What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WDIS? Plenty of question marks! (1 Viewer)

MidnightMarauder

Footballguy
So I'm in a 12-team, non PPR points league, and in dead last. I have always wanted to have a deep bench and this year, my bench reads like a waiver wire pickup article. Problem is that I am starting the wrong players -- some due to bad luck and others due to injury.

With that said, who do I start this week? I have:

Mixon, Michel, Barber, Mostert, Chris Thompson as RBs (not starting McCoy due to injury)

and

Watkins, Boyd, Diggs, Metcalf as WRs (not starting Tyreek and Gallup due to injury)

Need two RBs and two WRs, plus a flex. Leaning towards Michel, Barber, Watkins, Boyd and Metcalf, but open to other ideas.

Will answer your questions if you leave link to it in your response.

Last edited by a moderator:
Watkins, Boyd, and Diggs are pretty clear cut WR/flex spots. Michel has to be your #1 RB, just due to matchup. I would go Mixon at the other spot. He's got a lot more upside than Barber, and should be healthier this week. This spot becomes McCoy if he plays and Williams doesn't.

Users who are viewing this thread