What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PPR Flex - Allen Robinson Q for Monday - WHIR (1 Viewer)

themeistersinger

Footballguy
So the original plan was to play Allen Robinson, but now he looks like a Game Time Decision after being Limited in practice all week.  Monday night game unfortunately, so will need to make the call on Sunday.  Definitely need a win so need to scratch out every possible point.  

Options are:

WR Allen Robinson - Bears home vs Vikings - 14 mph winds, Clear sky
RB Darrel Henderson - Rams home vs Seahawks - Dome
RB Malcolm Brown - Rams home vs Seahawks - Dome
WR Marquise Brown - Ravens at Patriots - 15 mph winds, cloudy
WR Jalen Reagor - Eagles at Giants - 14 mph winds, cloudy

Bears also on Bye next week so resting Robinson would give him best chance to be good for stretch run.  But Bears are in the playoff hunt and this is a divisional game against the Vikings, so you would expect them to try to push him to play if possible.  But then is he just a decoy?

Leave a link and thanks!

I picked up Mooney in case Robinson doesn't play.  Not sure if you have that option?  Division game, have to think he will play if he feels okay.  

Similar situation. I picked up Anthony Miller as a hedge,last report I saw said Robinson was "expected" to play.

If you don't have someone you could plug in last minute if he doesn't ,my pick would be Henderson.

Users who are viewing this thread