What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

0.5 PPR Dynasty - CEH for J. Jacobs? (1 Viewer)

Jayded

Footballguy
I have CEH and the Bell move at least spells a little less fun for the 2020 season. The guy who owns Jacobs is in last place and is already thinking beyond. He's interested in Clyde and they appear relatively even from the outside looking in. We briefly chatted and pretty sure if it makes sense it could be a 1 for 1 swap.

Which would you rather have long term for dynasty?

I think it is very close. CEH is on the better team but i think Jacobs get more touches. It is really a toss up......I would probably stick with CEH because his offense will score more points.

What's the scoring format? I think that could flip the trade to one side or the other. Without knowing that and knowing CEH is tied to a more stable and explosive offensive environment/scheme and better coach, I would stick with CEH for the long term. Bell isn't going to be around that team likely beyond this year. He can use this year to restore his own value and try and get a decent free agent deal next year. If it's PPR league though, stick with CEH; if standard, I might go with Jacobs.

What's the scoring format? I think that could flip the trade to one side or the other. Without knowing that and knowing CEH is tied to a more stable and explosive offensive environment/scheme and better coach, I would stick with CEH for the long term. Bell isn't going to be around that team likely beyond this year. He can use this year to restore his own value and try and get a decent free agent deal next year. If it's PPR league though, stick with CEH; if standard, I might go with Jacobs.
It’s half PPR and it’s dynasty, so I could keep whoever I have for his whole career if I wished to. 

My other back is Saquon, so while he’s injured and has been a few years, this is arguably my RB2 position. 

We start 2 RB, 2 W/R/T flex. So I essentially keep my starting RBs and then supplement each year. This year I kept Saquon and Fournette (before he was traded) and got CEH at 1.02. 

I definitely agree with others. Levon will impact CEH slightly but after last week CEH in my eyes has solidified himself as RB1 for the chiefs and the Levon thing could very well be a bust with 3 weeks of him playing, I would keep CEH.

Longterm I think CEH is the safer play. KC will have Mahomes for the next decade. As long as that is the case they will have a solid offense for years to come. You don’t really know what’s going to what with the Raiders. That said, it’s essentially a coin toss. I would be very happy with either player as my #2RB.

I agree with others in that it’s a toss up. With that in mind, winning this year gets a boost for me....so I would pull The trigger for Jacobs...especially if I could get just a small bit more based on CEH hype and the allure of an Andy Reid offense.

Users who are viewing this thread