What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

10 team PPR Keeper - Lamar, Chubb or Eckler (1 Viewer)

mad_dog

Footballguy
10 team PPR league, each team can keep one player only and then they are removed from the available players to draft.

Essentially, keep your best player.

Lineup is qb, rb, rb, wr, wr, te, wr/rb/te dst, k

The players I am considering keeping:

1. Lamar Jackson Qb

2. Austin Eckler RB

3. Nick Chubb RB

Which of the players do I keep?

It is a shorter bench league so always lots of guys available to plug in play...if that matters.

Happy to answer yours if you leave a link in your reply. Thanks!

I keep Lamar even though its a 10 team league.  I wouldn't blame you for keeping Chubb because qb's are plentiful but Lamar is such a difference maker i couldn't let him go.

Thanks Gally. I'm leaning this way too. Feel like I'd be set at QB and just hammer WRs and RBs rest of the draft. Lots of rookies I like this year and would expect to snag a few of them.

10 team league matters here.

I keep Jackson as well.  You win 10 team team leagues by having studs that could blow the roof off.  Jackson is that kind of player.  Chubb would be OK as a keeper but his upside is capped by Hunt, plus Chubb isn't as valuable in a PPR league.

You won't have any issues filling in your RB and WR spots.

I'd rather have Lamar Jackson because he is a superstar talent and dropping Chubb for the reasons outlined in prior comments.  Chubb could have a shared workload and there are no guarantees he will be even a top 10 RB.  Lamar Jackson will be a top 4 QB.

10 team league matters here.

I keep Jackson as well.  You win 10 team team leagues by having studs that could blow the roof off.  Jackson is that kind of player.  Chubb would be OK as a keeper but his upside is capped by Hunt, plus Chubb isn't as valuable in a PPR league.

You won't have any issues filling in your RB and WR spots.
This right here - this is definitely one of the few occasions where I would also advocate keeping the QB in a start 1 QB league

Users who are viewing this thread