What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Would you trade Gaskin for Beckham? (1 Viewer)

Would you trade Gaskin for Beckham?

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

dotsonian

Footballguy
It's a 12 team 1/2 pt ppr league.

My current RB's are:

Miles Sanders Phi - RB 

Clyde Edwards-Helaire KC - RB

Jerick McKinnon SF - RB

Myles Gaskin Mia - RB

Antonio Gibson Was - RB

Malcolm Brown LAR - RB

Current WR's are:

Tyreek Hill KC - WR

AJ Brown TEN - WR

Robby Anderson Car - WR

DeVante Parker Mia - WR

Curtis Samuel Car - WR

Cole Beasly Buf - WR

I'm leaning towards no for several reasons: I like my RB depth in this year of frequent injuries, Gaskin seems to have taken over the back field in Miami and his role is growing, Clevland has become a run first offense and can dominate time of possession with Hunt and Chubb,  I don't know how long AJ Brown will be out but I can get similar production as Beckahm from my back ups it seems. What's your take?

Last edited by a moderator:
The ride will definitely be smoother with Gaskin who should at least get you 10 points most weeks.  And if he starts getting goal line work instead of Howard then things could get very interesting.  Gaskin is my own RB3 in PPR and I would not make the trade for Beckham (although I am very strong at WR).

Thanks for answering mine.

I am not a fan of Beckham.  Thus, my opinion would be skewed.  I would keep Gaskin, but value wise, Beckham by a large amount.   Assuming re-draft type league?

jwsbowler said:
I am not a fan of Beckham.  Thus, my opinion would be skewed.  I would keep Gaskin, but value wise, Beckham by a large amount.   Assuming re-draft type league?
Thanks for your input. We can keep 2 players for an additional 2 years but only if they were drafted.  Beckham was drafted in the 3rd round and Gaskin was not drafted.

Users who are viewing this thread