What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Roster assessment? (1 Viewer)

wheeleke

Footballguy
Sitting at 2-2 in my league (10 team, 2 QB, .5 PPR league)

Roster: QB - Lance, Garoppolo, Darnold, Tagovialoa (IR); RB - Aaron Jones, Darrell Henderson, Chase Edmonds, Tony Pollard, Alexander Mattison; WR - D.J. Moore, Justin Jefferson, A.J. Brown, Allen Robinson; TE - Noah Fant; K - Zuerlein; DEF - Denver, LA Rams

Any adjustments or moves I should make to upgrade my roster. TE, I'd like to make a move for Mark Andrews but feel like my depth is pretty strong elsewhere. Here's hoping Lance lights it up though. Almost considered selling just because of his upside and that he still might not play after their bye as starter.

QB Takes: I'd feel more confident in your QBs, and would not sell Lance if you told me it was a 4pts per Passing TD. Provided Lance does well, I think you are good to hold onto your QB starters.

RB takes: I believe this unit is solid, you might see what the Dalvin Cook owner thinks about Mattison, so I suggest reaching out and seeing if they are desperate enough to overpay, but don't move Mattison for cheap he is a league winner for you if Cook does go down.

WR takes: The elephant in the room is Allen Robinson, pending on your Leaguemates opinion he may have name recognition and if he does have a good day this week, I would hedge on selling him. Mooney appears favored in the offense. You are pretty thin at this position and with A.J Brown on the mend you might want to get another WR on this Squad for upcoming byes/injuries.

TE takes: I'd also agree Mark Andrews should be better ROS than Noah Fant. I don't think you should give up much since they are prolly 3 spots from each other so don't go crazy buying him and expecting awesome results.

K/DST takes: You may want to drop a DST and get another high upside FA if they exist(WR/QB/RB would be my suggestions ). Typically DST are not the leading cause for wins/losses week to week. You would be better served to drop Den and getting a churning end of bench player that can blow up, like a Josh Gordon, or a Backup RB that can suddenly have a bigger role due to starter being injured. Especially in a 10 man where there are a lot of DSTs to choose from you can simply stream and get starter worthy numbers most weeks. 

Overall this is a good squad and you got some fortunate luck w/ Trey Lance taking over so early in the season and should see more Wins. I expect Trey to do well. If he doesn't, refocus on QB and try to make a trade or pickup. Good Luck!  

Users who are viewing this thread