What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Starting line up help (1 Viewer)

danashort

Footballguy
12 team PPr League...So i've made some trades to shore up my RBs...I'm not sure who to go with this week...Ill give ya my team and who I have AORN in as starters...let me know if you would make sum changes..

QBs   stafford/allen

RBs   Kamara/conner/bell/montgomery/breida/mattison

WRs  metcalf/godwin/pascal/woods

TEs   kelce/gesicki

As of now I have stafford/kamara/bell/godwin/metcalf/kelce/montgomery

But...do i go allen(CLE) over stafford(CHI)...pascal(MIA) over metcalf(49ers) and if conner plays do i sit bell? montgomery?....if you give me your thoughts, leave urs down so i can comment on ur dilemmas 

THANKS!!!!

You go with Stafford over either Allen (Kyle or Brandon) because Stafford is simply the better QB with better weapons on a.pass heavy offense against a collapsing Bears team.

I don't think you can start the rookie vs SF. Seattle could legitimately win that game but that defense is ferocious and it could be an.ugly game win or lose for Seattle. I see zero scenario where it's a shoot out.

Indy could easily run all over Miami but Pascal is the #1 WR there right now. You have to give him the start.

The Jets are full blown imploding so I probably go with Montgomery against a bad Lions defense and hope Nagy has finally realized their only path to victories is becoming a running team. I can see the argument for Breida as well and wouldn't argue against using him. But I think I go with Montgomery because, IMO, he has the clearer path to touches.

With the news that Conner is unlikely to play I think you should make a move for Samuels or, maybe, Edmunds. I love Mattison but he's a blind dart throw on your roster, Samuels is a savior. Edmunds maybe is too, he looked awfully good last week. And if you get one of them I would start him over Montgomery.

My poll TIA

so for now i have stafford, kamara, bell, godwin, pascal, kelce, d. montgomery, colts and zuerlein....seems to be a legit starting line...if bell doesnt go i'll  throw breida in...

so for now i have stafford, kamara, bell, godwin, pascal, kelce, d. montgomery, colts and zuerlein....seems to be a legit starting line...if bell doesnt go i'll  throw breida in...
Might be a bold call, but if Bell is out, I might go Gesicki over Brieda. He's probably the #2 guy in Miami, and they should be pretty pass heavy this week. 

That said, I'm heard nothing to suggest Bell won't be playing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread