What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty Trade - Lost Chubb sitting 4-0 (1 Viewer)

kyter1

Footballguy
12 PPR and .25/carry QB, 2-3 RB, 3-4 WR, 1-2 TE

I'm currently 4-0 and lost Chubb for a bit (I hope). I have been sent the offer below and am wondering if it is too much to give. I like Shenault a lot, but don't need him in the next year or two if I'm lucky.

Give: Shenault, Gabriel Davis, Winston, 2021 2nd & 3rd

Get: Melvin Gordon, Foles, Mullens

Current Roster:

Goff, Carr, Winston

Chubb, Hunt, Gaskins, Howard, Samuels

Evans, A. Cooper, JuJu, Parker, Landry, Shenault, G. Davis, B. Edwards, Agholor, Arcega-Whiteside

Ertz, Fant, Howard, Knox

If you are looking for long run because I am assuming this is dynasty, that trade isn't better for you because davis and shenault are great, and those picks can really help. If short term, I like the gordon pick up. 
Respond to mine if u can

If you are looking for long run because I am assuming this is dynasty, that trade isn't better for you because davis and shenault are great, and those picks can really help. If short term, I like the gordon pick up. 
Respond to mine if u can
Thanks for the response. It is Dynasty, but am slightly focused on this year and next sitting are 4-0 and 3rd in points. 

Any other thoughts? Sorry to ask, but he just let me know he’s pulling the offer before waivers run tonight in a couple hours. 

I ended up making the trade, but received Gordon and Kerryon Johnson. 

not a great long term strategy, but hoping it pays off this year and next. I’ll worry about the years following as they get closer. 

Users who are viewing this thread