What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Snow Miser v. Heat Miser - who ya got? (1 Viewer)

I am on...

• Total voters
What's this, Tom?   
:unsure:

Santa Claus wakes up with a cold sometime before Christmas. His doctor, who thinks nobody cares about him anymore, advises him to make some changes to his routine, so Santa decides to take a holiday instead of delivering gifts. Mrs. Claus unsuccessfully tries to convince him otherwise, so she enlists two elves named Jingle and Jangle to find proof that people still believe in Santa. Jingle and Jangle set out with Santa's youngest reindeer, Vixen, but are shot down by crossfire between the conflicting Miser Brothers: Snow Miser, who controls the world's cold weather, and Heat Miser, who controls warm weather.

:unsure:

Santa Claus wakes up with a cold sometime before Christmas. His doctor, who thinks nobody cares about him anymore, advises him to make some changes to his routine, so Santa decides to take a holiday instead of delivering gifts. Mrs. Claus unsuccessfully tries to convince him otherwise, so she enlists two elves named Jingle and Jangle to find proof that people still believe in Santa. Jingle and Jangle set out with Santa's youngest reindeer, Vixen, but are shot down by crossfire between the conflicting Miser Brothers: Snow Miser, who controls the world's cold weather, and Heat Miser, who controls warm weather.
That's not serious, is it? I genuinely don't know. That sounds ludicrous and mean to Santa, an admittedly fictional figure. Whoa, that's harsh.  

I'm a little conflicted. Heat Miser is a jagbag and a hothead. Snow Miser seems "cool" for lack of abetter word, but I hate cold weather and snow.

Let it snow in Southtown while I go build a Goldschlager ramp out of ice with Snow Miser and Jingle and Jangle.

Burgermeister Meisterburger > Heat Miser > Snow Miser > Bumble the Abominable Snowmonster > Winter Warlock

Last edited by a moderator:
zamboni said:
Not badmouthing - he just got soft at the end like Winter Warlock, hence the lower ranking.

A little too ambitious looking for a job putting stars on the top of giant Christmas trees.
Well he did just have all his teeth pulled by a dental student.

Never seen this one. Aware of it, watched most of the others repeatedly over the years, but this one never interested me.

With that as my perspective I'll take sauna over polar plunge every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Burgermeister Meisterburger > Heat Miser > Snow Miser > Bumble the Abominable Snowmonster > Winter Warlock
I get the hate for Winter Warlock, but "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" is the GOAT, as evidenced by your Burgermeister placement.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm team Heatmiser... Side note Heatmiser was a underrated 90s band. Antonio Carlos Jobim was a great song.

Users who are viewing this thread