What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pick 3 of 4 to keep (1 Viewer)

houston

Footballguy
0.5 PPR, can keep players as long as want. Starting lineup includes 2 RB, 2 WR, and 1 flex. 

My first draft pick won’t be until after about 30 keepers are declared and after about 10 rookies or non-keepers are drafted. 

choose 3 of: Aaron Jones, Ekeler, Michael Thomas, Julio Jones. 

Thomas seems to be obvious. Not sure how much Julio has left, but there is attachment since I’ve had him since rookie year. These RBs have similar risk and similar questions about their long term value. 

Thomas is the obvious #1 there. The other 3 are all close, but I would keep the 2RB's and Thomas. (But I wouldn't fault you for keeping Jones over Ekeler either)

I would keep Thomas and the Jones'.  Thomas is the easy choice but I also think Julio has at least a couple years left.  I think Aaron is the better talent and I don't trust Ekeler and the new stuff going on for the Chargers. 

I would keep Thomas and the Jones'.  Thomas is the easy choice but I also think Julio has at least a couple years left.  I think Aaron is the better talent and I don't trust Ekeler and the new stuff going on for the Chargers. 
In agreement here.  I'm keeping the two WRs and A Jones.

This is my thinking as well.  I wouldn't fault you for dropping Aaron Jones or Julio.  But I am not really high on Ekeler this year and I am avoiding him in drafts this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thomas and Julio are locks.  Ekeler no longer has captain checkdown yet Jones has a quality RB behind him who may steal goal line work.  Flip a coin.

Please see mine. https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/787562-keep-2-dk-metcalf-m-andrews-mostert-d-cook/

Thomas, Eckler for sure and then whoever your gut says on the 3rd. 
Thomas is a beast - no explanation necessary. 
Eckler has very limited competition and will again be a dump off machine, especially with his QB. 
For the last keeper...I don't trust Julio's durability so I'd lean A. Jones but I say which ever is best for your situation and preference. 

Looks like lineups might change just for this year. Would now include 1 RB, 1 WR, and 3 flex. 

I still think Julio has a few years in him. Also thinking that Ekeler and Aaron will be useless around same time Julio is. 

Thanks for any more thoughts. Leave a link for your question, I’m glad to try and help.   

Users who are viewing this thread