What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2021 rookie rankings Post NFL draft pick 1.05 (Closed) (1 Viewer)

TE premium scoring leagues

• Jaylen Waddle WR MIami Dolphins

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Devonta Smith WR Philadelphia Eagles

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Kadarius Toney WR NY Giants

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rashod Bateman WR Baltimore Ravens

• Elijah Moore WR NY Jets

• Javonte Williams RB Denver Broncos

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • Trevor Lawrence QB Jacksonville Jaguars

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Zach Wilson QB NY Jets

• Trey Lance QB San Francisco 49ers

• Justin Fields QB Chicago Bears

• Mac Jones QB New England Patriots

• Pat Freiermuth TE Pittsburgh Steelers

• Rondale Moore WR Arizona Cardinals

• Dont play in this format

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Other (please post who you voted for so that player can be added to the next poll)

• Total voters

Biabreakable

Footballguy
Pick 5 now. The last poll had two very close calls where ETN and Chase have won but by a very small margin. Because of this I would expect WIlliams and Harris to win those polls in this one decisively.

As always if the player you want to vote for isnt listed vote other and please post who you voted for so they can be added to the next poll. Also suggest players to be added to the next poll if you think you would vote for them soon. If you dont play in a particular format then just vote that.

Discussion welcome. Thanks for voting.

Results so far:

Standard 

1.01 Najee Harris

1.02 Ja'Marr Chase

1.03 Kyle Pitts 

1.04 Travis Etienne

1.05 Javonte Williams

PPR

1.01 Ja'Marr Chase

1.02 Najee Harris

1.03 Kyle Pitts

1.04 Travis Etienne 

1.05 Javonte Williams

2 QB

1.01 Trevor Lawrence

1.02 Trey Lance 

1.03 Justin Fields

1.04 Ja'Marr Chase

1.05 Najee Harris

TE Premium

1.01 Kyle Pitts

1.02 Najee Harris

1.03 Ja'Marr Chase

1.04 Travis Etienne

1.05 Javonte Williams

Links to previous polls

The next poll can be found here

Last edited by a moderator:
Sermon should be added to both standard and PPR. At least over some of the guys you've got here.
Yes I will add him next. There was a lot of talk about having a TE options listed in the previous 2 polls so I added Pat Freiermuth to this one but it would not surprise me if Sermon gets voted in before he does.

Yes I will add him next. There was a lot of talk about having a TE options listed in the previous 2 polls so I added Pat Freiermuth to this one but it would not surprise me if Sermon gets voted in before he does.
Good call on adding him, I think. He's generally going in the mid-to-late first round of drafts -- at least in 1 QB drafts.

Good call on adding him, I think. He's generally going in the mid-to-late first round of drafts -- at least in 1 QB drafts.
Yeah I was looking at miqws composite list of rankings and Sermon is being ranked pretty high. I spent about an hour watching clips of Sermon the other day. There is a lot to like about him and I see why Skeletor Jr drafted him. He is not perfect but he has some nice burst and contact balance, patience to set up blocks, decent footwork and change of direction ability. I think he runs a bit too high but he does a lot of things well.

Yeah I was looking at miqws composite list of rankings and Sermon is being ranked pretty high. I spent about an hour watching clips of Sermon the other day. There is a lot to like about him and I see why Skeletor Jr drafted him. He is not perfect but he has some nice burst and contact balance, patience to set up blocks, decent footwork and change of direction ability. I think he runs a bit too high but he does a lot of things well.
You totally lost me with this until I remembered SKELETOR! I thought you were talking about a poster on the board or something. Shanahanigans. All the way.

You totally lost me with this until I remembered SKELETOR! I thought you were talking about a poster on the board or something. Shanahanigans. All the way.
Calling Mike Shanahan Skeletor has its origin from when Terrell Davis got injured and there was some RBBC happening because of that. What began as a expression of frustration has become somewhat of a term of endearment for their family now. At least from my perspective.

In regards to Trey Sermon I would also like to add that he showed really good hands on some downfield catches that he made. He shows some nice chops as a receiver as well. He is pretty well rounded not that many flaws in his game. I would like to see more acceleration from him but he does have some okay burst as well.

I went back and looked at how many folks were voting do not play in the 2 QB poll in 2020 and also 2019

Here are the percentages voting that in poll 1.05

2021 - 26%

2020 - 33%

2019 - 43%

2018 - 43%

2017- 46%

2016 - 43%

2015 - 44%

So there has definitely been an increase in people playing in 2 QB leagues and I think thats great!

eta - since I was there I decided to look up all of the poll percentages and it looks like these started in 2015. As I guessed the percentage of do not play was 43% or higher same as in 2019. So there has been a change here in the number of people playing 2 QB league formats that starts in 2020.

Also I am really happy that the do not play data was useful for something. This might be the first and last time that is the case 🤓

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread