What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

A great start to 2019! Dog rescue related (1 Viewer)

CGRdrJoe

Footballguy
https://www.facebook.com/100000214509117/posts/2503483316335461/

in sunmary, we are out checking the ice in the St Mary’s river and went to moor up on an uninhabitated island when a dog walked out onto the ice and proceeded to fall in. Thankfully he was able to pull himself back out after a long struggle but we couldn’t find him that night after searching through the snow. Fast forward to yesterday and we pulled back in and saw that the food we left out was eaten, after a half hour he wandered over to the pier and we were able to rescue him! Thank god he had a collar, we were able to contact the owners and will be getting him back to them tonight! 

2019 has started great

Last edited by a moderator:

in sunmary, we are out checking the ice in the St Mary’s river and went to moor up on an uninhabitated island when a dog walked out onto the ice and proceeded to fall in. Thankfully he was able to pull himself back out after a long struggle but we couldn’t find him that night after searching through the snow. Fast forward to yesterday and we pulled back in and saw that the food we left out was eaten, after a half hour he wandered over to the pier and we were able to rescue him! Thank god he had a collar, we were able to contact the owners and will be getting him back to them tonight! 

2019 has started great
:thumbup:

The owners were in Toronto when we called them yesterday and are driving to meet us when we pull in tonight in northern Michigan, the tears they had on the phone made it worth it. I have a feeling the reunion is going to bring tears to all of us for days to come.

Watching the pup be reunited brought me to tears, I will probably have nightmares of the dog struggling after falling through the ice. I have been through a lot of #### but watching that was heartbreaking, thank the world he made it. 

Watching the pup be reunited brought me to tears, I will probably have nightmares of the dog struggling after falling through the ice. I have been through a lot of #### but watching that was heartbreaking, thank the world he made it. 
:thumbup:  Great job! Glad you were there to save him.

2019 has started great
Dang...did you find out how he ended up on a uninhabited island?   Owners dump him? 

Awesome job saving him!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread