What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***SNF-Dallas at Minnesota*** (-3) O/U 51.5 Prescott-INACTIVE (1 Viewer)

Got Zeke, Cousins and Minny Kicker tonight. Let's run up the score. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I have Cousins tonight, doubt he can top my bench but I had envisioned more of a shootout tonight, thinking Cousins be lucky to hit 20 now, heavy dose of Cook and Mattison. 

Starting Rush and Cooper, with Dak and Carr as my QB's.  Here's hoping, but not looking promising.

Rolling out Micah Parsons and Zeke. 

Let's hope Micah plays true inside linebacker and they don't stack the box. 

Prognosis: Not Good

Walkin' in the spiderweb
Leave a message and I'll call you back
And it's all your fault/I screen my phone calls
No matter matter matter who calls...

I wonder if the Tampa loss had a small amount of substance to the decision to sit Dak? Especially after the AZ loss. Long term it was probably best, since it is apparent how important Daks health is to this team. Dallas is very lucky to have a QB like Dak, just a proven stud at commanding this team.

I wonder if the Tampa loss had a small amount of substance to the decision to sit Dak? Especially after the AZ loss. Long term it was probably best, since it is apparent how important Daks health is to this team. Dallas is very lucky to have a QB like Dak, just a proven stud at commanding this team.
Pretty sure the inactives were announced before the Tampa game was over 

Pretty sure the inactives were announced before the Tampa game was over 

Yeah, I think the decision-making is independent of how Tampa did. Really, they've got to make sure Dak is healthy enough to make a playoff run at whatever cost. You can't win games with these other guys. Good thing they started 5-1, because Collinsworth and Michaels reported that the injury should take four weeks to heal properly. 

Bad news for the 'Boys in the short-term, probably lucky it's not more serious. Anytime you hear a muscle pop, that's not good. 

I think that’s the first time all game that Rush stepped into a throw and cut it loose

What an awful attempt downfield by #22 for Minny lol

Yeah, I think the decision-making is independent of how Tampa did. Really, they've got to make sure Dak is healthy enough to make a playoff run at whatever cost. You can't win games with these other guys. Good thing they started 5-1, because Collinsworth and Michaels reported that the injury should take four weeks to heal properly. 

Bad news for the 'Boys in the short-term, probably lucky it's not more serious. Anytime you hear a muscle pop, that's not good. 
Wouldn't be shocked if Dak is back next week. That'll be 3 weeks. He clearly looked good in warmups if so many people thought he was suiting up tonight after watching him. 

The other three teams in the division being dumpster fires could have contributed as well. 

Micah is a man among boys. This dude runs on jet fuel! Cowboys getting a bonafide stud in the draft this year!
And another tackle for loss before we went to break. They're letting him play inside linebacker tonight. 

As Collinsworth will tell you, apparently. Heh. 

Users who are viewing this thread