What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PPR : WDIS @ Flex (1 Viewer)

Jayded

Footballguy
We start 4 flex so I need to exclude two of the following:

Kendrick Bourne (vs. GB)
Antonio Brown (vs. NO)
D'Andre Swift (@ Min)
Randall Cobb (@ Jax)
Tony Pollard (vs. Pit)
Jamycal Hasty (vs. GB)

I'm currently starting the top 4 above, but should I be considering Pollard or Hasty to replace any of the others? For Pollard, we also get 0.10 points per return yard, so he's a pretty reliable player when you factor that in as well. Bourne and Brown are the two that make me most nervous and could be replacements where I could add Hasty in particular. Starting both Hasty and Bourne makes me nervous because of the change at QB, but maybe I'm wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im a big fan of Hasty this week, however that game is at risk due to covid. Pollard with kick return yards may be a plus as the steelers could run up the score resulting in many returns. Also fun fact Boswell only gets a touchback on 50% of his kickoffs which is in the bottom of the league increasing Pollards return chances. I like cobb and swift this week. Bourne is a no go for me. Brown is a wild card will he play 10 snaps will he play 30 and when he plays will Brady force him the ball. For me im Hasty 1 if they play, Swift 2, Cobb 3, pollard brown 4-5 which pollard maybe having a higher floor, Bourne 6

Users who are viewing this thread