What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mike Tyson Says He Died While On Toad Venom (1 Viewer)

Just in case anyone thinks Mike actually died, "Tyson continued: "I 'died' during my first trip. In my trips, I've seen that death is beautiful. Life and death both have to be beautiful, but death has a bad rep. The toad has taught me that I'm not going to be here forever. There's an expiration date."

I just listened to a good podcast on this subject (psychedelic's) Cleared Hot Podcast #204. Not gonna lie, she was a little difficult to listen to but the message is worth the listen. 

Those Bufo toads kill a lot of dogs here in Florida (they're an invasive species). Doesn't surprise me they could do some damage to a human. 

'Ego Death' is a commonly reported outcome of a psychoactive trip. For those with mental health issues stemming from anxiety it can be very therapeutic. 

I think Tyson has really become a better person and it seems like psychedelic drugs have had a positive impact on him.

Everyone should experience it at least once, its a bit eye opening, certainly will get you thinking in ways you never have previously and its not all non sensical although it can be that way too.

Users who are viewing this thread