What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2024 MLB LIVE UPDATE - Sold Out, it's a wrap! See you in 2025. (21 Viewers)

Chemical X

Footballguy
placeholder

hey all. i did this last year.

i am getting these for $10- amazon gift cards in exchange for the mlb.tv setup.

i have done all the work and am seeking a minimum $10- paypal/venmo back. i accept shtick amounts and obviously am grading you for future years. i do not accept coupons unfortunately.

shoot me a PM if i haven’t placed you on ignore, i have the details........i am updating as we go along.

Last edited:
only issue with slickdeals is apparently you can only send 2 messages every 6 hours, i think.  worse than here.  so, send a PM and include your email for contact IMO.

So I buy an Amazon gift card and trade it for the mlb code?
yes......i did this last year.  you can send a gift card to someone’s email address.  

they only ask that you don’t stream off of a carrier network.  like, don’t use att or verizon network, which never comes up for me since i watch at home.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chemical X said:
fyi, in that thread, stars09 is hooking me up.  you can try him....
sent them a GC, will see if they come through. Thanks again Chem X. Excited for this, probably more than I should be.

Mene said:
Thanks, Chemical X.  I reached out to stars09 and they are going to get me as well.  Pretty low risk, if they stiff me... I've wasted $5 in far worse ways.
guy says buy the gc and give the code.

i’ll put 5- in play for this.  i haven’t gotten stuffed yet honestly.

Sent the code over. They said they would have the password back to me on Tuesday. Fingers crossed.

so, tomorrow 3/30, the deal goes live.  will finalize with my contact tomorrow and i have a backup.  set yourself up a dummy yahoo account to provide and i start with a basic password they need, which you then change.  the email is a variation of my screen name here, with mlb2021.  i am not sure if you need a new email every year, but this is what i have been doing.

so, tomorrow 3/30, the deal goes live.  will finalize with my contact tomorrow and i have a backup.  set yourself up a dummy yahoo account to provide and i start with a basic password they need, which you then change.  the email is a variation of my screen name here, with mlb2021.  i am not sure if you need a new email every year, but this is what i have been doing.
:bag:
I know it’s a $125 service for $5 but I’m way to lazy for this , codes and dummy emails. Why no paypal, why codes? I’ll admit to “if it’s free it’s for me” etc and I love a good caper but the codes seem like a hassle 

I know it’s a $125 service for $5 but I’m way to lazy for this , codes and dummy emails. Why no paypal, why codes? I’ll admit to “if it’s free it’s for me” etc and I love a good caper but the codes seem like a hassle 
i set the dummy email up for myself, just because this is a one off.  the amz card or codes is so people feel safe.  you never know who is a scammer and it works on both sides i suppose.

also, i don't think people want to violate terms of service anywhere.

if you want, i'll do this for you and you can send me the money.  let me know.  

Was coming here to post this. Got mine today. You can do it without the dummy email but still have to send someone the $5 AGC. There is a link you can drop the code in and it will attach to your MLB account that you already have.

Guy said my code was bad. Glad you guys got activated. Makes it worth sending him a second code.

With the inability of watching the in-market teams without some hacking, was going to ask for a "League Pass Rankings" to help decide which teams to watch most often. Thankfully (or not), Bleacher Report did it already.

I would have the Blue Jays higher and my Rangers lower, but other than that, it feels pretty spot on.

not having much luck yet, slickdeals is such a poor website, but i am thinking as we get closer to 3/30, deal launch, i’ll have better movement.  if it doesn’t work, just load the crew on kodi.

as we wait, 2 other deals of note; 

paramount+ (code - between).  sign up for paramount+ and use code between.  this will get you 1 month free.  just cancel on the 29th day.  i have heard that when you cancel, you get another month free.  use this for the upcoming masters.

disney+ bundle with hulu and espn+.  Only eligible U.S.- issued Delta SkyMiles® Gold, Delta SkyMiles® Reserve, and Delta SkyMiles® Platinum American Express® Cards are eligible.  they charge 13.99/mo., but use your card to pay and you get a 13.99 statement credit every month they 8/31.

not having much luck yet, slickdeals is such a poor website, but i am thinking as we get closer to 3/30, deal launch, i’ll have better movement.  if it doesn’t work, just load the crew on kodi.
If you have luck with this let me know. I've got them in the past from Reddit on r/slavelabour I think. 

I use The Crew for hockey but find it a bit hit or miss in terms of quality and still pay for the local provider for Leafs games because I like to watch them lose in the highest quality picture possible. 

Users who are viewing this thread