What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cookware set (1 Viewer)

jamny

Footballguy
Looking to buy a whole cookware set. I cook quite a bit and plan to do a lot more. Mostly just for me and the wife but occasionally a few more. 

What should I be looking for?

Recommendations?

Not unlimited budget but willing to spend for quality.

TIA

Looking to buy a whole cookware set. I cook quite a bit and plan to do a lot more. Mostly just for me and the wife but occasionally a few more. 

What should I be looking for?

Recommendations?

Not unlimited budget but willing to spend for quality.

TIA
I do a lot of cooking (5/6 nights a week) and have a high end copper Calphalon set that I bought years ago.  They’re great but honestly I use my Costco Kirkland nonstick far more often and they work great.  Usually get 5ish years out of them then buy a new set for 150ish bucks.  They still work fine at that point but my wife can’t seems to stop using the metal utensils on the nonstick 🤦🏻‍♂️ So the scratches usually start to add up by then. 

Last edited by a moderator:
For frying pans, non-stick Calphalon. Pots, stainless steel is the way to go. Will last a long long time.

I agree that Calphalon is pretty good.  I own a bunch of it.  But Misen, Made In, and All Clad are on another level. I find the difference most striking in the even heating, speed of heating, and ease of cleanup.

I know they’re way overpriced but we have a couple non-stick Pampered Chef pans (skillet and griddle).  

Also have some All Clad and I think those are good as well

Users who are viewing this thread