that point, it's better if he gets a season-ending hangnail so you can still pay him and not have to worry about him being a net negative for the team. Rather pay him to give us nothing, than pay him to take away from us. 

I still think they give him one more year as the 3rd/4th WR but they might come to the conclusion that he's a sunk cost and cut bait sooner.  

Best case (cap wise) with Reagor is they trade him, maybe take a chance on another 2020 draft pick that needs a change of scenery and swap straight up. Then, both teams are still paying the same but for different players that might actually contribute or turn things around. 

A problem with keeping him around and burying him is that he's going to be taking up a roster spot and/or blocking someone else from developing. Although they might want to give him the JJAW treatment, I can't see him being able to contribute/be good at anything else to even justify it. I know we would like to "get something for our money" but if he's a liability at WR and PR, do you really want to get "negative" value for your money? At that point, it's better if he gets a season-ending hangnail so you can still pay him and not have to worry about him being a net negative for the team. Rather pay him to give us nothing, than pay him to take away from us. 

I still think they give him one more year as the 3rd/4th WR but they might come to the conclusion that he's a sunk cost and cut bait sooner.  
If the Eagles traded Reagor, they will still have a $3.6 million cap hit in 2022 for him which represents the unused prorated signing bonus. They would then also have the 2022 base salary of whoever they traded for on their books.

If the Eagles traded Reagor, they will still have a $3.6 million cap hit in 2022 for him which represents the unused prorated signing bonus. They would then also have the 2022 base salary of whoever they traded for on their books.
Right, and if the trade is for another former 2020 first round pick, due to the rookie salary scale, it will be as close to a wash as you can get. They are costing you about the same as Reagor, but you get to take a chance on the new guy actually giving you something for it. If they don't give you anything, you're no worse off and at least gave it a shot. It may even be in HIS best interest at this point to try somewhere else. As much as I can't stand to see him out there for my team, I understand he's a human being and feel bad for him and what he could be going through.  

We're, for sure, past the possibility of trading him for a future Day 2 pick or something that would make it more palatable to take the cap hit (like some thought we might do with Dillard last year.) 

Reagor is going to be here 1 more year. While we might hate him, I firmly believe in the adage "there's nowhere but 'up' to go from here" or whatever, basically this is as bad as it gets. No sense in cutting for spite if it hurts the cap. And ain't a soul trading for him so we are stuck with him. I think I agree with some sentiment that he will basically be buried now and will have to work his way on the field or whatever. But Justin Jefferson! We gotta stop doing this thing too. All teams miss. Every single year. Lets move forward haha.

Seems the fanbase has forgot how that even with QB's/WR's coming in and lighting the world on fire almost immediately that these are still *huge* outliers and not even close to the norm. Players take time to develop, in almost all cases. Its going to be fun mock drafting this offseason, that's for sure!

Lets go 2022!

They really need to work on the ST this offseason. Outside of Jake Elliott (who has become kinda automatic now), the KR/PR game and P needs some improvement. 
Yeah, and another reason I think Clay is gone is because he's said (multiple times), while praising Jake, that he's not a kicking coach so the only good aspect on ST is the one thing he doesn't coach. Not a good sign.

He counts $3.6 million against the cap if he plays, he counts $7.8 million of dead money if he is cut. So really we take a $4.2 million dollar cap hit and we wouldn't have him if he is cut.

If we designate it post-June 1 he'll only count ~6M in dead money.  But even if you don't cut him this year, next year he'll count ~4M in dead money if you cut him.  If I'm the Eagles, I'm biting the bullet again this year with dead money and then they be set cap wise in 2023.   We should move on from Fletcher Cox, Brandon Brooks and Derek Barnett.     

If we designate it post-June 1 he'll only count ~6M in dead money.  But even if you don't cut him this year, next year he'll count ~4M in dead money if you cut him.  If I'm the Eagles, I'm biting the bullet again this year with dead money and then they be set cap wise in 2023.   We should move on from Fletcher Cox, Brandon Brooks and Derek Barnett.     
Barnett is gone after this season, he just finished his 5th year option.  tea leaves might be reading Brooks is gone anyway via retirement. 

For us Season Ticket Members, 2022 is going to be niiiiiiiice:

• 9 home games
  • Only 1 dumb preseason game we have to pay for
  • Packers and Steelers games will bring $$$ if you have tickets to sell
  • Titans coming to Philly gives us our first chance to see Henry in person
  • Outside chance Doug will be coming back as coach of the Jags
However, there's now a chance tickets go up again after making the playoffs and needing to price that extra "real" game. For example, if your tickets were $1000 for 10 games per seat, the actual cost was allocated like: 2 pre-season games @ $50 each, 2 low-tier opponents @ $105 each, 3 mid-tier @ $130 and 2 high-tier @ $150 each. So taking away 1 preseason game and replacing it with a low-tier priced game it could kick the overall cost up to $1055 (or $1100 if they price the extra game at the high-tier level.)

We should move on from Fletcher Cox
The contract restructure we did in September makes it pretty much impossible to cut him without taking on Wentz-like dead money this year. Trade makes it a bit easier to swallow.

But, he does have $50MM guarantee that kicks in March 19th, 2023 if he's still on the roster so there's a 0% chance he's here next year unless he were to take another massive restructure, but in the other direction. 

Some draft thoughts..

• We're not taking a LB in the first. Just not what Howie and Lurie believe the position is worth.
  • I think Howie made a 2023 comment about the draft capital, so I'd go into this assuming that unless there's no takers, one of those first rounders this year gets flipped. So base projections on us having two firsts this year.
  • I'd guarantee unless the board is just bad for it - we use one of them on DL. 
  • It's interesting, with all the anti-hype about there being no QB's this year, I'm seeing almost every mock having at least two, if not three, go before we even pick.

Some draft thoughts..

• We're not taking a LB in the first. Just not what Howie and Lurie believe the position is worth.
  • I think Howie made a 2023 comment about the draft capital, so I'd go into this assuming that unless there's no takers, one of those first rounders this year gets flipped. So base projections on us having two firsts this year.
  • It's interesting, with all the anti-hype about there being no QB's this year, I'm seeing almost every mock having at least two, if not three, go before we even pick.
Trading down with one of our firsts this year to make sure we get a second 1st round pick next year goes hand in hand with the strategy to stick with Jalen as starter one more year. If Jalen takes a big leap at QB, well, you have two picks to address needs other than QB. If he doesn't take a big leap, and the Eagles want to find their next franchise QB, they now have two first round picks in 2023 as ammunition to get the guy they want.

Some draft thoughts..

• Agree
  • Agree
  • Agree
  • QBs always seem to go 1st round or 4th round+, for better or worse (Hurts excluded)

Some draft thoughts..

I mean qb's just go early now no matter how good the class is. 

The last time there hasn't been 2 QB's drafted in the top 10?  8 Years ago.

• 9 home games
However, there's now a chance tickets go up again after making the playoffs and needing to price that extra "real" game. For example, if your tickets were $1000 for 10 games per seat, the actual cost was allocated like: 2 pre-season games @ $50 each, 2 low-tier opponents @ $105 each, 3 mid-tier @ $130 and 2 high-tier @ $150 each. So taking away 1 preseason game and replacing it with a low-tier priced game it could kick the overall cost up to $1055 (or $1100 if they price the extra game at the high-tier level.)

I sold all my tickets this year, made some money.  Even gave a game away for a gift.

The Noid said:
Yeah, and another reason I think Clay is gone is because he's said (multiple times), while praising Jake, that he's not a kicking coach so the only good aspect on ST is the one thing he doesn't coach. Not a good sign.

Seemed like we didn't get a big play from special teams all season

Welcome to 2022! 

Going on a limb here. With the Texans interest in Gannon has got me thinking that Watson might become an Eagle after all.

My prediction is Gannon is hired by the Texans. We work a deal that includes 2 of our first round picks for the Texans 1st round pick. In the deal we also trade Hurts for Watson.

In short we get Watson and the Texans pick 3. We give Hurts and picks 15 and 16.

Thoughts?

Welcome to 2022! 

Going on a limb here. With the Texans interest in Gannon has got me thinking that Watson might become an Eagle after all.

My prediction is Gannon is hired by the Texans. We work a deal that includes 2 of our first round picks for the Texans 1st round pick. In the deal we also trade Hurts for Watson.

In short we get Watson and the Texans pick 3. We give Hurts and picks 15 and 16.

Thoughts?
Wait, so Gannon is part of the trade? 

Regardless, I think if we were trading for Watson it's because he's rehabbed his rep or the dark cloud above him has been lifted and we would have to beat WAY better offers than that compared to what Houston would be getting offered from other teams for a 27yo franchise QB on a team-friendly contract. 

babydemon90 said:
Some draft thoughts..

1. I agree there. He basically shot it down at the presser and said they have a philosophy they use and basically dismissed it as possible just. 
2. Gotta hope a QB someone loves is still there. 
3 . I won’t be mad at DL, best center/interior OL and a DB with the 3 picks. I almost expect the first 2 TBH. 
4. And they rise seemingly every day after the SB until draft day. 

Welcome to 2022! 

Thoughts?
Personally i don’t think the cost would even be that high. Watson is still going to be “dirty” and extending him with his issues is going to be a challenge for teams IMO. You also mentioned the QB’s available in the draft so teams may opt to go that route. That’s all before you get to the teams who need a QB but opt for a Darnold/ Bridgewater/ Fitzpatrick type. 

If we include Hurts, I’d expect one of the first rounders and a conditional 3 would get it done. 

Personally i don’t think the cost would even be that high.
Yeah, there's three universes when it comes to discussing Watson trades:

1. Status quo Watson  - Everything stays as it is today and his value is definitely lower than it used to be, but still not dirt cheap. Think $5k retail fridge at the "scratch and dent" outlet. You can get it for $2,500 if you can live with the big imperfections on the side. IMO, I just don't think the Eagles are desperate enough to trade for this multi-verse Watson. Maybe if Hurts and the team struggled all year and we had 5 wins.
  2. Cleaned-up or salvaged reputation Watson - Wouldn't exactly be top of the range for his value, sans issues/allegations, but much improved enough that multiple teams will be "in" on trading for him. Think $5k fridge on sale for $4k before the new models come out. I could see the Eagles being in trying to get this multi-verse Watson.
  3. Darkest Timeline Watson - Things get worse (e.g. more women come forward, or he's confronted with overwhelming proof contrary to his side of the story, or he gets caught red handed doing something similar or worse.) Think $5k fridge being recalled and sold as scrap for $200. No one is trading for him, Houston has to release him, and then he goes away for awhile (literally or figuratively) where his best case is a Michael Vick second chance in a few years while his worst case is a Ray Rice exile. I think the Eagles would be out, in either case, for this multi-verse Watson.

Yeah, there's three universes when it comes to discussing Watson trades:

1. Status quo Watson  - Everything stays as it is today and his value is definitely lower than it used to be, but still not dirt cheap. Think $5k retail fridge at the "scratch and dent" outlet. You can get it for $2,500 if you can live with the big imperfections on the side. IMO, I just don't think the Eagles are desperate enough to trade for this multi-verse Watson. Maybe if Hurts and the team struggled all year and we had 5 wins.
  2. Cleaned-up or salvaged reputation Watson - Wouldn't exactly be top of the range for his value, sans issues/allegations, but much improved enough that multiple teams will be "in" on trading for him. Think $5k fridge on sale for $4k before the new models come out. I could see the Eagles being in trying to get this multi-verse Watson.
  3. Darkest Timeline Watson - Things get worse (e.g. more women come forward, or he's confronted with overwhelming proof contrary to his side of the story, or he gets caught red handed doing something similar or worse.) Think $5k fridge being recalled and sold as scrap for $200. No one is trading for him, Houston has to release him, and then he goes away for awhile (literally or figuratively) where his best case is a Michael Vick second chance in a few years while his worst case is a Ray Rice exile. I think the Eagles would be out, in either case, for this multi-verse Watson.
Pretty good summary. I don't think a trade with anyone is going to happen for a status quo Watson. He will only get traded when teams know exactly what warts he is coming with. And the warts aren't big enough to kill a deal.

Welcome to 2022! 

Going on a limb here. With the Texans interest in Gannon has got me thinking that

Watson

might become an Eagle after all.

My prediction is Gannon is hired by the Texans. We work a deal that includes 2 of our first round picks for the Texans 1st round pick. In the deal we also trade

Hurts

for

Watson

In short we get

Watson

and the Texans pick 3. We give

Hurts

and picks 15 and 16.

Thoughts?
What does Gannon have to do with Hurts?  You think the D-coordinator is going to want to "bring his qb with him"???

What does Gannon have to do with Hurts?  You think the D-coordinator is going to want to "bring his qb with him"???
Just adding my imperfect perception ....  The DC has seen / practiced vs Hurts and might have some insight to him.  Just spit balling here... 

Maybe Laurie & Howie put the whisper in his ear that he could get the Hou HC Job if Hurts was part of the package?  Talk about backdoor deals!  

OK.. logic says there is no impact a DC interviewing for Hou HC role will involve a QB deal.  Watson also has a "no trade clause" and so far only Miami is on his radar. 

Today is the 4 year anniversary of the 38-7 NFCCG.

First thing I always remember about that game is the P-Rob pick 6. We were rolling downhill every minute after that.

Second thing is the Vikings fans that tried to "take over" Philly in the days leading up to the game. After the Minnesota Miracle they were reaaaaaaaly feeling themselves. #LOLSKOL

Today is the 4 year anniversary of the 38-7 NCFCG.

First thing I always remember about that game is the P-Rob pick 6. We were rolling downhill every minute after that.

Second thing is the Vikings fans that tried to "take over" Philly in the days leading up to the game. After the Minnesota Miracle they were reaaaaaaaly feeling themselves. #LOLSKOL
That was such an epic beatdown.

The Noid said:

• 9 home games
We only went to the Chiefs game this year (for a variety of reasons) and sold off the rest of our tickets.

Been meaning to do a road trip for a game for a few years now but date / desired location / commitments at home hasn't worked out.  Not alot of great options this year with Chicago, Detroit, Houston, Indy, Arizona.  Arizona may be the clubhouse leader depending on when the game is.

We only went to the Chiefs game this year (for a variety of reasons) and sold off the rest of our tickets.

Been meaning to do a road trip for a game for a few years now but date / desired location / commitments at home hasn't worked out.  Not alot of great options this year with Chicago, Detroit, Houston, Indy, Arizona.  Arizona may be the clubhouse leader depending on when the game is.
Not close to a season ticket holder, but live out here in Long Beach...for now. Been able to go to at least a game a year (sans last year) since 2017 year. Got to see our 3 rushing performance vs Dallas this year. That was fun. Houston, AZ and Chicago are for sure road games I try to attend this year. In Laws are originally From Houston and the corporate office is in Chicago (working remote going on 2 years). Gotta find a way to get to the Dallas game in Philly too. 

Today is the 4 year anniversary of the 38-7 NCFCG.

Such a fun game, took my 11 yo son.  It looked really bad with the first two drives when the Vikings drove right down the field and scored with little resistance on the first drive and then we went 4 and out gaining only 17 yards.  Then, oh my god, that PRob pick 6.  It turned the entire game around.  The buildup of the crowd reaction from the pick, to the runback, and then the explosion with the TD was amazing.  It can be more of a hassle to go to live games nowadays but just being there for that made all the travel / traffic jams / walks of shame from loses worth it.  Most fun and memorable play in all the games I've attended and I was there for a few good ones including the NCFCG win vs the Falcons and the 4th&26 game.

One more thing, after the beatdown started and then the whole crowd doing the "Foles" mock chant for "Skol" was one of the funniest things I've ever seen the crowd do at a game.  That was awesome.

Such a fun game, took my 11 yo son.  It looked really bad with the first two drives when the Vikings drove right down the field and scored with little resistance on the first drive and then we went 4 and out gaining only 17 yards.  Then, oh my god, that PRob pick 6.  It turned the entire game around.  The buildup of the crowd reaction from the pick, to the runback, and then the explosion with the TD was amazing.  It can be more of a hassle to go to live games nowadays but just being there for that made all the travel / traffic jams / walks of shame from loses worth it.  Most fun and memorable play in all the games I've attended and I was there for a few good ones including the NCFCG win vs the Falcons and the 4th&26 game.

One more thing, after the beatdown started and then the whole crowd doing the "Foles" mock chant for "Skol" was one of the funniest things I've ever seen the crowd do at a game.  That was awesome.
That game had half of 8 quarters of almost perfect football by Nick Foles. BDN did enough against Atlanta for us to win, but his performances against Minnesota and New England: BRILLIANT!!!!!

Such a fun game, took my 11 yo son. 
Pre-game I remember going through the range of emotions watching the AFCCG on the big board in Headhouse Plaza. At halftime it looked like we would be playing the Jags, which seemed like the "preferred" opponent and we were feeling get that things might break our way. Then as NE came out in the 2nd half and handled their business, it shifted to the mindset of "Well, if we're gonna do this we're gonna have to beat the best. Bring it."

Post-game, being part of the confetti shower and seeing how only MIN fans were leaving (or left long before) and everyone was just hanging out, enjoying the moment together, the trophy presentation, etc. I'm sure traffic was massive and it probably took us 2 hours to get home with everyone staying late and leaving at the same time, but it felt like 2 minutes riding that high the whole drive. 

Pre-game I remember going through the range of emotions watching the AFCCG on the big board in Headhouse Plaza. At halftime it looked like we would be playing the Jags, which seemed like the "preferred" opponent. Then as NE came out int he 2nd half and handled their business, it shifted to the mindset of "Well, if we're gonna do this we're gonna have to beat the best. Bring it."
Yep, I remember that now too and rooting for the Jags.  (Hard to believe they were that close and where they are now)  Reminded me of rooting for the Panthers over the Rams in 2003 so be careful what you wish for I guess.  It also made me think of the 2009 Phillies.  Wanting to avoid the Yankees and then saying F it, bring them on... but of course, that didn't turn out as well.

This NFCCG felt completely different than the Bucs, Panthers, and Falcons ones.  Favorites in those trying not to blow it (again) but then home underdogs with a backup QB playing with house money vs the Vikings.  To me its always more fun winning with a surprise team or an underdog than going in expected to win and then its just a relief when you do.  Just another facet that made that 2008 Phillies win (and 1993 almost win) so fun.

Today is the 4 year anniversary of the 38-7 NFCCG.

I still love watching the NFL Turning Point video on this game. I still remember being pissed that the Patriots won and are in the Super Bowl plus I had to watch this game with a Viking fan. After that first TD drive by the Vikes I was on verge of losing my #####. But I also told my friend that the Eagles have a way of showing up big when it's staked against them.

https://youtu.be/2z58Ad7IVaA

Keenum is from my home town. Won a state championship. I've kinda hoped he would find his way to Philly at some point. Would be cool.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wylie_High_School_(Abilene,_Texas)

Correct but according to overthecap if they designate him as post June 1 it drops to a little over $6 million. :eek:

I posted about it in the old thread but IMO it would be stupid to cut him and take that kind of cap hit to prove some kind of point.   They are better off holding on to him and either hope he improves or bury him on the bench for a year if he doesn't.
yep. He deserves to be cut but he's fine as a #4 or #5 guy. No point in throwing away 5 million to replace WR4 or 5

Came here to post that very thing. One of the most epic troll jobs ever

“Eagles defensive coordinator Jonathan Gannon has made extremely strong impression on the Texans with league sources saying Gannon 'knocked it out of the park' in interviews with them, Broncos and Vikings. Very well-prepared, per sources. Regarded as very strong contender”

Looks like the 3rd system in 3 years is on its way. 

“Eagles defensive coordinator Jonathan Gannon has made extremely strong impression on the Texans with league sources saying Gannon 'knocked it out of the park' in interviews with them, Broncos and Vikings. Very well-prepared, per sources. Regarded as very strong contender”

Looks like the 3rd system in 3 years is on its way. 
Also looks like he has a second interview scheduled with Houston now. 

Can teams interview coaches that are in the playoffs yet? Curious why we haven’t heard more about Bienemy and Daboll

Reagor is going to be here 1 more year. While we might hate him, I firmly believe in the adage "there's nowhere but 'up' to go from here" or whatever, basically this is as bad as it gets. No sense in cutting for spite if it hurts the cap. And ain't a soul trading for him so we are stuck with him. I think I agree with some sentiment that he will basically be buried now and will have to work his way on the field or whatever. But Justin Jefferson! We gotta stop doing this thing too. All teams miss. Every single year. Lets move forward haha.

Seems the fanbase has forgot how that even with QB's/WR's coming in and lighting the world on fire almost immediately that these are still *huge* outliers and not even close to the norm. Players take time to develop, in almost all cases. Its going to be fun mock drafting this offseason, that's for sure!

Lets go 2022!
And hey, Nelson Agholor didn't suck in his third year. (After that, though...)

Users who are viewing this thread