What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

12 team $250 auction redraft 0.5 PPR - draft August 31st on ESPN.com (1 Viewer)

barackdhouse

Footballguy
10+ years running and this is a great auction league. $200 auction budget. We need two more owners. 0.5 PPR, 6pts for passing TDs.  There is one keeper per season that is kept for $5 more than previous year's winning bid (waivers or draft). The two teams that are available have a number of keepers you might choose from. Only one per team, but there are options.

Entry fee is $200 + $50 deposit towards waiver transaction fees. All in-season transactions will cost $3 plus the cost of winning FAAB bids. We will have a $200 annual budget for FAAB and this will be fed into the kitty to beef up the pot. 

Draft is scheduled for next Saturday the 31st at 6pm. It will be held on ESPN.com. We will need to secure the payment before sending an invite to the league. You can reach me at barackdhouse@gmail.com 

Kittle as a keeper for $9 is one option. Mixon for $47 is another. I'm guessing he goes for closer to $55 otherwise so that isn't a huge savings but still. 

QRRWWTFKD 8 bench spots. The two division winners get byes for the playoffs. Next best 4 teams overall are seeded 3-6 for H2H week 14. 

I am vice commissioner by the way. I spoke with the commissioner and he said that in the past when we have had just a couple spots filled, we have opened up the keeper options to the entire league worth of roster. So in other words, if you take over the last available team and there are ####ty keeper options, you can look at every other roster for players that were not selected as their ONE keeper for that team, and pick your own. 

So on my squad for example I will be keeping Kamara for $15. But Chubb is available as a keeper for $10. This is all from a $200 auction budget. Juju can be had for 22 I think. 

Also, we have 11 now so there is literally only one spot left.

Users who are viewing this thread