What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Redraft PPR 1.5 discussion (1 Viewer)

DirtyCashDylan

Footballguy
I'm at 1.5 in my biggest money league and it's a tough spot. My mocks have been Cook or Kamara with an option to go Kelce, elite QB or sometimes Chubb or Aaron Jones and I've typically got Fournette at 3.5. What are you guys targeting at this spot?

It looks like CMC, Barkley and Zeek are about the consensus top 3 so we'll probably get a choice of three of Cook, Kamara, CEH, Henry. Thoughts on these guys? So many question marks amongst them. This spot kinda sucks because we miss out on the very top tier guys and typically miss out on the tier of Drake, Mixon, Chubb types.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm at 1.5 in my biggest money league and it's a tough spot. My mocks have been Cook or Kamara with an option to go Kelce, elite QB or sometimes Chubb or Aaron Jones and I've typically got Fournette at 3.5. What are you guys targeting at this spot?
Assuming 1 PPR, standard roster? Is it premium TE or any other scoring twist?

if PPR I probably go Cook over Kamara, and take Mattison as early as the 10th. 

If non-PPR, Henry isn’t a bad choice at 5. 

And you have a lot of good WR options in the 2nd. 

5 is a nice spot this year. I’m not as high on Kamara as some, but he’s certainly not a bad choice. And ya never know - someone 1-4 might get squirrely & take Thomas or CEH ahead of you.

CEH isn’t a bad option at 5 either if you’re not risk averse. 

Assuming 1 PPR, standard roster? Is it premium TE or any other scoring twist?

if PPR I probably go Cook over Kamara, and take Mattison as early as the 10th. 

If non-PPR, Henry isn’t a bad choice at 5. 

And you have a lot of good WR options in the 2nd. 

5 is a nice spot this year. I’m not as high on Kamara as some, but he’s certainly not a bad choice. And ya never know - someone 1-4 might get squirrely & take Thomas or CEH ahead of you.

CEH isn’t a bad option at 5 either if you’re not risk averse. 
Mine is ppr, 1 qb, 6 pt all TD. Mattison has been gone by the 10th on the sleeper app. They have all RBs ranked pretty high vs average adp. 

Mahomes might go top 4 too. It's my biggest money league but is by no means a pro league 

Mine is ppr, 1 qb, 6 pt all TD. Mattison has been gone by the 10th on the sleeper app. They have all RBs ranked pretty high vs average adp. 

Mahomes might go top 4 too. It's my biggest money league but is by no means a pro league 
From 5 I’d let anyone else take a WR or QB top 5. 

you’re gonna get a solid player there regardless. Without knowing who’s going 1-4 it’s hard to recommend, but you have your targets down. 

From there it’s about 2-3-4 round strategy. 

having mocked from 5 I’ve had good luck going RB/WR/RB/WR. That’s where the best values have fallen to me. 

but when the picks count, strange things happen. Good luck. 

From 5 I’d let anyone else take a WR or QB top 5. 

you’re gonna get a solid player there regardless. Without knowing who’s going 1-4 it’s hard to recommend, but you have your targets down. 

From there it’s about 2-3-4 round strategy. 

having mocked from 5 I’ve had good luck going RB/WR/RB/WR. That’s where the best values have fallen to me. 

but when the picks count, strange things happen. Good luck. 
Yeah, I'm counting on the first 4 picks being RBs but you never know. There aren't a lot of options round 1 but round 2 gets interesting I think. Kelce and Mahomes have both factored into my mocks at 2.8. I think I'd have to take either one if they fell that far. 

Mahomes Cook Fournette is a pretty sexy start to me. Plenty of WR late.

My last mock w Mahomes in the 2nd looked like this:

Kamara

Mahomes

Fournette

Swift

Keenan Allen

Diggs

Fuller

Latavius

Em Sanders

Jeudy

Sterling Shep

Hines

Gisecki

Goedert

Yeah, I'm counting on the first 4 picks being RBs but you never know. There aren't a lot of options round 1 but round 2 gets interesting I think. Kelce and Mahomes have both factored into my mocks at 2.8. I think I'd have to take either one if they fell that far. 

Mahomes Cook Fournette is a pretty sexy start to me. Plenty of WR late.
I’d read up on Fournette. The off-season news hasn’t been awesome. 

the latest from today is that Chris Thompson is working in RZ sets at practice. 

It’s a tough guy to trust. 

My last mock w Mahomes in the 2nd looked like this:

Kamara

Mahomes

Fournette

Swift

Keenan Allen

Diggs

Fuller

Latavius

Em Sanders

Jeudy

Sterling Shep

Hines

Gisecki

Goedert
You can't bank on Mahomes end of the 2nd in a 6 point passing TD league.  Your team looks just 'meh' to me.  I think Kamara is your top target at 5.  If he goes 4, then CEH, MT, COOK are the three to choose from.  My nod to cook.

You can't bank on Mahomes end of the 2nd in a 6 point passing TD league.  Your team looks just 'meh' to me.  I think Kamara is your top target at 5.  If he goes 4, then CEH, MT, COOK are the three to choose from.  My nod to cook.
I'd almost guarantee Mahomes will go in the 1st, that was just an interesting one. Usually my mocks go with an Aaron Jones type in the 2nd and Stafford late.

Users who are viewing this thread