What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Goff Vs Tannehill (1 Viewer)

Tannehill or Goff???

• Total voters

az_prof

Footballguy
I know this seems easy--Goff should be the sure start. But he isn't exactly playing stellar and his matchup is not nearly as choice as Tannehill's.

Tannehill at home vs Tampa, who is ranked 31st vs QBs.

Goff at home vs Cincy, who is ranked 16th vs QBs.

Tannehill had a pretty good week 7, putting up 23 fantasy points vs Chargers.

Appreciate thoughts and will answer your thread if you post a link.

I really like Tannehill now having AJ Brown to throw to on top of Davis. 

Goff is cold right now, yet can go off any week. 

I read this and cant believe what I just wrote. Lol Tannehill > Goff

Keep in mind that Goff's game is in London even though it's considered a home game.

I think this decision is closer than most might think. I think Goff has the higher ceiling but potentially a low floor if this turns into a Gurley game. The Rams game has the highest implied total predicting the Rams to score 31.7 points. The Titans are predicted to score 24. I do think that a big part of the points the Titans will score will come through the air against a bad defense against the pass. More importantly, you can't run against Tampa. Also, the Tampa game is predicted to be a much closer game so it's possible that they may have to air it out more. 

If I'm looking for upside I would go Goff. I think Tannehill will get you at least 20 points. He could have a big game too. 

Users who are viewing this thread