What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trip's Early Re-Draft Values based on ESPN Staff Mock (1 Viewer)

TripItUp

Footballguy
LINK to ESPN Draft

#20 JuJu Smith Schuster - Several riskier options taken ahead of JuJu.  JuJu is money in the bank in 2019.  

#26 Devonta Freeman - how soon we forget that Devonta is top 5 fantasy back when healthy, his handcuffs are better and cheaper too

#33 Marlon Mack - Huge post draft boost for Mack...I think you'll see his ADP climb as the fantasy "experts" realize his production capability

#45 Phillip Lindsay - Last year wasn't a fluke.  Lindsay's perceived lack of pedigree continues to create value for Lindsay buyers.

#57 David Montgomery - Chicago brass already throwing around the word "workhouse" , watch this kid's college tape

#61 Derrius Guice - AP is not a threat, Guice breaks out in 2019...a great buy low.

#81 Peyton Barber - Arians is going to put Barber on the fantasy map

#86 Hunter Henry - My pick for the breakout TE of 2019

#93 Andrew Luck - My #1 ranked QB in 2019

#123 Darrel Henderson - A league winner in round 11, yes please

#134 Carlos Hyde - Another potential league winner, Carlos is the best pure runner on the roster.

#142 Carson Wentz - Desean and a more potent running game combined with health should catapult Wentz into QB value

#162 Hakeem Butler - The most overlooked rookie in early dynasty rookie drafts, Hakeem is a phenom and will be a second half contributor if Kyler can stay healthy

#164 Jameis Winston - Arians is going to do for Jameis what he did for Palmer in AZ

Last edited by a moderator:
#61 Derrius Guice - AP is not a threat, Guice breaks out in 2019...a great buy low.

#81 Peyton Barber - Arians is going to put Barber on the fantasy map

#86 Hunter Henry - My pick for the breakout TE of 2019

#134 Carlos Hyde - Another potential league winner, Carlos is the best pure runner on the roster.

#142 Carson Wentz - Desean and a more potent running game combined with health should catapult Wentz into QB value

#162 Hakeem Butler - The most overlooked rookie in early dynasty rookie drafts, Hakeem is a phenom and will be a second half contributor if Kyler can stay healthy

#164 Jameis Winston - Arians is going to do for Jameis what he did for Warner in AZ
Didn't look at the link just your thoughts

Gruice - still not sure he'll be healthy to start the season yet after multiple setbacks.  Will rise if he's OK in training camp.

Barber - a guy whose been on the lower end of the JAG spectrum his entire career isn't going to end up more than a flex rb on a throwing offense

Henry - hasn't every year been his "breakout year" right before his yearly injury?

Hyde - are all the Hyde truthers watching a different running back than me? He was completely washed last season.

Wentz - into QB value? He was a top 5 qb two years ago before suffering his injury.  The question / risk is how he heals and will he stay healthy

Butler - concrete slabs for hands

Winston - Warner had qb iq. Winston has an arm.  As a long shot backup he's a great pick this late, but there's a good chance he's benched by the bye week for good now that a real coach is there.

Hyde - are all the Hyde truthers watching a different running back than me? He was completely washed last season.
This is the strangest thing to me too. Hyde has been the worst RB in the NFL over the last 2 seasons. He does nothing well, and is a major passing game liability as both a receiver and blocker. 3 teams have dumped him in the last year. There is a decent chance the Chiefs dump him before the regular season starts, if Darwin Thompson shows anything in camp. There are at least 50 RB's I'd take over Hyde. 

#164 Jameis Winston - Arians is going to do for Jameis what he did for Warner in AZ
Arians never coached Warner. Warner retired 4 years before Arians got to Arizona. Did you mean Carson Palmer?

This is the strangest thing to me too. Hyde has been the worst RB in the NFL over the last 2 seasons. He does nothing well, and is a major passing game liability as both a receiver and blocker. 3 teams have dumped him in the last year. There is a decent chance the Chiefs dump him before the regular season starts, if Darwin Thompson shows anything in camp. There are at least 50 RB's I'd take over Hyde. 

Arians never coached Warner. Warner retired 4 years before Arians got to Arizona. Did you mean Carson Palmer?
Why did KC sign Hyde?  If what you say is true he should be on the WW.

Why did KC sign Hyde?  If what you say is true he should be on the WW.
Agreed, he probably should be. I don't know why the Chiefs signed him, then again, the Chiefs haven't really made any good decisions personnel wise all off season, so it could be they had 1 great evaluation in Mahomes, and are basically being carried by that alone.

The only thing Hyde does as well as Spencer Ware is stay on the field, though I'd argue that isn't a particularly valuable skill given his performance on it.

Agreed, he probably should be. I don't know why the Chiefs signed him, then again, the Chiefs haven't really made any good decisions personnel wise all off season, so it could be they had 1 great evaluation in Mahomes, and are basically being carried by that alone.

The only thing Hyde does as well as Spencer Ware is stay on the field, though I'd argue that isn't a particularly valuable skill given his performance on it.
Any RB with 2 legs will produce in KC.  

Regardless of what anyone thinks Hyde is very likely the next in line if Damien flops or gets injured.  

Looking at ESPN's list, I came to the following conclusions:

Too high:

David Johnson #6, feels like his ceiling. His last great year was 2016, and the o-line is still pretty bad. Johnson also deserves some blame for the offense as well, he didn't do anything above and beyond last year, and looked like a guy who needs the situation around him to carry him more than most top RB's.

Le'Veon Bell #10, not interested in taking a guy who sat out a year in round 1, especially when his situation isn't nearly as good as it was before. Curious to see how his extreme patience style of running works with a lesser o-line and a coach who has benched multiple RB's for not hitting holes fast enough. Not that Bell will get benched, obviously, but I could see him being less of a bell cow than he was in Pittsburgh.

Zach Ertz #23, had a perfect set up last year with Jeffery coming in banged up, a poor running game, and Agholor taking a step back. Now Jeffery is healthy, the running game should be much improved, Goedert could take on a bigger role, and D-Jax and JJAW were added at WR, plus Agholor is still there. Easy to see Ertz losing a ton of volume. Ertz had 116 catches last year, he never even had that many targets before in a season. Only 5 players had more targets last year(not 5 TE's, 5 players) 0% chance he sees anywhere near that again.

Sony Michel #25, this may have been optimistic before the draft. After spending a high pick on a RB with a somewhat similar skill set, top of round 3 seems very dangerous for Michel, who doesn't catch many passes, and has durability issues. He needs to be among the NFL's TD leaders to be worth this high of a pick. 

Devonta Freeman #26, I'll take the opposite side of Trip here. I think this is way too high, like I'm not sure I'd have Freeman as a top-20 RB. He's had multiple lower leg issues, he's been declining the last 3 seasons, and his last big year was 2 OC's ago. 

Leonard Fournette #30, never thought he was as good a prospect as others did. Injury prone and inefficient, also has a poor supporting cast, and has feuded with coaches. Not seeing the upside here.

Marlon Mack #33, I disagree with Trip here too, Mack feels a bit like fool's gold. A lot of capable RB's on that team, and they seem to have no problem using them all. Mack had a few big games last year, but also disappeared a lot. Just don't think the workload will be large or steady enough to justify a 3rd round pick.

Julian Edelman #36, feels overrated after his big Super Bowl MVP performance. Never topped 1,106 yards or 7 TD's.Going into his 11th season, I don't see that changing. 

Damian Williams #38, really think the Chiefs offense is going to take a big step back, only Kelce(on pure volume) will likely live up to expectations. I'm not worried at all about Hyde taking the starting job, but I am worried they just aren't very effective running the ball, and/or utilize multiple RB's.

Derrick Henry #41, I really want believe, I do. But I just don't think the Titans truly know what they want to do on offense. He'll probably have 20+ point games, but he'll also have weeks where he's not featured at all. Add in the lack of receiving, and he's a guy I'll be happt yo let someone else take in round 4.

Too low:

Odell Beckham #16, I'm shocked he's so low. I could argue him top--5. He's got a huge chip on his shoulder to prove all of NY wrong, and has the best QB he's ever had, and an offense that is designed to be bombs away. Mayfield was hitting bombs to guys like Callaway and Perriman last year, Beckham might be a win your league caliber pick in round 2.

JuJu Smith Schuster #20, I agree with Trip here. Way too much volume to not be a stud. Only proven weapon in Pittsburgh's passing game, and they aren't about to stop throwing. Roethlisberger had a career high in pass attempts last year, and that could happen again, as he's seemingly got more power over the offense than ever.

Amari Cooper #28, was the WR7 once he got to Dallas. With a full off season to work with Prescott, and possibly more slot/mismatch chances with Beasley gone, a career year is almost certain to happen. A round 3 guy, who's post trade numbers are very repeatable, if not possibly improvable.

Stefon Diggs #34, I have really nothing to base this on, other than a gut feel that one of these years, he's gonna stay healthy, and play at a top-5 level. With the Vikings full becoming a pass 1st team, Vikings fans are lying to themselves if they think they aren't, it could be this year. 

Brandin Cooks #40, I think he's almost always underrated due to his up and down nature week to week. Season to season, he always pays off. This is his 1st time in 3 years, having the same HC or QB in consecutive seasons. Can't help but think that will help, and its also possible the running game is less effective with Gurley's knee issues, and losing 2 o-line starters, and its also possible Kupp is slow to return to form following ACL surgery.

Kenny Golladay #42, was really breaking out until the entire offense fell apart around him. He's still an ascendant player, and with a supporting cast around to prevent constant double teams, a leap into the top-12 WR's isn't unreasonable. 

Chris Godwin #54, I don't see Tampa's passing game losing much with Arians coming on board, but D-Jax and Humphries leaving leaves a lot of targets on the table that Godwin could/should pick up. Wouldn't be shocked if he didn't finish all that far behind Evans.

DJ Moore #55, just a matter of getting targets. His RAC skills could be the best in the NFL already. As he transitions into being the undisputed top target, a sneaky top-15 season could follow. Its also possible defenses sell out to stop McCaffrey this year, leaving a lot more space for Moore.

Derrius Guice #61, I agree with Trip here as well, I'm really warming up to Guice at this spot. He's got a decent o-line, and Love is no threat yet. Thompson hasn't been the same since his 2017 injury, and Peterson, while looking good last year, isn't a guy who is going to keep Guice off the field if Guice is healthy. With an inexperienced rookie QB, I expect the Redskins to be as run heavy as any team other than Baltimore. 

OJ Howard #64, similar to Godwin, those lost targets have to go somewhere. Arians has never really featured a TE, but has also never really had one this talented(sorry Heath Mller) Howard is a strong candidate to be a top-3 TE in my opinion, and would be a guy I'd be thrilled to get in round 6.

Looking at ESPN's list, I came to the following conclusions:

Too High:

Devonta Freeman #26, I'll take the opposite side of Trip here. I think this is way too high, like I'm not sure I'd have Freeman as a top-20 RB. He's had multiple lower leg issues, he's been declining the last 3 seasons, and his last big year was 2 OC's ago. 

Marlon Mack #33, I disagree with Trip here too, Mack feels a bit like fool's gold. A lot of capable RB's on that team, and they seem to have no problem using them all. Mack had a few big games last year, but also disappeared a lot. Just don't think the workload will be large or steady enough to justify a 3rd round pick.

Too low:

Odell Beckham #16, I'm shocked he's so low. I could argue him top--5. He's got a huge chip on his shoulder to prove all of NY wrong, and has the best QB he's ever had, and an offense that is designed to be bombs away. Mayfield was hitting bombs to guys like Callaway and Perriman last year, Beckham might be a win your league caliber pick in round 2.

Brandin Cooks #40, I think he's almost always underrated due to his up and down nature week to week. Season to season, he always pays off. This is his 1st time in 3 years, having the same HC or QB in consecutive seasons. Can't help but think that will help, and its also possible the running game is less effective with Gurley's knee issues, and losing 2 o-line starters, and its also possible Kupp is slow to return to form following ACL surgery.
Looks like we see eye to eye on quite a bit...these are the only 4 players we disagree on from that post.

Looks like we see eye to eye on quite a bit...these are the only 4 players we disagree on from that post.
Yeah, Cooks is a guy I feel like I'm higher on than the consensus every year, but its never come back to bite me yet. 

What are your thoughts on Beckham at #16? That's the latest than he's gone since his rookie year. 

Yeah, Cooks is a guy I feel like I'm higher on than the consensus every year, but its never come back to bite me yet. 

What are your thoughts on Beckham at #16? That's the latest than he's gone since his rookie year. 
I worry about Beckham as he hasn't delivered on his ADP in recent years.  More often than not high end players don't return value when they change teams.  There are exceptions to the rule and this may be one of them.   Also, a lot more competition for balls in Cleveland than there was in New York.  

Right now I'm a hold or pass on OBJ.  I'd much rather have a Antonio Brown or JuJu, both of which are going after OBJ.

Interesting you found so much rb value but not much we value. Was this a pro league?
Yep, PPR is the ESPN standard.

Right now I do see more RB value than WR value and will probably construct my redraft strategies accordingly.

Some guys that look like good values to me:

14    Michael Thomas, NO    WR4
20    JuJu Smith-Schuster, Pit    WR7
38    Damien Williams, KC    RB18
52    Chris Carson, Sea    RB25
53    Mark Ingram II, Bal    RB26
63    Mike Williams, LAC    WR28
102    N'Keal Harry, NE    WR47
110    Geronimo Allison, GB    WR50
124    Marquez Valdes-Scantling, GB    WR56
133    Donte Moncrief, Pit    WR59
151    Robert Foster, Buf    WR68
165    Parris Campbell, Ind    WR72
183    Stephen Gostkowski, NE    K6

It also seemed like a lot of the TEs and QBs were falling too far. I'm not going to bother listing them all, since the within-position rankings seemed pretty reasonable (e.g. Jared Cook as TE8) even if they were good values overall (Cook at pick 113).

Just seems like a guy who put up 1314/9 in 14 games should have generated more respect...146 touches left with Mike Davis.  🤷‍♂️
I think Seattle is going to throw a lot more this year. I think they would have passed more last year, but simply didn't feel good about any weapons beyond Lockett, and a nowhere near 100% Baldwin. They drafted 3 WR's, and will have Will Dissly and Ed Dickson back at TE(both were banged up for most of last season) combine that with Penny likely to take a bigger piece of the pie, maybe all of the Mike Davis work, and possibly even the starting job, and I just don't see very much upside for Carson. #52 overall is certainly higher than I'd have him.

Just seems like a guy who put up 1314/9 in 14 games should have generated more respect...146 touches left with Mike Davis.  🤷‍♂️
throw in the fact that he's missed quite a few games over the past few seasons with the previous PPR concerns and Penny over his shoulder...far from a surefire bet.

Carson ran for 247/1151/9 last year, one of only a handful of backs to have over 80 yards per game. He looked like Seattle's best RB. He was effective as a receiver even though he wasn't used a lot in that role (20 catches on 24 targets with just 1 drop). Now they've lost Mike Davis, who had 112 carries & 42 targets. That means 1) Carson could maintain his rushing workload even if Seattle runs less, and 2) Carson should get more targets. And Carson with 2 more targets per game gives you Joe Mixon.

Of course, he'll need to hold off Penny in order to do it. But I'd say that he's more likely than not to do that.

ZWK said:
Carson ran for 247/1151/9 last year, one of only a handful of backs to have over 80 yards per game. He looked like Seattle's best RB. He was effective as a receiver even though he wasn't used a lot in that role (20 catches on 24 targets with just 1 drop). Now they've lost Mike Davis, who had 112 carries & 42 targets. That means 1) Carson could maintain his rushing workload even if Seattle runs less, and 2) Carson should get more targets. And Carson with 2 more targets per game gives you Joe Mixon.

Of course, he'll need to hold off Penny in order to do it. But I'd say that he's more likely than not to do that.
Between Carson, Davis, and penny they ran the ball about 450 times. Carson will still get work if penny supplants him but I think both backs can be assets.

travdogg said:
I think Seattle is going to throw a lot more this year. I think they would have passed more last year, but simply didn't feel good about any weapons beyond Lockett, and a nowhere near 100% Baldwin. They drafted 3 WR's, and will have Will Dissly and Ed Dickson back at TE(both were banged up for most of last season) combine that with Penny likely to take a bigger piece of the pie, maybe all of the Mike Davis work, and possibly even the starting job, and I just don't see very much upside for Carson. #52 overall is certainly higher than I'd have him.
Not for nothing, but it’s not like SEA has this great cadre of pass catchers.  They’re losing Baldwin likely meaning they are going into the season with Tyler Lockett as their de facto WR1.  I know they’re excited about Metcalf, but rookie receivers...

Meanwhile, this team got back to the playoffs on the back of Carson really.  They were 4-5, and then finished 6-1.  During that stretch, Carson rushed for 136/654/6 while adding 12/83 in the passing game.

I’m not saying he should be RB5...but RB25...?  And he’s got to worry about Penny taking his job?  Tough crowd...

Not for nothing, but it’s not like SEA has this great cadre of pass catchers.  They’re losing Baldwin likely meaning they are going into the season with Tyler Lockett as their de facto WR1.  I know they’re excited about Metcalf, but rookie receivers...

Meanwhile, this team got back to the playoffs on the back of Carson really.  They were 4-5, and then finished 6-1.  During that stretch, Carson rushed for 136/654/6 while adding 12/83 in the passing game.

I’m not saying he should be RB5...but RB25...?  And he’s got to worry about Penny taking his job?  Tough crowd...
In the SSL over in the Mock Drafts forum, Carson just went RB31 and Penny RB36.

That's probably an outlier but, even at RB25 and RB30, I think the shark move here (unless and until things shake out in TC) is simply to draft them both. Someone is going to deliver RB1 value out of that backfield more weeks than not and getting that type of production at RB3 prices is what wins you leagues.

I heard that Chubb wouldnt be able to overtake Hyde, just as Im hearing Penny won't overtake his man

I fully expect it to happen. May take a few weeks, but Penny is more than ready. 

I heard that Chubb wouldnt be able to overtake Hyde, just as Im hearing Penny won't overtake his man

I fully expect it to happen. May take a few weeks, but Penny is more than ready. 
That's all well and good in a best-ball league. In regular formats, I expect 75% of Penny drafters won't have the patience to hold him until mid-October if he's not seeing the field much in September. Why spend a 7th-rounder on someone you'll usually be able to pick up off the wire for free after Week 3?

OTOH, if you draft both these guys you couldn't care less whether the transition happens in Week 1 or never.

TripItUp said:
Yep, PPR is the ESPN standard.

Right now I do see more RB value than WR value and will probably construct my redraft strategies accordingly.
Self fulfilling prophecy?  Maybe the experts feel the same way, hence the RBs dropping?

TripItUp said:
a lot more competition for balls in Cleveland than there was in New York. 
I don't see that at all. Sure, Landry and Calloway are better than the complementary WRs in NY, but Engram is stronger competition at TE than Njoku and Barkley is stronger competition at RB than Duke/Chubb.

Beckham has averaged more than 10 targets per game in every season of his career. Are you saying you see that changing? Give us a target projection for him.

TripItUp said:
Right now I'm a hold or pass on OBJ.  I'd much rather have a Antonio Brown or JuJu, both of which are going after OBJ.
AB now has Carr, not Roethlisberger; the Raiders have a poor pass blocking OL, which will limit time for intermediate routes; and OAK has no threats around him on offense to draw defensive attention. No thanks.

Juju yes.

I don't see that at all. Sure, Landry and Calloway are better than the complementary WRs in NY, but Engram is stronger competition at TE than Njoku and Barkley is stronger competition at RB than Duke/Chubb.

Beckham has averaged more than 10 targets per game in every season of his career. Are you saying you see that changing? Give us a target projection for him.

AB now has Carr, not Roethlisberger; the Raiders have a poor pass blocking OL, which will limit time for intermediate routes; and OAK has no threats around him on offense to draw defensive attention. No thanks.

Juju yes.
I could see OBJs targets coming down to 8 per game...and that's doesn't take into account all of the other risks associated with OBJ such as injury and flying off the handle etc.

I wouldn't be surprised if Antonio leads the league in targets...I would certainly take action on Antonio targets vs. OBJ targets.

I think the shark move here (unless and until things shake out in TC) is simply to draft them both. Someone is going to deliver RB1 value out of that backfield more weeks than not and getting that type of production at RB3 prices is what wins you leagues.
:goodposting:  

I could see OBJs targets coming down to 8 per game...
So you think they will pay Beckham $17M this season and give him 1.3 fewer targets per game than they gave Landry last season?

It also seems relevant to point out that as a rookie last season Mayfield averaged 7.7 YPA (Eli 7.5) and had a 5.6% TD percentage (Eli 3.6%). The quality of the pie to split up in CLE will be better than Beckham had in NY.

I wouldn't be surprised if Antonio leads the league in targets...I would certainly take action on Antonio targets vs. OBJ targets.
My point on AB wasn't really about number of targets, it was more about quality of targets. Which of them do you think averages more fppg? If you think AB, I would certainly take action on that.

Look at the transformation Cooper had when moving from Carr/Gruden to Prescott/Garrett midseason. It's not like Prescott is an elite QB or the DAL passing offense is elite. Brown is certainly better than Cooper but his numbers are going to decline.

So you think they will pay Beckham $17M this season and give him 1.3 fewer targets per game than they gave Landry last season?

It also seems relevant to point out that as a rookie last season Mayfield averaged 7.7 YPA (Eli 7.5) and had a 5.6% TD percentage (Eli 3.6%). The quality of the pie to split up in CLE will be better than Beckham had in NY.

My point on AB wasn't really about number of targets, it was more about quality of targets. Which of them do you think averages more fppg? If you think AB, I would certainly take action on that.

Look at the transformation Cooper had when moving from Carr/Gruden to Prescott/Garrett midseason. It's not like Prescott is an elite QB or the DAL passing offense is elite. Brown is certainly better than Cooper but his numbers are going to decline.
Agree that Brown's numbers are likely to decline due to quality of targets.

I think we disagree on OBJ's floor, and that's okay.

Winston - Warner had qb iq. Winston has an arm.  As a long shot backup he's a great pick this late, but there's a good chance he's benched by the bye week for good now that a real coach is there.

What do you consider to be a “good chance”.  I’ll lay some money down on Winston not being replaced barring injury this season.

A couple of people have discussed Freeman; some 'too high'...some 'too low'.  I get the durability angle.  As a Falcon fan, I am worried about it.

But if he stays healthy, the delta between him and the other RB's on the depth chart is cavernous.  Coupled with the fact the Falcons pretty much spent every ounce of the off-season attention on bulking up along the OL and he's away from Sarkisian who really never seemed to understand how to use his RB's...I think Freeman can bounce back pretty signficantly.

A couple of people have discussed Freeman; some 'too high'...some 'too low'.  I get the durability angle.  As a Falcon fan, I am worried about it.

But if he stays healthy, the delta between him and the other RB's on the depth chart is cavernous.  Coupled with the fact the Falcons pretty much spent every ounce of the off-season attention on bulking up along the OL and he's away from Sarkisian who really never seemed to understand how to use his RB's...I think Freeman can bounce back pretty signficantly.
correct.  At his current price point the reward far outweighs the risk.  Not to mention his handcuffs are super cheap...no more Tevin Coleman nonsense to worry about.

The injury issue is a big part of why I don't like Freeman. It'd be one thing if he had say, suffered 1 season ending injury, but the last 2 years, he's missed time with knee, ankle, foot injuries and a concussion. I'm just of the belief that he is breaking/broken down, and even if he's playing, will likely be less effective than he was in the past, regardless of supporting cast.  

To me anyway, Freeman needs to prove that cavernous delta still exists, because I'm not sure it does. It did in 2016 sure, but that level of Freeman may not exist any longer.

With the WR's who are available when Freeman is on the board in early round 3, he'll never end up on any team I draft. If he's still there in round 6, I'll probably be interested again.

The injury issue is a big part of why I don't like Freeman. It'd be one thing if he had say, suffered 1 season ending injury, but the last 2 years, he's missed time with knee, ankle, foot injuries and a concussion. I'm just of the belief that he is breaking/broken down, and even if he's playing, will likely be less effective than he was in the past, regardless of supporting cast.  

To me anyway, Freeman needs to prove that cavernous delta still exists, because I'm not sure it does. It did in 2016 sure, but that level of Freeman may not exist any longer.

With the WR's who are available when Freeman is on the board in early round 3, he'll never end up on any team I draft. If he's still there in round 6, I'll probably be interested again.
in most leagues he has cheap handcuffs though.  That counts for something.

travdogg said:

Would would you (FBG community) rather have.

Choice of Gordon/Conner and Kupp/Boyd OR choice of Adams/Thomas and Freeman?

Just on draft position it's 275+208=483 versus 328+190=518 in favor of WR early and RB later.

Would would you (FBG community) rather have.

Choice of Gordon/Conner and Kupp/Boyd OR choice of Adams/Thomas and Freeman?

Just on draft position it's 275+208=483 versus 328+190=518 in favor of WR early and RB later.
I don't really see your point here. According to the ESPN draft this entire thread is based on, you are asking would you rather have a 1st round pick and a 4/5th rounder or a 1st/2nd and a 3rd. Its not really an either/or because they aren't really related.  

I don't really see your point here. According to the ESPN draft this entire thread is based on, you are asking would you rather have a 1st round pick and a 4/5th rounder or a 1st/2nd and a 3rd. Its not really an either/or because they aren't really related.  
I was using adp from fbg drafts. Freeman has been going around Kupp Boyd Jeffrey 

Users who are viewing this thread